Girls' Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis turned me over and lay me flat on the bed while he knelt in front of me, between my legs. He then asked John to come over and suck on my right nipple, and asked Belle to suck the other one. I threw my arms over my head, as if to surrender myself to the pleasure of having my tits sucked, and Luis smiled as he watched me writhe in pleasure with what John and Belle were doing to my tits.

"Do you want me to lick you, or fuck you?" Luis asked me.

"Hmmm...." was all I could muster to say.

"Tell me, do you want me to lick your pussy, or fuck it?"

"Fuck me, Luis."

"I can't hear it, what do you want?"

"FUCK ME!"

"Okay! Do you want it slow or hard?"

"Fuck me hard, Luis!"

"Where do you want my cum?"

"Inside me, cum inside me."

"In your mouth?"

"No, cum in my pussy!"

"That's how I like it!"

With that, Luis asked Belle and John to move aside as he wants me all to himself this time. He put a pillow underneath my ass to raise my pussy to the level of his cock as he knelt in front of me. He then spread my legs apart, grabbed me by my hips, then slowly slid his monster cock inside my pussy. Once he was deep inside me, he stopped and played with my nipples a bit, before asking if I was ready to get wrecked. I nodded to say yes, then I closed my eyes to prepare for what's coming next.

Luis gripped my hips tighter as he began to thrust in and out of me. He started a bit slowly and quickly increased his pace until he was fucking me frantically. He was rocking like a mad man, ramming my pussy with his cock and making my tits swing and shake wildly as he fucked me. I lost control of myself and felt my eyes roll back behind my head as I moaned and panted and screamed in pleasure. I lost count of how many times I cursed and called God in the process, and I just let Luis abuse my pussy and use me as his sex doll. He fucked me for a long time which made my pussy turn red and swollen, and I also had multiple orgasms which didn't stop him from fucking me like I was his slut.

I felt like I was having a sex-induced coma as I literally got lost in all the hard and deep thrusts my pussy endured. My trance was interrupted when Luis told me that he was about to cum. I couldn't utter anything as I was continuously gasping for air, then I just felt a surge of warm fluid coat the walls of my worn-out pussy. He stayed on top of me as he grunted and squeezed every drop of cum he had to dump it in my cunt. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and asked me to show him my cream pie. I squeezed his cum out of my pussy, and it took a while for his jizz to cum out since he buried it deep inside me, but when it started dripping down my ass and thighs, all he could say was "Beautiful!".

I lay there completely exhausted with my legs spread apart as Luis' semen dripped out of my pussy. Belle came over to check on me, and when she peeked between my legs, she looked at me and said "Damn, girl! Your pussy's a train wreck!"

I just smiled as I knew my pussy's probably gaped, swollen, and red after fucking all five guys. I just lay there for a few minutes until I regained some strength on my knees, then I stood up and asked Belle permission to clean myself up in her bathroom. After I cleaned my pussy and my face of the guys' cum, I told them that I would go back to my villa and sleep as I was "fucking exhausted!". Belle told me that they were going to the pool and have some drinks, but I passed as I wanted to rest already. We all went out of Belle's villa at the same time and while Belle and John walked straight to the pool side, Luis acted like a gentleman and brought me to my villa. On the way, we bumped into Kathy, Anne, and the 3 guys who all asked me to join for a last round of drinks, and I politely turned them down as well.

I made out with Luis for a short while when we got to my villa, then I told him that I really want to rest. He kissed me good night and left to join the rest of the group, then I closed the door behind him. I was too tired to do anything at this point that I just stripped off my bikini, then I went straight to bed completely naked and with a very sore, but content pussy.

12