Girls Wear Swimsuits, Boys Go Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is a temporary fix. You'll need to get the car serviced SOON," he clarified.

"Yeah, about that," Nick dug his shoe into the ground. "Do you think you could spot me some money for that?"

Albert looked at his son, disapprovingly.

"Nick, didn't we talk about this?"

Nick slunk his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, yeah, I need to be working more hours."

"I don't mind helping you out, but if working one day a week isn't covering your expenses..."

"...I need to pick up some more shifts, I got it, Dad," Nick said.

He'd hoped to avoid another lecture, but being as his father had driven out of the city to get here, he figured allowing him to sound off on him yet again was a small price to pay. When it was over, he climbed back into his driver's seat.

"I can't say I'm digging your Alma matter, by the way," Nick muttered.

"You're not?" Albert asked. "What's wrong?"

Nick glanced around to make sure no one was listening.

"Had my first swim class today. Do they have to make boys swim naked?"

Albert shrugged.

"What's the big deal? I did it."

"Were there girls in your class?"

"Oh. Right."

LaPorte was an all-boys school back when Albert had been a student. When the University began admitting women in the early 80s, the highly feminist female president at the time had objected to having the girls swim in the same attire as the boys, and had required the University to provide swimwear for female students- while still respecting the tradition of male nude swimming the University had established upon its foundation.

"I had a- reaction in class," Nick mumbled.

"A reaction? What- oh..." Albert said, understanding. "Well, maybe you ought to rub one out before class then?"

Nick squirmed in his seat hearing his father say that.

"Thanks for your help, Dad. I got to get going." He started up his car.

"You want to come over for dinner tonight?" Albert asked.

Nick stopped. "I really got a lot to do. Some other time."

"Some other time," his father repeated. Albert got back into his own car and the two of them drove their separate ways.

Nick tried again to masturbate that night, but with no success. For whatever reason, he was semen-shy despite having no trouble achieving an erection. With little else he could do, Nick phoned up his workplace to request additional hours.

* * * * *

He'd gotten an additional shift that very Friday. Aside from not wanting to give up his Friday nights working, Nick had another reason he was reluctant to work more hours at Moonlight Cinema- his sister Courtney was his supervisor.

"Grab a mop, you're on bathroom duty," was the first thing she said after he'd clocked in.

"Oh come on, I'm always on bathroom duty!"

Courtney had already walked away, but she stopped and turned her head to glare at him through the corner of her eye. Nick knew from 19 years of being her brother he was about to have his head bitten off.

"You wanted more hours, didn't you?" she snapped.

"I do, I just- come on. There's other things I can do here!" Nick pleaded.

"Hey, it's cool. I'll take bathroom duty," his coworker Damaris said.

Nick knew Damaris only wanted to be put on bathroom duty so he could light up a joint while he was in there, but elected not to point this out.

"If you don't mind switching, by all means, switch, boys!" Courtney walked away.

Nick looked at Damaris.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem, brother," Damaris said, shooting him a thumbs up.

Nick took his place behind the cash register of the concession stand. He was only a half hour into his shift that he regretted not accepting bathroom duty.

Monica was in line, and a man was with her. He was 6'3, had a leather jacket, several earrings, and a neck tattoo, and he had his arm around her. Nick cringed every time the man squeezed her and pulled her closer to him, and he found it nearly impossible to focus on listening to the order of the customer in front of him.

Nick felt his stomach drop when it was finally Monica and her date's turn in line. He took a deep breath when they approached the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Moonlight, how can I help you?" Nick greeted politely.

Monica's eyes lit up.

"Nick, is that you?" she asked.

He waved at her awkwardly. She turned to the man she was with.

"This is Nick, he's one of my students." She turned to Nick. "Nick, this is my boyfriend, Troy."

Troy nodded at Nick. Nick felt his throat tighten. Of course she had a boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you," he said through his teeth.

"Can we get a small popcorn?" Monica asked.

"Large popcorn. With extra butter," Troy corrected. "And two medium cokes."

"Large popcorn, extra butter, two medium cokes" Nick said, ringing up the order. "Your total is $18.08."

Troy handed Nick a wad of bills from his jacket pocket. Nick put the money in the register and began filling a cardboard container with popcorn. Troy watched him carefully as he covered the popcorn with melted butter.

"More butter," Troy said.

"What do you need ALL that butter for?" Monica asked giddily.

"To spread all over your buns, baby." Troy slapped Monica's bottom, making her squeal.

Nick seethed as he covered the popcorn with even more butter, and then handed it to the flirting couple with their two drinks.

"Thank you, enjoy your show," he said curtly.

"See you round, Nick!" Monica said, and walked away.

Nick locked his envious eyes on them until they disappeared into the theater down the hall.

He worked the remainder of his shift suppressing his distraught demeanor from his customers and coworkers, all the while wondering just how much cuddling, hand-holding, or worse Monica and Troy were up to in the theater. He put the thoughts out of his mind the best he could, and when midnight arrived, he asked his sister if he could leave.

"Are the bathrooms clean?"

Nick had checked fifteen minutes earlier, and while they reeked of marijuana smoke, they were more or less clean.

"Yeah. He did a good job."

"Okay. Take the garbage out and then you can go home."

Nick pushed a large cart filled with a dozen black garbage bags out the back doors to the dumpster. As he was throwing the bags inside, he noticed Monica standing at the edge of the sidewalk looking at her cell phone.

"Monica, is that you?" he asked.

She jumped, and looked at him.

"Oh! Nick! Yes, it's me. I can't get a signal."

"Is everything okay?"

She shook her head.

"Troy and I broke up. Trying to call my sister and get a ride home."

Nick stopped. His heart spiked with joy, but he kept his face solemn.

"Sorry," he said. "If you want, I can give you a lift."

"No, that's okay. My sister will come- if..." she trailed off. She held the phone first to her ear, then above her head, checking her signal. "Shit."

"You.... sure?" Nick asked.

She looked at him desperately.

"I- can you drive to Willow Peaks?"

"Yeah, no problem," Nick said.

Monica breathed a sigh of relief.

"You are a lifesaver. Truly. I'll give you an A in my class for sure. No, I'm kidding, but thank you."

Nick chuckled. He threw the rest of the bags into the dumpster, and after returning the cart inside the building, he unlocked his passenger side door and let his teacher into his car. Once he was behind the wheel, he stared at his ignition and prayed.

Please start please start please start!

He turned the key. The engine started up, and Nick breathed a silent thanks.

"So... Willow Heights? You live that far away?" Nick said while pulling out of the parking lot.

"It's my sister's place. I hope she'll let me stay there tonight. I'm not going back home to see Troy."

"That bad, huh?" Nick said, keeping his eyes on the road when he saw her wince.

"He kept leaving during the movie so I finally followed him out. Turns out he was texting some stripper," Monica fumed. "It's not the first time he's done this."

She stared out the passenger side window contemplatively.

"I had a feeling he was trouble when I saw him," Nick said, and immediately wondered if he should have said that.

"Oh, I know it too, it's just... he was there when I needed him," Monica said. "I was barely making rent and when he moved in, he saved my ass. Now- I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to get another job now. I can't afford an apartment on a teacher's salary."

Nick thought for a moment.

"Well, if I hear of any job openings, I'll let you know," he said.

Monica sniffled, and touched his arm.

"I shouldn't be telling you all this, what am I thinking?"

"I won't tell anyone," Nick promised. He pulled onto the expressway and felt a tinge of gratitude upon her confiding in him.

He drove in silence for the next five minutes and his heart was beating so loudly he was sure she could hear it. He wished he could think of something to say to her. The longer he drove with neither of them saying a word, the more afraid he found saying something to be. To his relief, it was Monica who broke the silence.

"Does it bother you, being nude in my class?" she asked.

Nick shrugged. "It's not a big deal."

It was a lie, but he didn't want to seem squeamish to her.

"I pushed the administration to allow swimsuits for boys. I really did." She clutched her jacket to her body closely.

"You did?" he asked, looking at her.

"Absolutely. I think it's really unfair."

"Thanks," Nick said. He truly wondered what Monica's stance on the male-only nudity policy was, and was glad to know the answer.

"I may not show it, but truthfully, it kills me when I see you guys coming out of the locker rooms with nothing on, and all the girls have on swimsuits," Monica said. "I'd be mortified if I ever had to be naked in public like that."

"You'd get used to it," Nick said.

"I doubt that, but hopefully I'll never have to find out."

Nick said nothing, and tried to get the image of Monica naked out of his mind before he got another erection he'd have to hide. He drove for nearly half an hour before pulling in front of her sister's apartment. She looked at him before getting out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride," she said. "I'll see you in class."

He waved her goodbye and watched her enter the apartment building. He waited until she was inside before he drove away.

It was a long drive back to the LaPorte student apartments, but Nick was smiling most of the way. The smell of her perfume still lingered in his car.

When he got back to his apartment, Caleb was on the couch watching TV. Ashley Bruckner was curled up beside him. She was dressed in blue medical scrubs and had her head resting on his chest.

"Hey," Nick said, surprised to see her.

"Hiiiiiiii!" Ashley said.

"There's pizza in the fridge. We saved you a slice," Caleb said.

"Thanks," Nick said. As it happened, he was starving. He opened the refrigerator and removed a pizza box and opened it. True to Caleb's word, one slice remained. Nick grabbed it.

"So! I heard you drove the swim teacher home!" Ashley said cheekily, sitting up and looking at him from the couch. Nick had called Caleb on his way to Willow Heights to inform him he'd be home late, and clearly his roommate had wasted no time taking advantage of having the apartment to himself.

"Yeah, so?" Nick said. He took a bite of pizza.

"So tell me what happened! I want to hear details!"

Nick finished chewing before he answered.

"I drove her home. What else is there to say?" He wandered into the living room to see what they were watching on TV.

"Did she kiss you good night? Did you get her number?" Ashley asked.

"Did she invite you in?" Caleb added.

"Guys! I just drove her home! Why do you think this has to be- like a prelude to something? Besides, she already said she doesn't date students."

Caleb shook his head and scoffed.

"This guy is never going get laid. I try to help him, I really do." He sighed and turned back to the TV.

"Oh, I'm sure Nick's gotten laid before," Ashley said. She looked at Nick. "Haven't you, Nick?"

Nick took another bite of pizza, but nodded yes.

"See, Caleb? He just doesn't need to rush out to get sex all the time like some guys do."

Nick took a seat in the easy chair next to the couch.

"You just need to attract the right girl," Ashley said. "Like, what kind of job are you going into?"

Nick shrugged.

"I don't know. Marketing maybe? That's what my dad does. I'm hoping some day I can get a job at his company."

"That's not bad," Ashley said. "You can make good money in that. Once you get stable, you'll attract a good woman. Maybe not Monica, but there's other girls out there for you. You just wait."

Nick rolled his eyes. "Why do that when I can just make wisecracks all day and attract a woman right now?"

Ashley smirked.

"Don't you knock my exquisite sense of humor, Hosdale! It's gotten me more tail than I can count!" Caleb shot back. Ashley glared at him.

"You know, 'tail' is going to want stability from you too, Mr. Russel," she said. "What are YOU planning to be when you grow up?"

Nick wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and grinned. He was looking forward to hearing this.

"I'm going to work in a corner office, wear a nice suit, and have a hot little secretary to make my coffee every day. Nude."

Ashley burst out laughing.

"I think you might have a hard time with that."

"Nah, plenty of guys got that," Caleb said. "Ever heard of Nude Secretaries Day?"

Ashley arched her eyebrow.

"That sounds like a VERY far-fetched fantasy, Caleb," Nick said.

"No, it's real. I saw a news report on it last year. There was this office building, like a law firm or something, and one day a year they had all their secretaries work the entire day butt-ass naked!"

"Not sure what porno you were watching, but that kind of thing doesn't happen in real life," Nick said. He spoke with confidence, but in the back of his mind, he knew that Caleb was the kind of guy who could luck out on something like that. He just had to hope that Caleb would never be THAT lucky.

"I'm starting to get the idea Caleb has difficulties getting a grip on reality," Ashley said. "Isn't he adorable?"

She tugged on his shirt collar and kissed his neck.

"Whatever, you guys," Caleb said dismissively. "It could happen. Would you ever work naked, Ash?"

Ashley looked Caleb in the eye.

"I think with all the patients I have trying to fondle my breasts and pinch my butt cheeks when I'm in scrubs, I don't want to imagine what they'd do if I was naked."

Caleb grabbed Ashley's thigh.

"I'll tell you what I'D do to you naked."

Nick got out of his chair.

"Ohhhhh-kaaaaaay! Good talking to you guys, I'll just be off to my room now!"

"Yep, I think it's time we got YOU off to bed too, little lady!" Caleb said, and picked Ashley up and put her over his shoulder.

Nick rolled his eyes as he watched Caleb carry the giggling and struggling coed off to his bedroom. Nick entered his own bedroom and shut the door, and having finally gotten a place to himself, he undressed and got into bed.

He thought about Monica, and her beautiful body, as he ran his hands across his chest and between his legs. He thought about how she looked in her red shorts and white tank top, as he gently tugged on his penis. He thought about Monica's firm breasts and tight ass cheeks as his penis began to swell. He thought about removing her clothes, item by item, as he slowly stroked his growing erection.

Pleasure intensified the longer he stroked himself, while thoughts of his hands roaming across Monica's body filled his mind. He thought about holding her breasts in his palms and running his thumbs around her nipples. He thought about grabbing hold of her thighs and gently pulling them apart.

"Oh yes! Oh Caleb! Oh Caleb!"

He tried to ignore Ashley's moans emanating from the nearby bedroom and stay focused on thoughts of Monica. But even as his pleasure increased, he couldn't seem to bring himself to orgasm. He stroked faster and faster, and imagined Monica in a variety of sensual poses; legs spread while on her back, bent over and grabbing her ankles, her palms on the floor with her legs wrapped around his waist. Every position seemed appealing, but none of those images was enough to summon the semen he wanted to erupt from his penis at that moment.

Before long, he heard Ashley let out a screaming orgasm, while his erection faded without a drop spilling out. As much as he desired an orgasm tonight, it didn't seem to be in the cards.

Unable to get erect again, Nick gave up, and rolled over and went to sleep.

* * * * *

Nick hadn't been able to orgasm at all that weekend, leaving his balls even fuller when he showed up to swim class on Monday morning.

The students lined up in formation as before; on the red line in alphabetical order, girls in swimsuits and boys in the nude. They stood in place while they waited for their instructor to arrive, and when she did, Nick was not disappointed.

Instead of her red shorts and tank top, today Monica was in a swimsuit, a one-piece shiny blue Lycra suit similar to the one the female students wore. Nick's eyes went wide as saucers when he saw his teacher's curvy figure in her form-fitting suit.

"Looking good, guys!" Monica said, tying her black hair back into a ponytail. "Before we get into the pool, let's start out doing some stretches to limber up. Okay?"

As excited as Nick was at the sight of Monica in her bright blue swimsuit, he'd managed not to get an erection immediately upon seeing her. It wasn't until she'd turned her back to the class and bent over, and he got a peek of her firm bottom, that his exposed penis rose to attention.

His face turned beet red, and he heard the chuckles and muttering from his fellow students. Nick took a step backwards, but nearly every student in the class had spotted his protruding penis already.

Ashley touched his arm assuredly. "It's okay," she whispered. "Don't worry about them."

Nick ignored the chuckles from his classmates and focused on Monica.

"Okay, I'll need everyone to bend over and grab your calves, like I am," the instructor said, demonstrating the first step of her calisthenic routine. She heard the giggles and turned around, feeling her bottom to ensure her suit hasn't ripped. It was then that she spotted Nick's erection. She gave an annoyed sigh and returned to her position.

Nick's penis remained erect for the entirety of the stretching exercises, and he breathed a sigh of relief when Monica finally instructed the students to enter the pool. The cool water and exercise helped settle Nick's sexual excitement for the remainder of the class to his alleviation.

When class had concluded and Nick was on his way back to the locker room, he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see it was Marissa Lafferty, one of the prettier girls in his class. She sauntered towards him and wiped the wet hair from her eyes.

"I found this on the floor. It had your name on it," she said.

She reached down into the front of her swimsuit, and pulled a red tag out from her cleavage to show him. It was the tag with his name and padlock combination on it.

"Thanks," Nick said, holding out his hand to take it from her.

She smiled at him sweetly, and hung the red tag on his penis.

"You're welcome!" She slapped his butt and scurried away, giggling. He watched her scurry off into the girls' locker room with the other female students to remove her wet swimwear where the boys wouldn't see her.

Nick blushed and took the tag from his penis. He wasn't sure whether to be flattered or offended, but he decided to retreat into the boys' locker room before too much attention was drawn to him.

"Damn, bro, you got to get that number," one of the guys said to him as he walked into the locker room.

Nick winced, unsure if Marissa's gesture was one that came from genuine interest or not. Either way, he had to hurry to get into the showers to make his now-hardening penis return to its flaccid form before too many guys saw it.