Girls Wear Swimsuits, Boys Go Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick clutched the armrests with all his might. He squeezed his eyelids shut and honed every molecule of energy in his body onto his penis. And Shari pumped, and pumped, and pumped...

"Oh yes!" she urged. "Cum for me! Shoot a load for that sexy girl who deserves all your cum!"

And with that, Nick's cock exploded onto Shari's breasts.

* * * * *

He was quiet for most of the drive home before he finally spoke.

"I'll stay at LaPorte," he said after much deliberation.

His father chuckled.

"Glad I was able to change your mind!"

"No, I just put some thought into it. I need school to get my degree, my degree will get me a better job. It doesn't mean I have to like school though."

"No, it doesn't," Albert said. "But hopefully you'll find something about it you like."

Nick stared out the passenger side window. "Maybe," he said wistfully.

"I got to ask though," Albert said as he changed lanes, "was that REALLY all just your cum on Shari's tits?"

Nick suppressed an embarrassed laugh.

"Yeah, it was!"

Albert shook his head in awe.

"Damn, son," was all he could say.

Nick felt a combination of pride and embarrassment for the mess he'd made on Shari's bust. When she stepped out of Toby's office with the right half of her face and the entire top side of her breasts drenched in what appeared to be the semen of ten men, the employees of J.T. Levinson were shocked to find Nick the only man to follow her out.

She scampered to the restroom with her hands cupped under her breasts trying futilely to keep Nick's man sauce from dripping to the floor, while Nick and his father and three other managers exchanged high-fives.

"Do you always cum that much?" Albert asked.

"Actually, that was the first time I've cum in five months."

"FIVE MONTHS?" Albert asked, whipping his head towards his son. "Son, you can't let yourself get backed up like that. It's not healthy!"

"I know. I'm seeing a doctor," Nick assured him.

"Good. You need to empty the pipes more often. But glad you finally got it out. Poor Shari, though."

Nick and Albert shared a shameful laugh. Fortunately, Shari was no stranger to semen and had a good sense of humor about the incident. She'd told him about a meeting with a top client she'd attended several months earlier, in which she showed up wearing an extra short miniskirt and a visible milky trail down the back of her right thigh that David had left there. After having endured that humiliation, Nick's explosion on her bust didn't even make her blush.

"Just make sure you never tell your mother about this," Albert said. "Your sister either. This stays between us."

"Got it, Dad," Nick said. "Mum's the word."

"Good. We'd love it if you came over for dinner sometime. Mom's making roast beef tonight."

"I can't tonight. But sometime," Nick said.

Albert pulled in front of Nick's apartment building and his son got out of the car.

"Bye, dad. Thanks for today."

His father bid him goodbye and Nick watched him drive away before he headed into the building; his euphoric mood of post-orgasm following him inside.

Caleb and Ashley were in a heated game of Jenga when Nick entered the apartment.

"Hiiiiiii," Ashley greeted with an energetic wave.

"There he is! Where've you been, man?" Caleb asked.

"My Dad's work," Nick said. "Sort of a 'bring-your-son-to-work-day' thing they were having."

"I thought it was bring your daughter to work?" Ashley asked.

"Trust me, this would not have been a good day to bring your daughter to work," Nick said, opening the refrigerator.

"Why's that?" Ashley asked.

"Forget it," Nick said, remembering his promise. "What'd I miss in class today?"

"We learned the breast stroke," Caleb said, grinning. Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, here we go again!" she said.

Nick removed some leftover pasta from the refrigerator and put it into the microwave.

"You should have been there, Nick. You could have stroked Monica's breast," he said, giggling.

"Caleb, shut up!" Ashley said, lightly slapping her boyfriend on the arm. The Jenga tower, already missing several pieces, wobbled precariously.

"Careful, babe! Punch me when it's YOUR turn!" he chided, delicately nudging a piece out with his pinky finger. When he tugged the wooden strip clear, he added, "Monica was really sad you were gone today."

"Was she?" Nick asked hopefully, turning to face his friend. Caleb grinned.

"Yeah, you know it breaks her heart when she doesn't get to see your cock."

Ashley rolled her eyes again.

"She was sad because she got turned down for a job she interviewed for," Ashley corrected, then added, "I overheard her on the phone before class."

Caleb gently placed the wooden strip on top of the tower.

"Oh," Nick said. "Yeah, she told me she needed a better paying job. Too bad. Teachers deserve more pay."

"Damn straight," Caleb said. "A chick with a body like Monica's? Hey, you know what she could do to make mad cash?"

"Don't," Nick and Ashley said in unison.

Caleb shrugged, and turned back to Ashley.

"Your turn, babe."

Ashley selected a piece from the tower, and began carefully tapping it out.

"Hey Nick, I hope this is alright to ask," she began. "About your medical condition?"

The microwave dinged, and Nick removed his pasta.

"Yeah, it's fine, Nick said, grabbing a fork. "Caleb knows about my condition."

"Oh, okay. Well, have you had any luck? Medication helping?" she asked. She slowly pulled the Jenga piece from the tower and braced herself as the tower wobbled, and wobbled, and wobbled, and- it stayed intact.

Ashley stared at the fragile piece of architecture in front of her until the wobbling ceased. She let out a sigh of relief and gently placed the block on top.

"Well, as a matter of fact," Nick began, when suddenly, the janky structure collapsed. Ashley screamed, as the thin blocks of wood toppled off the kitchen table and onto her chest.

"...it did help," Nick said.

* * * * *

To his great relief, Nick managed to avoid any awkward erections when he returned to swim class the following Monday. In spite of how fetching Monica looked in her swimsuit, the massive ejaculation Nick had enjoyed one week earlier had apparently helped keep his penis at bay while in the beautiful swim teacher's presence.

Yet the Tristerol still didn't produce the results Nick really wanted. He'd attempted to masturbate each night, with no results. It appeared that whatever spell Shari had worked on him to break his months-long cum drought evidently hadn't been permanent.

After two weeks had passed since Nick's orgasm, the urges returned. Random erections became an all-day-long occurrence. Nick's cravings for sexual intimacy monopolized his thoughts. And his next swim class was set to be a nightmare.

He brought a brand new padlock to class, and committed the combination to memory before destroying the slip it had come written on. The matter of facing Marissa and Kristina was another story. He could see them chuckling to themselves as he passed them by to take his spot in line, but otherwise, neither of them said a word.

When class began, Monica instructed the students to partner up. Dread overtook him, as humiliating possibilities raced through his mind. What activity did his beautiful teacher have in store for the class? Would Nick want a male or female partner? He hadn't a clue what to expect, and hadn't a clue how he should proceed. All he could do was pray he would not end up with a partner who would humiliate him.

He looked to his right and left. Ashley immediately went to Caleb, while Lisa and Jessica quickly selected each other. After a few minutes of choosing, the odd-numbered class resulted in Nick being left without a partner.

"Don't worry, Nick. You can partner with me," Monica assured him. A small pang of nervous relief overtook him.

She grabbed a plastic blue foam mat from a stack and laid it on the pool floor.

"Today we're going to be learning CPR. This is a valuable skill all swimmers should have," Monica began. "I'm going to demonstrate the basic technique on Nick here, and then the rest of you can practice on your partner. Nick, would you lie down on the mat please?"

Nick ignored the chuckles from his fellow students as he lay down onto the comfortable blue mat. He rested his arms to his sides, fighting the temptation to cover his exposed private parts with his hands while he lay on the floor.

CPR, he thought. Demonstrated on him, by the beautiful Monica Kelly. Maybe luck was finally favoring him for once. She knelt down by his side, and cupped her hand beneath the back of his neck.

"The first step of CPR is to tilt the patient's head back slightly to lift this chin, like this."

Monica demonstrated the move on Nick. Her hands felt so soft on his skin. He closed his eyes and fought the oncoming arousal that he knew was on its way.

"This will open the airway and put the patient in the optimal breathing position," she stated. "From here, you'll want to listen for breathing."

She rested her head on Nick's chest. He could feel her hair, tied into a ponytail, tickling his belly while she held her ear to Nick's chest.

"If you don't hear breathing, then it's time to begin CPR," Monica said.

She placed her hands, one on top of the other, upon Nick's chest. The class watched as Monica thrusted her palms against his chest. He squeezed his eyes shut, terrified of seeing the expressions on his classmates' faces as they watched what they knew would likely result in a full erection. For now, his penis remained at bay. The cold shower he took before class was serving him well.

"You'll want to administer compressions that are at least two inches deep," Monica explained. "Perform them rapidly, at a rate of at least one hundred per minute."

She thrusted harder and faster into his chest, to the point where Nick couldn't keep his eyes closed any longer. His eyelids parted, and he was treated to a sight of Monica's breasts jiggling in her tight Lycra swimsuit while she furiously pounded his torso. He shut his eyes again and tried to purge the thoughts of Monica's bosom from his mind.

"And now, you'll want to perform two rescue breaths. Hold your patient's nose, and place your mouth over his or hers to make a complete seal."

Nick gulped as Monica proceeded to do exactly that. He felt her soft, cool lips press tightly against his, as she breathed into his mouth. Nick's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"Deliver two rescue breaths to make the chest rise," Monica explained.

"Um, I don't think his chest is the only thing rising," Marissa giggled.

The class burst out in laughter. Monica took his mouth away from Nick's only to see his penis had grown to full mast.

"Guys! Grow up!" Monica chided.

Nick's face grew beet red, but his penis remained erect despite his humiliation.

"Stop giggling, it's a natural body reaction," Monica said. "Now would you all grab a mat from the stack over there and start practicing on your partner."

The other students each grabbed a foam mat and began laying them on the pool room floor, while Monica continued performing chest compressions on her blushing student.

"Hey, Monica! There's no more mats left!" Paige Stevens said, finding the stack empty while she and her partner were both empty-handed.

"There's more over by the bleachers," Monica said, but as she moved her hand to point, she accidentally grazed Nick's erect penis with her hand, scraping him with her fingernails as she did.

"Oop, sorry!" she yelped, and instinctively grabbed his penis. She immediately let go upon realizing what she'd done. "Sorry again!"

"It's okay," Nick said, shaking.

The class erupted in laughter, and this time, it was Monica's turn to blush.

"Guys, it was a MISTAKE!" she declared, but the students were too doubled down in laughter to hear her.

Nick buried his face in his hands, wishing he could wish this moment away. He could see Ashley and Caleb looking on in pity, and it appeared they had something planned because Ashley was whispering in Caleb's ear.

"Hey guys, it happens!" Caleb shouted. "Like, my girlfriend gets wet for me like all the time! Watch!"

With that, he pushed Ashley into the pool, while she squealed loudly as she fell in.

The class chuckled at Caleb's joke.

"I got another one for you! Why didn't they make a sequel to Waterworld?" he asked.

"Because it flopped!"

Caleb then jumped belly first into the water, covering the students standing at the pool's edge in a gigantic splash. The class giggled as they watched Caleb and Ashley frolic around in the water.

Nick breathed a sigh of relief upon realizing that Caleb and Ashley had successfully diverted the class' attention away from his penis, and even Monica seemed reluctant to tell Caleb to halt his shenanigans for once.

"All right, out of the pool," she said calmly. Caleb and Ashley waded towards the ladder and grinned as they climbed out. She didn't make it obvious, but when Caleb reached the top of ladder, Monica looked him in the eye and gave him a nod of thanks.

* * * * *

"Hello, Nick!" Dr. Bishop greeted as she entered the examination room. Her lovely assistant Ashley followed, and Nick said hello to them both. As before, he'd undressed fully per the nurse's instructions before the doctor and her assistant arrived.

"So how have things been? Has the Tristerol been working for you?" she asked.

"I had one, um, orgasm. That's all," Nick muttered quietly.

"Just one?" she asked. "That's good. You're making progress. How often are you having sex?"

Nick paused.

"I'm not," he said, but managed to feel slightly less embarrassed saying it this time. "Still a virgin."

Dr. Bishop scribbled down his answer on her clipboard.

"And how often are you masturbating?" she asked.

"I try every day. Many times a day. Still, no success," he said.

She scribbled down that answer as well.

"It's possible you're putting too much pressure on your penis. May I have a look at it?"

Nick laid back on the table while Dr. Bishop and Ashley put on their rubber medical gloves. The doctor examined Nick's penis closely, checking for friction burns and any signs of abnormality. She stepped to her side so Ashley could have a look at it as well.

"Your penis looks healthy," she said, and gave it a light squeeze. "Does this hurt at all?"

"No," Nick said. Truthfully, it felt good.

"I'd like to check your prostate too. Would you stand up please, and bend over?"

Nick climbed off the examination table and bent forward. Dr. Bishop lubed up her finger and slipped it into his anus.

"It still feels a bit full. You did say you had an orgasm, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. A big one," Nick said, grunting uncomfortably. The doctor's finger wriggled around, making him squirm.

"Well, it would be best if you had another one, if possible," she said. She lightly squeezed the head of his penis between her left forefinger and thumb. His penis began to swell.

"You're getting an erection, that's a good sign."

Nick blushed as he realized he was having sexual thoughts about both Dr. Bishop and Ashley at that moment.

"He gets erections in swim class a lot," Ashley said.

"How long do they last?" the doctor asked, wiggling her finger a bit more.

Nick shrugged.

"Uh, anywhere from five to ten minutes. Longer if I'm touching it."

Dr. Bishop nodded.

"That's normal. I'd like you to keep masturbating once a day, but limit it to ten minutes or so. Continue taking the Tristerol until your supply is gone."

She removed her finger from his anus.

"Oh, about that," Nick said, standing up. "I'm starting to run low. Could I get some more?"

Dr. Bishop looked at him, surprised.

"More? You should have a few weeks' worth left."

Nick stirred uncomfortably.

"I've been... taking more."

She looked at him concerned.

"How many more?" she asked.

Nick started to feel very small and very naked in the examination room while he searched for the right way to phrase his answer.

"Well... the day I was able to have an orgasm, I accidentally took two doses that day. So I thought it might help if I took two doses every day. But it hasn't."

"No, Nick you should not be doing that," the doctor said. "Two pills a day max is all you should be taking. I'm sorry but I can't give you any more at this point."

"But I think they're helping! I can tell they have an effect!"

"Nick, listen to me," the doctor said. "If you're still having trouble even after taking that many pills, the problem isn't something the pills will fix."

Nick paused. He was afraid his problem might be deeper than he originally thought, and the doctor had just confirmed it

"Well, what should I do then?" he asked.

Dr. Bishop took a breath.

"I think what you need is a partner," she said. "Honestly Nick, I think that might be what could really help you. Find someone who empowers you. I can't say for sure, but in all likelihood, your problem is psychosomatic. You need to mentally empower yourself, and not rely on masturbation for your orgasms."

Nick lowered his head. Before his visit to his father's office, masturbation had been his only means of achieving orgasm. He wasn't a guy who got many dates, and never had been.

"Don't get so down, Nick, you'll find a girlfriend," Ashley said. "I'm pretty sure Marissa Lafferty likes you."

Ashley wasn't expecting the scowl Nick shot back at her. Evidently, she didn't know about the statue incident, and Nick wanted to keep it that way.

"It might not be easy, but that's where I think you should start," Dr. Bishop said. "You need girls, not pills."

* * * * *

Nick walked through his apartment door dejectedly. He'd worked up the nerve to ask out three girls at work; two politely declined and the third gave him the number for the rejection hotline. When his sister had noticed he was in a bad mood, she sent him home early. While it wasn't uncommon for managers to send employees home early when business was slow, Nick's mood grew even worse upon the realization of how apparent his unhappiness was becoming to everyone around him.

After he clocked out, he headed straight home, planning to pop a porn DVD into his player until he fell asleep, orgasm or no orgasm.

Caleb and Ashley were on the couch when he walked in the door. Caleb was lying face down and shirtless, and Ashley was drawing a henna tattoo on his shoulder.

"Hey Nick," Ashley greeted as he walked past.

"Hey," he replied sullenly. He trudged towards his bedroom, hoping to avoid a conversation with the happy couple.

"I've got a question for you," she said.

Nick stopped in his stride.

"Is it true Marissa and Kristina stole your clothes out of your locker?" she asked.

Nick seethed.

"Yes..."

Apparently Ashley had been asking about Marissa. Either that, or word about the incident was still going around after three weeks and had finally reached his friends. He wondered if his classmates would still be talking about it years from now.

"That's messed up. They shouldn't be able to get away with that," Ashley said.

No, they shouldn't, Nick thought to himself. But he was not going to be the one to tell on them and admit that it had happened in the first place.

"Yeah, but what can I do?" Nick asked.

"Report them to the dean!" Ashley said. "They'll be punished!"

"And then I become a tattletale nerd again? No, thanks."

Ashley looked confused. "What do you mean, again?"

"Freshman year," Caleb mumbled, his face still pressed against the couch cushion. "He reported two girls for cheating and the whole class gave him crap about it for the rest of the year."

Ashley tsked. "Well, you have to something!"

"Like what?" Nick asked. He wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a can of Coke from the refrigerator.

1...45678...10