Girls Wear Swimsuits, Boys Go Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When would you be able to start?" he asked.

"I'd need two weeks, Monica said. "They'd need to find a new instructor to teach your son, of course!"

Albert chuckled. "Yes, they sure would. So, I'll keep your resume on file. You'll hear from me in a few days."

"Thank you!" Monica said. She stood up and shook Albert's' hand. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hosdale!"

"Please, call me Albert! Shari will show you out."

Monica turned to the doorway to see the short red-haired secretary who had shown her in.

"Right this way!" Shari said.

Monica followed Shari down the hall to the elevators.

"You look familiar," Shari said. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Monica thought for a moment.

"Do you sing karaoke at Penny's Clubhouse?" she asked.

Shari's eyes lit up.

"THAT'S where I've seen you!"

Monica laughed. It appeared an embarrassing secret of hers was about to surface in what she hoped would become her future workplace.

"You saw me botch 'Raspberry Beret' didn't you?" Monica asked.

"I won't tell if you don't tell anyone how I butchered 'I Think We're Alone Now'!"

"It's a deal!" Monica said, relieved to have made a friend.

"I'm Shari Kirshner, by the way!"

"Monica Kelly," she replied. They shook hands.

"Well Monica, hopefully we'll be working together soon!"

"I really hope so," Monica said.

* * * * *

It was bittersweet when he'd gotten the news, but Nick was happy all the same. Monica stepped out of her office and into the pool room garbed in her shiny blue swimsuit for the last time, and broke the news to her students. With no class the following week on account of spring break, when the students returned the Monday after, they would have a new teacher.

Nick was overjoyed for Monica, yet sorry he'd never enjoy a class with her again. Perhaps he would visit his father at work a bit more often.

To no surprise, Caleb brought up Nick's interest in Monica in the locker room after class.

"Are you gonna do it now?" his roommate asked as he strutted into the showers.

"Do what?" Nick inquired, peeking over his shoulder under the drizzle of water on his head.

"Ask her out! She's not your teacher anymore!" Caleb twisted the nozzle on the pipe and water spewed out onto his hairy chest.

"Nah. She's not gonna date me just cause she's not my teacher anymore," Nick muttered.

Caleb turned to the other guys in the showers.

"You see this? I try! I try, but some men cannot be helped."

"Yeah, obviously, drop-cloth," Ryan said, referring to the henna tattoos that covered Caleb's arms and back.

"Hey, at least I'm getting laid!" Caleb shouted.

"What's that say?" Curtis asked, examining the tattoo on Caleb's back closely. "She wrote 'Property of Ashley' in there!"

"I'm gonna write 'kicked by Caleb' on your ass with this towel, taint-face!" Caleb retorted, and snapped his wet towel on Curtis' bare ass. Curtis yelped and scampered away, while Caleb chased after him, both of them laughing.

Nick rolled his eyes and stepped out of the showers. He considered Caleb's words, and did in fact walk by Monica's office after getting dressed, but she had apparently left for the day. Nick gave a disappointed sigh and made his way out to the parking lot.

He found himself thinking a lot of Monica over the remainder of the week, and even made detours near the rec center after his other classes to see if he might catch her leaving one of her few remaining lessons at LaPorte, but they never crossed paths.

He received some good news Tuesday evening- his training to become a shift leader at Moonlight Cinema would begin that weekend. The excitement of having a boost in income and finally get his alternator replaced put some pep in his step as spring break gradually came closer.

Still, Monica was not out of his thoughts, and when he wandered past the rec center on Thursday evening before heading home, he was surprised to feel a pair of hands- female hands- cover his eyes as he walked down the sidewalk.

"Guess who?" the voice asked cheerily.

"I know it's you, Ashley!" Nick replied in a mock-cheerful tone.

"We got a surPRISE for you!" she sang back.

"What IS it?" Nick replied.

"You can't look," Caleb said.

"Okay," Nick muttered. Ashley wrapped a blindfold around his head, and together, Caleb and Ashley walked him down the sidewalk and out into the parking lot. Ashley guided him into the backseat of what Nick deduced from the smell to be Caleb's Bonneville. There was something else though, another smell Nick detected that wasn't usually in Caleb's car. It smelled a bit like freshly-picked flowers. Nick wondered if Caleb had looked into an air freshener, as it improved the aroma in the vehicle considerably.

He heard Caleb and Ashley enter the front seats and start up the car.

"Where are we going?" Nick asked.

"It's a surprise," Caleb said. He started up the car, while Nick sat idly in the backseat waiting for them to reach their destination.

"How long is this surprise going to take?" Nick asked.

"We've got you the whole evening," Caleb said.

"The WHOLE evening?" Nick asked.

"You're gonna have fun, Nick. We promise," Ashley said.

Nick stopped protesting and trusted his friends knew what they were doing. He gripped the handle on the car door as Caleb made several tight turns, as he usually did while driving, to the detriment of Nick's nerves.

"It's up ahead. Next exit," he heard Ashley whisper. He heard the flip of a turn signal and the car shift one lane to the right.

When he felt the car decelerate as they exited the freeway, Nick estimated they must be somewhere downtown judging by the time spent driving.

After a short drive off the expressway, the car pulled to a stop, and he heard the whispering couple exit the vehicle. They opened the back door, and Ashley gently guided Nick out of the car. He could hear the sounds of traffic and the thumping bass of music from a nearby building.

"All right, here we are!" she said.

Ashley removed the blindfold, and Nick found himself standing outside a seedy bar, with large neon lights on the front reading "the Booby Bunk." Nick turned to look at Caleb.

"A strip club?" he muttered skeptically.

"Dude, we got to celebrate for the newly promoted shift leader of Moonlight Cinema! You deserve this!" Caleb said.

"We're not even twenty-one!"

"Got you covered, my man!" Caleb said, removing two IDs from his pocket and handing one to his friend. Nick took it.

"Orson Wrzesinski?" Nick said, looking at the odd but convincing driver's license in his hand.

"I know, right? You can thank Billy Klein for these babies!"

"Of course," Nick muttered. Caleb had known Billy for years, and he had always been the go-to man for anything contraband in school or general society. Nick shrugged. "All right, let's do this."

As they made their way through the doors of the Booby Bunk, the three students prepared their eyes for the stimulating sights that awaited them.

A sexy young brunette in a floral print bikini was on stage when they walked in. She had her legs wrapped around the pole and was twirling about when a six foot, 300-pound bouncer stopped the trio where they stood.

"IDs," he said.

Nick and Celeb showed him their fakes and Ashley her real driver's licenses, and the bouncer studied them closely. He looked up at the two college men in front of him, and squinted as he looked at the cards in his hands. Finally, he handed them back, and Nick let out an internal sigh of relief.

After admitting the three students through, Caleb found a table near the stage and they each took a seat.

"What do you think, bro?" Caleb yelled over the music. "Pretty hot, huh?"

"Pretty hot," Nick reiterated.

Ashley leaned towards him.

"And since you got a well-deserved promotion, I'm gonna buy your first lap dance," she said.

Nick grinned. "Thanks, you guys. You're the best."

Caleb stood up. "Babe, you order us some beers. I'm gonna find a girl free to give our man a lap dance."

He walked away, making his rounds around the club in his search for an available dancer. Ashley waited until he was out of hearing distance before leaning to Nick's ear again.

"How've you been dealing without your Tristerol?"

Nick shook his head.

"Not so good. Haven't cum once since she cut me off."

"You'll get there" she said, assuringly. "I think Dr. Bishop was right about you needing a partner. Maybe you can take once of these strippers home? Caleb and I have condoms you can use."

"Nah, I don't want to do that. If I'm gonna get laid I don't want it to be with a-"

Nick stopped talking mid-sentence when a stunning waitress in a cleavage baring bustier and low-riding miniskirt approached their table.

"Hi folks! My names Latasha, can I get you anything to drink?" she asked.

"Can we get three Coronas?" Ashley asked.

"You sure can, sweetie. Coming right up!" As she walked away, Nick stared at her impossibly long legs reaching up from the floor into her short skirt.

"You sure about that?" Ashley teased.

"What?" Nick asked.

"You won't go home with her? You could ask for her number."

"Nah," Nick said. "I don't think that would be a good idea."

Ashley cocked her head.

"Nick-" she began. "Where is your sense of adventure? How do you ever expect have any fun in life if you don't take a risk? Be wild?"

It was the same spiel he'd heard countless time before. Yet anytime he took the "go out and get it" advice that people were always quick to dispense, he always ended up rejected or humiliated. Truthfully, Nick was finally growing content just by accepting that there were some things he could never have.

"Easy for you to say!" he replied.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know what it's like for guys like me. We don't get lucky."

"I think you have a chance of being very lucky," Ashley said. "Here she comes with our beers."

Latasha sauntered up to the table and placed three Coronas in front of them.

"Here you are!" she said. Ashley nudged Nick with her elbow. Nick shook his head no.

"Are you here for Amateur Night?" Latasha asked, looking at Ashley.

"Who, me?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, every Thursday is amateur night. Just talk to Jay at the bar. He can get you on stage whenever you're ready..."

"Oh," Ashley leaned away from the waitress, "I don't know."

Nick nudged her with his elbow.

"Oh come on, Ash! Where is your sense of adventure? How do you expect to have any fun in life if you don't take a risk! Be wild!"

Ashley made a fist and made a punching motion in Nick's direction. Nick chuckled and held up his arm to block her.

"Well, if you decide to," Latasha said. "You keep all your tips."

She walked away. Ashley plucked the lime wedge from the bottle's nozzle and squeezed it, draining the juice into the beer inside. Nick did the same with his.

"So," Nick began, "are you just going to sit this one out? Give me advice but not follow it yourself?"

Ashley took a swig of her beer.

"What makes you think I WANT to take my clothes off and shake my ass on that stage?" she asked.

"Well, you said you always wanted to be a stripper." Nick took a sip of his beer. She glared at him.

"I'm not giving up my job as a medical professional to become a stripper, Nick." She looked up at a topless blonde in a sequined g-string as she walked past their table.

"No one's telling you to quit your job," Nick said. "I'm just saying, for one night, live another wild life that could have been. And tomorrow you can go back to work at Hanson Health Urology like this never happened."

Ashley smiled but didn't respond. She stared up at the pretty brunette on stage, who was wiggling her butt while an older gentlemen slipped a fifty-dollar bill into her garter.

"Look, if you're too scared to do it, don't, all I'm saying is, don't shell out your 'seize the day' advice to me when we both know you're as much of a coward as I am."

"Coward?" Ashley repeated indignantly. She gulped down the rest of her beer, and grabbed the third bottle on the table intended for Caleb. She poured the contents down her throat and pulled herself to her feet. "Fuck it, tell me where this Jay guy is."

She strutted up to the bar and muttered something to the bartender Nick couldn't hear. After a short conversation, he led her to a back room. Nick smiled to himself and took another sip of his beer. He watched the curvy brunette on stage twirl around the pole as Caleb returned with another bikini-clad beauty on his arm.

"Nick my man! Say hello to Dee Spice, your pleasure for the evening! I've paid her to treat you very well, sir."

Nick stared Dee Spice up down. She was a lovely, curvy, dark skinned beauty with short pigtails and dimples on both sides of her mouth.

"Hi Nick, it's nice to meet you!" the stripper said, extending her hand. Nick shook it while staring deeply into her bright brown eyes.

"Where's Ash?" Caleb asked, searching the room and seeing nothing but scantily-clad women walking around and horny men watching them.

"She's um, contemplating a career change," Nick said, watching Dee cup her large, full breasts in her palms and rub them about.

"Can't leave her alone for a minute, can I?" Caleb mused. He picked up one of the empty beer bottles on the table and shook it, frowning upon feeling nothing inside.

"So Nick, I heard you just got a promotion! That's exciting!" Dee said.

"Management material, right here," Nick said, pointing his thumb to his chest.

Dee laughed. "As soon as the next song starts I'll give you a really nice lap dance, okay?"

"Go for it!" Nick said. He leaned back in his chair and awaited the young stripper's attention. She sat down by his side and the two made small talk, and as they did, Nick noticed she rested her hand on his leg. The more they talked, the closer she leaned towards him, and the further up his leg her hand slid.

Caleb shot him a thumbs up and ordered another round of beers for their table. Latasha brought them three more Coronas, to which Caleb offered one to Nick and one to Dee. Nick started on his second beer of the night, all the while noticing the bouncer by the door was eyeballing him something heavy.

When the song blasting over the club's speakers ended, a voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Your attention gentlemen! It's time to offer a drink to your lady companions, it's Amateur Night!"

The patrons in the bar let out a cheer.

"Our first performer of the night is a local college student. She's blonde, she's bratty, she'll take your breath away, please give a warm Booby Bunk welcome to Miss Stacey Starlight!"

Music blared over the speakers as the curtains parted and a sexy young woman walked out on stage. A sombrero obscured her face, but the rest of her body could be seen to be adorned in a pink bra and panties. She strutted out on stage; her curvy hips swaying with each step. Caleb looked up at her and his mouth dropped open. He looked back at Nick, whose view was partially obstructed by the jiggling body of Dee Spice.

"That's-" Caleb's words were cut off when the blonde on stage removed her sombrero and flung it out into the audience like a Frisbee.

Miss Stacey Starlight was none other than Ashley Bruckner, college student, physician's assistant, and girlfriend to Caleb Russel. She walked towards the pole and attempted a clumsy twirl. She didn't quite manage it with the grace she'd hoped, and decided instead to simply crawl on all fours across the stage towards her eager front row customers with their dollar bills waiting.

"What's my girlfriend doing on that stage?" Caleb demanded.

Nick shrugged his shoulders, which had Dee Spice's hands on them at the moment, but he still craned his head to have a look at Ashley on stage.

"I don't know what to tell you, man! I couldn't stop her!" Nick shouted.

Caleb looked back at his girlfriend, watching her jiggle her ass hypnotically.

"Hey, she's not bad," Caleb muttered, and took a sip of his beer while he stood watching.

Dee placed her hands on Nick's face and turned his attention to her sizable cleavage. As beautiful as her breasts were, Nick found amusement at taking occasional glances towards the stage and watching Caleb alternate between being furious and impressed by his girlfriend's dance moves.

For a med student, she sure knew how to shake her ass. After only a few minutes on stage, her jiggling cheeks already summoned four more men up to the edge of the stage, and eleven dollars in singles had found their way into the waistband or leg holes of her panties. Nick was half tempted to slip her a few dollars himself, were it not for Dee Spice vying for his attention at that moment.

Dee pressed her behind against Nick's groin, and wiggled her bottom vigorously. Nick felt his cock grow under her stimulation. She seemed to detect his arousal, because it only encouraged her to wiggle and tease him more. She grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on her hips, where Nick was pleased to feel her gyrating bottom in his grasp.

His cock was starting to throb within the tight confines of his pants. There was little space for it to go, and Dee was pressing her ass tighter and tighter against his groin as the song progressed. She knew exactly what she was doing, too; Nick could tell by the way she giggled every time he groaned and tried to adjust his pants to give himself more room.

"Ooh, you like that, baby?" she asked.

It was torture. He wanted nothing more than to unzip his jeans and let his throbbing member out for air, but he knew Dee would expect more cash than Caleb had paid her to play along, and she likely wouldn't do anything out in the open anyway. Still, the sight of Dee's jiggling cheeks filled him with thoughts of his rock hard penis disappearing in the tight space between them.

He could feel the tip of his penis growing wet. She'd done it. Dee had caused him to leak pre-cum; something Nick hadn't done since his encounter with Shari's tits weeks earlier. He wondered if this could be the moment; if Dee dry grinding her bottom against his groin in this seedy bar would be enough to make Nick ejaculate for only the second time all year, and soak the inside of his pants. As much as he wasn't looking forward to dealing with the mess, his was curious to see if it could happen.

He leaned back in his chair and relaxed himself, and slowly, he felt himself edging closer. He let out a long sigh and felt his excitement build. He needed just a bit more, just a few moments longer, and he was sure it might be enough, but the song ended, and Dee stopped her erotic gyrating.

She turned to face him, and smiled.

"Thanks, honey! Do you want one more?"

Nick was ready to reach into his pocket to pay her for a second dance, when the bouncer who'd been eyeballing him before nudged Dee aside.

"I need to see your IDs again," he said.

"ID?" he asked.

"Now."

Nick gulped, and pulled his fake ID from his pants and showed it to the bouncer.

"What's your birthday?" he asked.

"Umm," Nick stopped. He'd barely bothered to look at his fake birthday, let alone memorize it. "April..."

"Nice try. Get out of here."

Nick got out of his chair and Caleb looked on in shock.

"Hey, hey! Where you taking my friend?" he asked.

"Both of you. Get out of my bar," the bouncer said.

"Okay, okay, we're going!" Caleb uttered, hoping the bouncer wouldn't throw them out.

Nick gulped down the rest of his beer before the bouncer grabbed the bottle from his hand, and nudged him and Caleb towards the door. Nick stole one last glance back at the stage, and saw Ashley was still jiggling her ass for the men seated at the edge of the stage and unable to see what was happening to him and Caleb.

To his surprise, the bra strap across Ashley's back was missing; evidently she'd removed her bra at some point during his scuffle with the bouncer and he hadn't seen. Her craned his head to see if he could get a peek at her breasts, but her back was turned and the view was mostly obscured by the crowd of men standing in his way.