Girls Weekend

Story Info
Cara, Joni, & Molly’s daddies crash their girls weekend.
4.8k words
4.16
25.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DING DONG!

"Who's that?"

Cara looked up from the pictures she was editing on her phone when the doorbell rang. Molly and Joni had helped her take a bunch of swimsuit photos with Cara in a new bathing suit she'd purchased after telling them about the types of things she'd happily done for her daddy and Uncle Johnny in order to earn extra allowance money for the girls weekend they were taking. Molly and Joni were only too happy to help Cara do a sexy photo shoot in her suit that was hardly more than a series of straps that didn't fully cover her extra large 18-year-old perky breasts (or any other part of her). Cara was doing a little light editing and then planned to send the hottest ones to Daddy and Uncle Johnny as a "Thank you for letting me go on this girls weekend" surprise.

"Dunno, did you end up ordering food, Joni?" asked Molly, looking up from the pitcher of margaritas she was making in the kitchen.

Molly's black skin glistened from freshly applied lotion against the wife beater tank she was barely wearing. She had cut a deep V from the neck and from the bottom hem in front, so that only about an inch of fabric between her pendulous breasts held the shirt together. Her 18-year-old teenage tits formed deep cleavage in the V-neck of the beater, while her big mauve aureolas and brown nipples could clearly be seen pressing against the thin white fabric of her shirt. Orange running shorts completed the outfit, with the waistband rolled down to meet the top of her big bubble butt, the nylon of the shorts pulled up tight between both her pussy lips and her firm ass cheeks.

"Nope, wasn't me," said Joni.

Both Molly in the kitchen and Cara on the living room couch had a front-row view thanks to the open-plan first floor of Joni wearing black spandex booty shorts and a cut-off football jersey doing some stretches on a yoga mat she had spread out on the living room floor. Currently, Joni's limber 18-year-old cheerleader body was bent in the upside down V shape of the downward dog yoga pose, her curly red hair in a thick braid hanging down over her head. Her black shorts were nestled between her full ass cheeks, half of her round globes, a little pink from all the sunbathing, hanging out of the fabric, while the cut-off jersey was gaping open from the bottom as Joni's top half was upside down, leaving her equally large creamy white breasts topped with their strawberry pink nipples fully on display.

"It wasn't me either," Cara said, as the doorbell rang again, "but I guess I should go see who it is."

She watched as Joni sensually lowered her upper body, dragging the tips of her nipples along the mat as she moved her upper body through her outstretched arms, her pelvis coming to hover just above the floor, her head and torso now held up in the inverted back bend stretch of upward facing dog. The football jersey just barely covered Joni's breasts thrust out proudly from her chest, the bottom curves of them just visible beneath the end of the cut-off, while the tip of her braid, now hanging over her shoulder, teased her sensitive nipples pushing against the open weave of the fabric in front. Cara caught her breath and imagined taking Joni's nipples between her lips, sucking on them hard as she fondled one of her friend's huge breasts.

Shaking her head to get rid of the image, Cara stood up from the couch and tucked her phone into the back pocket of her cut-off jean shorts to finish editing photos later. She'd thrown the shorts on over her bathing suit after the photo session had ended, but hadn't bothered to button them. When she opened the front door, she was dressed in nothing more than the short shorts with the pockets visible beneath the hem and the white bathing suit that left nothing to the imagination.

"Daddy!" Cara squealed, seeing who was at the door. "And Uncle Johnny! And...friends?"

...

Bill, Johnny, Chuck, and Roy could hardly believe their good luck when Cara opened the door wearing the outfit she was in. A thin white halter strap was tied in a bow around the back of her neck, leading to two small white strips of stretchy bathing suit fabric that barely covered her rose-colored nipples and left part of her aureolas exposed along with most of her size J breasts. The fabric strips ran down over her ribs and framed her belly button before meeting together in a little whisp of fabric that dipped beneath her cut-off jean shorts where her little pussy slit was barely covered by the white fabric clearly visible in the open fly. The men could also see the little strip of fabric that went around her hips toward the back. Bill assumed those little strips meant the "should be illegal" bathing suit his princess was wearing was also a thong, and he could not have been happier.

"Hey princess," said Bill at the same time that Johnny said, "Hey pun'kin."

Cara continued to gape at them, holding the door open but not inviting them inside. She had just been thinking about them while editing the photos and it was like her brain had short-circuited when she had opened the door to see them standing there with two other men - one white guy and one black guy, both about her daddy and Uncle Johnny's ages, both equally ripped and hot.

"Looks like you've been enjoying your girls weekend, princess," Bill said. "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

He looked back at the other two men in the group. "Johnny and I've got Joni and Molly's dads with us." He winked at the two men before turning back to Cara.

"We thought it might be fun to see what you three get up to on the girls weekends we're paying for."

"Uh, sure, Daddy," said Cara nervously, stepping to the side to let the men come in.

All four men stepped into the house, crowding into the front entryway around Cara.

"Don't be shy, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said, closing the door behind them. "I've missed you." He reached out, grabbed the back of Cara's head, and pulled her in for a steamy kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and pulling her close so that her breasts rubbed against his chest. He ignored her little gasp and slid his other hand down into the back of her shorts.

"Just like I thought," Bill said as the top of his daughter's ass cheeks came into view, bisected by the thong of her bathing suit.

"Your daughter is wearing the hell out of that suit," said Chuck to Bill admiringly as he watched Johnny make out with his niece, bringing both hands to her asscheeks, using them like handles to pull her body closer and grind his erection against her bare stomach.

"Can't disagree with you on that," Bill said, stepping closer to the kissing couple. "Where's my greeting, princess?"

Johnny pulled away from Cara's face slightly so that Bill could begin making out with his own daughter. Bill's hands closed over Cara's large breasts while biting her lower lip before soothing it with a kiss.

"Mmm, I missed my princess the last couple of nights," Bill said, bouncing her breasts in his big hands, showing off to the other three men around her how they jiggled.

"I missed you too, Daddy,"Cara said, leaning into his touch while still pushing her ass back against her Uncle Johnny's hands. She peppered her father's face with kisses before hungrily kissing his lips.

"Wow, you really weren't kidding," Roy said, reaching down to adjust his own erection. "She loves you touching her body, regardless of who's watching."

Johnny had bent down to lick and suck on one of Cara's nipples through her suit, making the white fabric transparent, while Bill continued to hold her breasts overflowing his big hands while they hungrily made out.

"I think it's time we see what kind of greeting we can get from our own daughters, don't you?" Chuck said to Roy.

The two men left Bill and Johnny groping Cara at the door as they went to find their own daughters.

"Where's my little girl at?" called Roy, going down the hallway toward the rest of the house.

"Daddy?" cried Molly, as Roy and Chuck rounded the corner into the kitchen-dining-living room.

Molly was still in the kitchen, holding the pitcher of margaritas and pouring them into three glasses. Joni was standing with her eyes closed on the yoga mat in the middle of the living room in one-legged tree pose, one foot flat against her other thigh with her heel notched into her crotch, her spandex shorts firmly pulled up into a camel toe, while her arms were in prayer pose at her sternum, elbows out to the sides, her breasts pushed up and resting on her forearms just barely visible beneath the jersey top.

"OMG, Daddy?" Joni said, her eyes popping open and her foot coming to the ground to steady her as she watched her dad saunter into the room alongside Roy.

"Hey baby girl," Roy said, eyeing Molly standing there as frozen as the pitcher of margaritas she'd made.

"Surprise, darlin'!" Chuck said, grinning at Joni, already half-hard looking her up and down in her little yoga outfit.

Joni didn't know what to do with her hands and so simply clasped them in front of her, drawing her daddy's eyes to where her little shorts rode up between her pussy lips and accidentally pushing her breasts together and making them stand out even further beneath her cut-off jersey top.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here?" Molly finally got out, putting the pitcher of margaritas back onto the counter and nervously crossing her arms in front of her breasts.

As big as they were, that only served to push them even further together, creating deeper cleavage that threatened to burst from her doctored deep V-neck.

"Well, Bill and Johnny invited us over to chat about their concerns for this girls weekend y'all are on," Roy began.

"And one thing led to another and we found out about how Cara earned her weekend allowance," continued Chuck.

"And we thought we'd come see how you girls were doing out here and if you'd blown through your money already and needed to earn any more," finished Bill, coming into the room with Cara sandwiched between him and Johnny.

Cara's daddy had his left arm slung over her shoulder, her breast already overflowing his big hand where he cupped it and rolled her nipple, barely still covered by her swim suit fabric, wet from her uncle sucking on it, between his fingers. Cara's Uncle Johnny, meanwhile, had his right arm around Cara's waist, toying with the string leading from the front to the back of her suit. Uncle Johnny's index finger would stretch out to tease the top of Cara's slit just beneath the swimsuit fabric in the opening of her shorts, and then curl beneath the string on the side, running his finger along it to the back. Molly and Joni couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but as Cara was already trembling in their arms and gave a little moan when his hand disappeared, they assumed he followed the string down her asscrack and was currently teasing her asshole the way Cara had told them he liked to do.

"Yeah," Johnny said, his hand appearing at the back of Cara's neck, holding her head in place. His hand cupped the back of her head and turned it so that Cara was facing her Uncle Johnny, and then his hand slipped down to the bow holding her halter top together at the back of her neck. "I don't know how much this new swimsuit cost," he told the room as he pulled out the bow," but I imagine that took a lot out of Cara's budget."

As Cara's halter top straps fell to her waist, exposing her overly-large and lovely perky teenage tits to the room, Uncle Johnny turned to look into Cara's face which he had turned toward himself, bent his head down, and kissed her. Cara's daddy continued to fully cup Cara's bare breast, bouncing it in his palm and pulling on the nipple to make it even harder than it already was.

"So what do you think, baby girl?" Roy asked, moving into the kitchen toward his daughter. "Are you out of money and interested in earning a little more allowance the way Cara here does?"

"And what about you, darlin'?" Chuck asked Joni, stepping onto her yoga mat with her and looking down at her flushed face. As a redhead, Joni's skin flushed pink any time she got embarrassed or excited, and Chuck couldn't wait to see how far he could make that blush spread. "You can probably earn way more money for your allowance from me than you can teaching your yoga classes."

Wide-eyed, Molly watched as Cara was felt up by her father while kissing her uncle. Then they switched, Bill gripping Cara's jaw with his right hand and turning her face back the other way to kiss him while Johnny bent down and closed his lips over the elongated nipple Bill had just been playing with. Holding Cara's breast up for his brother to suck on, Bill made out with his daughter, their tongues tangling together while everyone looked on.

"That sure looks like fun," Roy said. "What do you say, Molly baby? Let Daddy take care of you the way Cara's daddy and uncle do?"

Joni and Molly locked eyes with each other across the room. As new as this all was for them, they could also feel their pussies starting to drip and their breasts feeling heavy and full as they considered doing all the sexual things they had just been talking about with Cara with their own fathers. They gave each other an almost imperceptible nod before turning back to look at their fathers.

"Okay, Daddy," Molly nearly whispered, tremulously.

"I'd like that, Daddy," Joni said shyly, looking up at her father through her eye lashes.

"Uncross your arms then, baby girl," Roy said, grinning a huge grin at Molly as she slowly lowered her arms that had been only semi-successfully hiding her breasts. "Let me see those big beautiful tits of yours." Roy could hardly take his eyes off his daughter's massive breasts; he was practically drooling, wanting to get those big nipples of hers pressing against the see-through beater fabric into his mouth as soon as possible. Then it clicked what he was looking at.

"Molly, baby?" he said gently, coming closer to her and using one finger to trace the wide V in the fabric of the shirt, dipping deep into her cleavage and coming back up the other side, "Did you steal one of Daddy's wife beaters?"

Molly glanced down to where her father was touching her sexually fully for the first time (she wasn't sure if the earlier spankings he'd given her counted), and watched his fingers graze her skin. "Yes, Daddy."

"Did you ask permission?" Roy continued, pushing back the side of the V-neck with his fingers each time he moved up and down one side, making the V-neck wider and wider, showing more and more of her breasts in the cleavage of her shirt.

"No, Daddy," Molly confessed.

"Well then, baby girl," Roy told her, bringing both his hands up to grip either side of the now wide-stretched V-neck with most of her breasts on display as deep cleavage, "before you earn an allowance, I think you need to be punished first." And with that, he tore the rest of her tank wide open, spreading it apart so her big black breasts were exposed to the room just like her friend's.

"You know, darlin'," Chuck said to Joni, eyeing Molly's full tits bouncing free after her father ripped her shirt open, "Roy's made me realize somethin'."

Chuck turned back to Joni.

"Isn't that your older brother's jersey?" Chuck asked her, loving the way his daughter's breasts, just as big as those of her friends', peeked out from beneath the jersey's hem. "The one he thought he lost the last time he was home?"

Joni turned an even brighter shade of red, and Chuck was nearly sure that her blush probably reached all the way down her chest to her cute little raspberry-colored nipples currently covered by the jersey in question.

"Y-y-yes, Daddy," Joni confessed, looking past her breasts, past her clasped hands, and down to her feet.

Chuck reached out and tipped Joni's chin back up to look him in the eye.

"Does your brother know you have his jersey and have made it into a cut-off shirt for yourself?"

"N-n-no, Daddy," Joni said, wanting to look anywhere else but directly at her daddy, but something about his powerful presence was mesmerizing to her and she couldn't look away.

"Then just like Roy said to Molly, don't you think before you earn any kind of allowance, we should let him know you have it and apologize for what you've done to it?"

"Okay, Daddy," Joni whispered, wanting to die of mortification while also feeling her pussy gush with her juices at the thought of her hot older brother finding out she wore his jersey this way.

"Take what's left of that shirt off, baby girl, and hand it to me," Roy directed Molly in the kitchen.

"Go stand at the far end of that yoga mat and do that pose you were doing when we first walked in," Chuck told Joni.

Bill, Cara, and Johnny had paused to watch the scene unfolding before them and now Johnny steered them over to the couch so they could all be comfortable while they watched it play out. Bill sat down in the corner of the couch before pulling Cara down after him, her big breasts bouncing as she fell onto his lap. Johnny sat next to Bill, and grabbed Cara's legs to swing them up over his lap so Cara was sitting sideways over her daddy's lap putting her legs over her uncle's. Bill's left arm went around Cara's back again, and immediately began fondling her left breast while Johnny had Cara lift her hips so he could pull her shorts down and off of her. Her little shaved pussy beneath the white suit came fully into view, and Johnny began teasing her pussy lips, sliding his finger up and down her slit, pushing her white bathing suit between her pussy lips as he did so, all while keeping an eye on Joni and Chuck and Molly and Roy.

Molly shrugged out of her shirt, her big breasts bouncing a little, and handed it to her father, while Joni stepped back to the edge of the mat, raised her heel to her crotch again, nestled directly against her camel toe, and put her hands back in prayer position.

Roy took the shirt from Molly and made a few test snapping motions with it, like athletes do with towels in the locker room.

"Put your hands behind your head for me, baby girl, and thrust those big titties out to me," he told Molly.

Though she had a look of fear on her face, Molly did so immediately, clasping her hands together behind her head, causing her enormous breasts to raise up and stand out proudly from her chest, presenting them to her father.

As Molly did that, Chuck had moved to the other end of the yoga mat, away from Joni, pulled out his phone, and immediately took a picture of Jojni in her tiny spandex shorts and brother's cut off jersey with the undersides of her large breasts just barely visible below the bottom hem.

"Now raise your hands up above your head, but keep them together," Chuck directed her. "I know I've seen you in this position before."

Joni briefly closed her eyes in embarrassment, knowing exactly what that pose would result in and knowing where her father was going with this.

"Yes, Daddy," she eventually said.

Joni slowly raised her arms to above her head, keeping her hands in prayer position, causing her older brother's football jersey that she had cut off to be a crop top completely ride up, exposing her large breasts entirely.

Chuck was right. The blush had spread all the way down her chest to her nipples. He zoomed in on them with his cell phone camera and took a couple of pictures for himself before Zooming out and taking a few full-length pictures of Joni in extended tree pose.

"These are too good not to share, darlin'," he told Johnny. "Bill, Johnny, Roy - I'm going to send you all a couple after I send these off to Junior."

Joni whimpered but held her pose as Chuck took a few more, zooming in on her camel toe.

"Thanks, Chuck," Bill said from the couch where a squirming Cara was writhing on top of his dick thanks to Johnny's teasing of her pussy. "We'll return the favor with some of Cara."

12