Girls Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great idea, boys," said Roy.

He turned back to whether Molly stood with her breasts thrust out, waiting for her punishment.

Thwack

The tip of his shirt just grazed the side of Molly's right breast, jiggling it and forming a little raised red welt against her black skin as Roy snapped it out at her and back again.

"I'll have to take some pictures of my baby girl to send to all of you," he said as he flicked his shirt out again, "just as soon as I've finished disciplining her."

Thwack

This time, the shirt hit the outside of Molly's left breast and she whimpered as her breast bounced and another little red welt formed.

"Can't wait to see them," Chuck said, avidly watching as Roy continued to flick and snap his shirt against his daughter's breasts - the undersides, the outer sides, the sensitive tips of her nipples - leaving little blushing welts across her dark skin.

"Take your brother's jersey off and bring it to me," Chuck told Joni.

Stepping back down to two feet, Joni pulled the jersey top up and over her head, her breasts now as exposed to the room as those of her friends, and walked over to her father to hand it to him.

"Come with me," Chuck said, taking the jersey from her and walking away toward the kitchen, Joni following him.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Chuck asked Roy, coming up next to him in the kitchen as Roy stood there admiring his handiwork - a series of raised welts across his daughter's heaving breasts.

"Sure!" Roy said. "It's just like flicking a towel in a locker room. Practice makes perfect. When do you want your first lesson?"

"No time like the present!" Chuck said.

Roy grinned at him. "I was hoping you'd say that. I've got an idea for your first lesson. Do you mind if I direct your daughter around a bit as I get them both ready?"

"Be my guest," Chuck said, stepping out of the way and turning to Joni. "Darlin, you do what Molly's father says now."

"Yes, Daddy," Joni said, both afraid of what was going to come next and knowing just how wet this entire experience was making her. She was pretty sure she was starting to drip down her leg with how much juice her pussy was producing, and her clit felt so swollen that any time she moved, it rubbed up against her spandex shorts, driving her crazy but stopping just short of making her come.

"Hey, Bill and Johnny," Roy called over to where the two men sat on the couch, fondling a trembling Cara. "Would you want to be involved in this next bit?"

"Sure," Johnny called back. He had pulled Cara's bathing suit to the side and was slowly finger fucking his niece with one finger, not enough to get her off, but enough to make her hips thrust against him and make little involuntary whining noises come from her throat.

"Okay," Roy directed, "make sure Cara's sitting up on your laps enough so that a girl's hand can grab onto each of your thighs, just above your knees."

Bill, who had been pulling and pinching Cara's nipples, hauled her closer to his body, firmly wedging his painfully hard cock still in his pants against his daughter's ass, while Johnny removed his finger, had Cara lick it clean, then closed Cara's legs, and moved them up his lap as well.

"All set!" called Bill.

"Molly, baby, you and Joni go into the living room and bend over Cara's daddy and uncle. I don't care which of you bends over which one, but one of each of your hands needs to be on their knees."

"Yes, Daddy," Molly said, taking her hands out from behind her head, grabbing Joni by the hand, and heading into the living room to do as directed.

After a quick whispered discussion between them, Joni bent over Bill, putting her hands on his knees, her face very close to Cara's face and breasts, leaving Molly to bend over Johnny, putting her hands on his knees.

"Now," said Roy, moving into the living room behind Molly, "as much as I love this view of you, baby girl," and he slipped his index fingers inside each side of her orange running shorts waistband and pulled them up tighter in between her ass cheeks so that most of her ass was exposed, "I need to have full access," and he then pulled the waistband down until the shorts slid off her ass and nestled down around her thighs, just under her ass cheeks.

"Chuck, you want to pull Joni's shorts down so they match Molly's?"

"Absolutely!"

Chuck stepped up behind Joni, took a couple of photos of her bent over topless with her bare breasts hanging down and her ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts, then put his camera away, hooked his fingers into the waistband of her spandex shorts, and pulled them down and off her ass so they also nestled down around her thighs just under her ass cheeks.

Both men took a step back, and nearly in unison, pulled out their phones and took pictures of their baby girls bent over, holding on to two men's knees, asscheeks fully exposed with the hint of asshole and pussy just visible above their shorts.

"I know you can't see this view for yourselves," Chuck told Billy and Johnny, "but we'll send you these pictures later."

"Can't wait," Bill said with a big smile.

"As hot as this view is, you know what would make this even hotter?" Roy mused out loud. He turned to Chuck and had a quick whispered conversation with him. Chuck immediately grinned and said, "Are you fucking kidding? Hell yeah!" Then both men turned back to Bill and Johnny.

"We've got a proposition for you two, about how you can be more involved in this," said Roy.

"We're listening," said Johnny after a quick glance over at Bill.

"Bill, how would you feel about Joni making out with Cara, while you play with their tits?" Chuck asked.

Bill looked down at Cara and saw the desire in her eyes.

"You're excited about that, aren't you, princess?" he asked her.

Mmhmm," Cara nodded bashfully.

"Joni?" Chuck prompted. "You okay with that plan?"

Joni stared into Cara's eyes and saw how much Cara wanted her. Her pussy gushed

at the thought of kissing her hot friend in front of everyone else in the room, especially including their daddies. Instead of answering, Johni raised her head and gently kissed Cara on the lips.

"Looks like that works for us, Chuck," Bill said, his hands immediately going to Joni's big breasts where they hung down almost grazing his knees while watching his sexy little girl start to make out with her equally sexy friend.

"What do you want from me?" Johnny asked Roy.

Johnny almost didn't know where to look - watch his almost naked niece make out with her almost naked friend while his older brother fondled them or stare at their equally gorgeous and almost naked other friend who was leaning over him.

Roy couldn't help but grin at the man. "How would you feel about taking out your dick and having Molly suck you off while I teach Chuck here how to spank his daughter with a shirt?"

Roy had barely finished speaking before Johnny had unbuttoned his fly, unzipped his pants, and pushed them down enough to carefully pull out his massive erection, straining and standing straight up, already leaking precum at the tip.

Roy laughed. "I guess that's my answer!"

"I'd be honored," Johnny said, taking his dick in one hand and cupping Molly's face with the other. "Just let me know when."

12