All Comments on 'Girls Weekend First Time - Maggie'

by David_Zero

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

Gave up after the first paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: STUPID readers

Explain yourself. How do readers that are indifferent to cuckold stories related to being gay? Seems like you lack the ability to write a come back, if that was your intend. Why do you care what others think? Noticed, you haven't said a word about the actual story. Why is that? Seems, there are too many hypocritical comments made.

Think before you engage the pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"You see, I am a voyeur and a perv who loves and trusts his wife completely."

If she's a promiscuous whore, with strangers, away from you, what is it that you trust? You do deserve credit for admitting you are a pervert. Fits with the screen name too.

Prospector52Prospector52almost 7 years ago
Re: "You see, I am a voyeur and a perv who loves and trusts his wife completely."

1) "...what is it that you trust" - They discussed it and he gave her permission. Then she kept him informed as to what was going on. She didn't do it behind his back, then not tell him, or lied, about it. if you don't understand the lifestyle, then don't read the stories.

2) ..."admitting you are a pervert" - Everyone on this site is a pervert. Look what you are reading. It's all perverted. I've been, and openly admit to, being a pervert since my 20's.

3) "Fits with the screen name too" - Reread first sentence of #2..

4) IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STORY, THEY WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU READ IT ALL???

Most anons who comment here, are here to just bash anyone for any reason. This is a story, true or not, it's just a story. Why get all upset and bash the author as if you saw it on cable news? I have a collection of stories that I wrote over my wife and my 45 years of marriage. No F'n way would I post any of them here to be bashed by the "it never happened to me, so you're a cuck if it happens to you" group. Again, if you don't understand the lifestyle, then don't read the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good story HEY ANNONY

hope you die a slow death while thinking about your dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: 5 Good story HEY ANNONY

I do wonder is this moron, on some level, realized it IS annony.

<P>

I mean, really, posting an anonymous slam on "annony" is just plain stupid, especially when it's so easy to copy and past the comment title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous