Girly Fun

Story Info
My Girlfriend comes to Tokyo for fun and games.
8.9k words
4.55
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a bond trader I have been lucky enough to work in many of the worlds market places, London - my home, New York, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Tokyo. I mention Tokyo last, but in actual fact this was the third of my postings when I was in my late twenties. I had left my long-term girlfriend at home as I was only out there for about six months, but I had arranged to skype her regularly to stay in touch. I really missed her. She was one wild girl. You have all heard that the ideal girlfriend is a nymphomaniac, Miss World competitor, whose father owns a brewery. Well, my girl Eve had to be very close to that. Miss World, well no, she never entered. By the time she was old enough it was not politically correct to enter Beauty Competitions, but believe me she could have won them if she had entered. Nineteen years old, natural long straight blonde hair, gorgeous large C cup tits and an arse to die for. And as for the father and his brewery, well no, not quite, but he did own and run my favourite City Wine Bar. A long time before I met Eve, I was one of their better customers, not just for the magnificent cellar of wines that John Darling stocked, but also because he made sure that all of the barmaids were absolutely stunning. Pretty, friendly and flirty. Again, political correctness was enough to stop him having a dress code, particularly the sort of uniform he would have wanted, but with a subtle use of bonuses, the girls knew that the less they wore the more that they got paid.

As far as I knew, when I first met Eve, she was just one of his better hires. It was only after we started dating, and had quickly agreed that we were an item, therefore no sex with other partners without talking about it first, that I found out who her Daddy was. After the two or three years that I had been a regular I knew John well enough to pull his leg about the 'new girl'. It transpired that he was also a very generous Daddy, who was quite happy to fund her lifestyle without too much complaint.

I completely forgot about the third characteristic of the perfect girlfriend, and yes, she was definitely a nymphomaniac. No, she didn't put out until the third date. The first date she had insisted on going Dutch, and wouldn't invite me in for coffee. By the end of the second date at a comedy club, I had decided she was a keeper. By the end of the third date I was ready to move in with her, and yes, she was fantastic in bed. Unfortunately moving in didn't happen until three months had come and gone.

She was completely uninhibited, was happy to play strip poker with my bunch of friends, and was even happy to blow me or even have sex with other people in the room. You can tell what sort of parties we went to!

At the first party we went to where one of the guys suggested a stripping game of cards, she was the one to insist on the rule that the loser had to stand in the middle of the group and turn 360 degrees after removing their item, taking not less than 20 seconds to turn. By the end of the first year that we had been living together we were regularly having sex with other couples on the same bed, but at that stage it was still non-invasive in that neither of us ever actually fucked or even gave oral sex to one of the other participants. A little groping, of course, a lot of kissing, sure, and even a lot of girl on girl action, apparently an old favourite from her university days. I guess it was lucky that neither of us appeared to be jealous. I got used to seeing her flirt with customers in the Wine Bar and even with my friends from work or Uni that we would party with. She did not disapprove of them stroking one of her tits, or pinching and slapping her bottom, she actually appeared to relish it. I could not count the times that she would tease the guys and have to accept the 'punishment' of a slapped bottom over their knees. After the first couple of times that happened it seemed natural somehow that her skirt was flipped up over her back.

I probably don't even need to mention that she was also a complete exhibitionist, skimpy underwear, if she wore any at all, tiny skirts and low-cut tops. She just somehow both knew and somehow was able to manage her flirting without it ever going further than she, or I, wanted. Around the end of that first year we did agree that we could swap partners with the other couples as that was what a lot of our friends were doing by now. Condoms were a must and we had to tell the other person first or have a very, very good explanation why we had broken this 'ultimate' rule. That did as you can imagine give us both a lot of freedom and when I first agreed to go to Tokyo, I was under no illusions that she was going to enter a nunnery, not unless it was a lesbian nunnery with a good selection of gardeners and barmen. You get the idea.

That was why we agreed to be scrupulously honest on Skype, she even took the laptop, turned on and relevantly focused, to cover some of the parties they still had. She complained that she missed me because she was not getting enough. She was really only putting out for our old friends, recognising that new dalliances, say with customers, or just any new guys, could quickly get out of hand. I agreed the same, that sex would only be casual and fun, and definitely covered. No affairs of the heart.

Her going away present to me was a video she recorded at one of the wild parties, of her blowing a succession of my buddies. It was her way of reminding me not to be away for too long.

But back to Tokyo, it was a good place to work. I knew some of the people in our office out there, mainly youngish guys like myself late twenties to maybe forty, and mainly single. Some of the older guys in their thirties and forties were married, even with young children. The party scene really was nowhere near as good. Yes, there were a lot of expat parties, and even a lot involving local staff who by and large were both good fun and technically good at their jobs. For my part I was careful not to date any of the single girls in the office even though I found them quite delightful. I did regularly however pick up local girls in the bars on a Friday or Saturday night who were both readily available and fairly obviously so. They used to carry largish handbags with a small change of clothes in case they did not get home until next day. So attractive and practical. There was a local horror story of girls attaching themselves to their expatriate friend to the extent that they hung around their hotel receptions or banged on their apartment doors late at night wanting to stay for 'long time'. One girl apparently had threatened to commit suicide if her foreign lover actually did go home at the end of his stint.

After the first couple of weeks in a hotel I moved into a company apartment, sharing with an American guy, a good guy but one I had never met before arriving here. I fell on my feet. He had been in Tokyo about three months and was heavily into the local sex scene. Yes, he had girls back to the apartment on a regular basis. He showed me the bars where I could pick up these weekend girls. He was taught the ropes by the Australian guy whom I had replaced, so he felt indebted to show me the ropes and take me to the sort of places that he himself had been introduced to. Consequently, he took me to soap-land, blow-job bars, strip clubs, hostess night clubs, and even a BDSM nightclub where frankly I had to keep looking away in distaste. The non-stop succession of whippings, enemas and huge insertions was too much for even my somewhat experienced but more gentlemanly tastes. Occasionally Hank and I were accompanied on our sleazy trips by some of the Japanese guys in the office. They were fun to go out with, and liked a beer or two, or more likely a few cups of hot Saki but they were in reality poor drinkers. Once I knew that however, neither they nor I were embarrassed about me having two drinks to each one of theirs. That way they managed to get home in one piece, usually, and had the added bonus of not being sick each night. The amusing thing was that they would talk about their feelings, or even office gossip quite openly and yet it would never be mentioned again when sober in the morning. They could tell you what an idiot you were, how bad at your job and bemoan how much more you got paid than they did, and in the morning, it was just as if nothing had been said. No rancour, not even a hint.

I should hate you to think dear reader that my entire time was spent on the sleazier aspects of this wonderful city. No indeed even in the first month I did my fair share of sight-seeing and restaurant-going, and indeed regularly frequented music bars or dance parties without the intention of picking a girl for the night. It is a fun, but expensive city.

I naturally kept Eve up to date with most of my exploits, certainly anything new. I kept her amused, and horny I suspect, by regaling her with tales of the striptease establishments, which were very different from those at home, with the blowjob bars, which just didn't even appear at home in London and particularly the BDSM night club. While she appeared to be fascinated with it, she agreed with me that it was a little extreme and best avoided. What really did get her hot, she admitted one evening, was me telling her about the way that a lot of girls were groped on the trains. She started watching videos but was mainly disappointed in that they appear to be professionally managed and filmed rather than completely natural.

She skyped me at one of the parties she attended,

'Watch this darling. I have a bunch of your old buddies here and asked them to play a little scene with me. I think you will recognise it.'

I certainly recognised half a dozen of my buddies as she disappeared into the middle of them. She had attached a strap to the central light fitting in the room and she was firmly holding onto it with both hands above her head as they started to jostle her. I watched their hands begin to touch her arms and then her bottom and waist. They quickly moved on to her breasts and soon a dozen hands were pushing and shoving her as they competed with each other to get the best feel of first her tits, and then her bum and pussy. Gradually her clothes were being removed and disappearing onto the floor at the edge of the group. Someone else had picked up the lap-top and carried it nearer the action, moving it around where I could see her wriggling as the hands probed away. I could see the ecstasy on her face as hands that she did not know or at least recognise rapidly brought her to orgasm after orgasm. It only stopped when she collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath and I saw one of her girl-friends help her up to a chair, pushing away the remaining hands.

She waved and blew me a kiss as whoever was carrying the laptop around asked if she should turn it off.

She was right. I did recognise the playlet as her interpretation of a Tokyo underground train. I had to admit that I had not seen it happen that often, in fact twice only, but I had been close enough on the second occasion to get a hand involved. On both occasions by the time it got started we were in the city and either I had to get off the train or the girl did. According to my colleagues it happened a lot more on the local trains, further out in the suburbs, and also when the trains were really packed at the height of the rush hours, particularly in the evenings after a few drinks. As I tended to travel in to the office early and often home late in a taxi, no wonder I wasn't seeing it very often.

The very next week I got a surprise phone call from Eve.

'Hi Darling. I have spoken to Daddy and told him that I need to come and see you. He has given me a couple of weeks off. Is that okay? Do you have a double bed? I do so miss you and it is still at least three more months before you come home.'

While I was going to be delighted to see her, I had to sort out a few things. Not least Hank with whom I was sharing the flat. I assured him that she was never going to be upset about him bringing home a succession of girls and even that he could tell her honestly that I had done the same.

'Just remember to tell her that it was always a different girl. Right no love affairs, just sex.'

I did get it sorted and before I hardly had time to turn around, there she was, turning up at the office, courtesy of the Airport Bus and a taxi. She turned a few heads, dressed as usual in a tiny mini-skirt and a tube top. I noticed that she didn't have a particularly large suitcase, so she either wasn't staying long or her clothes did not take up a lot of room. Rather than disrupt work too badly I quickly introduced her to Hank and a couple of my bosses and colleagues and then took the afternoon off to settle her in. As you can imagine settling her in meant settling her between the sheets and by next morning, I was tired but a happy bunny. I had likened myself to the Duracell Bunny, unable to stop bonking.

Hank and I left the next morning as usual and I left her asleep, but with instructions how to get to the office by tube. I told her how long it would take and told her to come to the office at one o'clock, when I would take her to lunch. She seemed excited when she arrived in the office and was delighted that she had arrived without mishap. She had fully expected to get lost but now realised that the tube system wasn't that difficult. She did agree however that it would have been easier if she could read kanji, the Japanese language characters. Still she was delighted to be with me again and loved the sushi restaurant that we went to. I arranged to take her to one of my favourite bars that night. Hank was coming with us and one or two of the local guys from the office.

For three days she kept herself busy, sightseeing by day and partying by night. I managed to pin her down at least once a day for sex. All was well in the world.

On her fourth evening we were in the Bauhaus Music Bar, listening to a Rolling Stones style band. There was a small crowd of us, Hank, plus a girl from the office that he was seeing a lot of at the moment Yukio, Aki, Yoshi and Fujiko, all from the dealing room. Aki and Yoshi were established traders, both had been there nearly three years, while Yukio and Fujiko were delightfully pretty girls who were as yet trader's assistants, looking after the paperwork. They all spoke good English.

I suddenly heard Eve asking the two girls about these stories that she had heard of girls getting molested on the trains. She hadn't yet seen it happen but understood that it was relatively common. It transpired that both Yukio and Fujiko had been molested, Yukio one evening going home and Fujiko, unusually, in the morning rush hour. Yukio admitted that she was lurching drunk and that two guys had taken advantage of her by playing with her boobs and pulling her skirt up to show her panties and covering pantyhose. Fujiko said that she had been a bit shocked as it was still relatively early. She herself was running late. Our office expected all of us in the dealing room to be in before eight but she had been to a Doctor's appointment and was coming in about nine when she was surrounded and groped. She admitted she had no real idea how many men were involved, but there were a lot of hands. There were hands inside her bra and under her tights. Two of the guys had trapped her arms so that she could not move them at all. She could feel these hands under her dress, inside her tights and just before she managed to fight her way off the train at her station, one of the guys had managed to get his hand into her panties. They were both quick to assure Eve that she would probably never get caught if she stayed away from the rush hour, and didn't travel at night on her own into the suburbs. As a Gaijin, a foreign devil, as foreigner was translated into Japanese, she would be less likely to be targeted as the guys would not know what her reactions would be. Japanese girls tended not to scream or fight, just put up with the embarrassment and get out at the first opportunity.

Aki and Yoshi were embarrassed that this did actually happen. That it wasn't just an urban myth. They of course told us that they had never participated. I could readily believe that of Yoshiwho was relatively young and always seemed to me to be a little naive, but I suspected that Aki was not telling us the truth. It was reputed that he moved in fast circles, knew where drugs were available and had Yakuzas, a sort of Japanese Mafia Gangster, somewhere in his family that owned a string of pachinko gambling parlours.

It was only after we were back at the flat that Eve admitted to me that she wanted to try it, to be attacked on the train. I had suspected as much, but was at a loss to tell her how to go about it. I promised to have a word with Aki and see if there was anywhere that it was likely to happen with me close enough to protect her if anything started to go wrong. I got a big kiss, well another one. She was even hotter in bed that night than usual.

I had lunch with Aki next day and I asked him what he thought about Eve. I could see the worry on his face. What did I want to hear?

'Listen Aki. I know she is gorgeous to look at. She fucks like a rattlesnake. She and I occasionally have been known to switch partners, and she knows what she wants and usually gets it.'

I could see the relief on his face.

'Mark, you are so right. You are a lucky man. She is fun and has a beautiful body. Why do you ever want anyone else?'

'That's a good question Aki. No simple answer except that the more sex I get the more I want. And the trouble is that is exactly how she feels. To cut a long story short, we wanted your advice on this train groping, and how she can experience it. Is there any particular route that she is most likely to encounter it? If I am with her will it still happen?'

He thought for a minute. 'I guess you really want to be there to protect her, right.'

'Well yes and no. I want to watch. Firstly, because it will be fucking hot, but yes, I guess if it gets out of hand and she looked like getting hurt or abducted I would try to stop it.'

He thought again. 'Honestly most Japanese guys are a bit wary of Gaijin men, so if you are seen to be with her it probably will not happen. If you are in the same carriage, but not obviously with her, well, I don't know. The problem would be that they see a drunk horny Gaijin girl who anyone would love to grope. There is this Gaijin guy in the carriage not taking advantage of her. Why not? Is it a trap? If you started it first, well maybe they would just watch rather than risk upsetting you. Her feelings wouldn't matter. There is always one ringleader and it would depend what his attitude to you was.'

'Okay suppose I was in the next carriage watching it through the windows?'

'That would be fine, but of course you may have to travel many occasions to get lucky. There is no special area for it.'

We both thought.

'How about...'

'What if...'

We started speaking at the same moment. I guessed we had the same idea. He went quiet and let me vocalise this outrageous thought.

'Suppose you...'

He nodded. 'You wouldn't mind?'

I shook my head. 'Would I have to give you limits?'

'That would be tricky. You are in the next carriage. Let's say I have started playing with her breasts, two other guys have joined in, pulled her panties down and one of them is trying to fuck her. Extreme but possible. They won't be happy to see me fighting them off. It would be unheard of. The only way it stops is if the girl fights her way out at a station, or I guess if you enter the carriage from a platform after a stop and recognise her. You will be able to stop them and take her away providing you don't start a fight with the guys. They will not believe they have done anything wrong. But come on Mark, do you really want me molesting your girl-friend. Would you be happy if a couple of us fucked her because let's face it if someone else does I may not be able to stop. Him or me.'