Girly Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see what Eve was doing as she had her back to us. The girl in front of us hunkered down in the traditional crouch and threw her knees wide open. She had a very hairy pussy. In fact, most of the girls did. Eve was one of only three exceptions. Another reason to watch her I guess. Back to the middle again and then Eve was being ushered this way. She actually was one up from us and her 'leader' was dancing in front of us. This traditionally pretty brunette was unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it. I had to drag my view away to watch Eve. She had previously, over the other side, unbuttoned the top of her dress to show her buoyant breasts and was now unbuttoning the rest right down to the hem. She flicked it off her shoulders and threw it into the middle where a pile of clothes was gathering. As we suspected, she was not wearing knickers. She is crouching there in front of the guy sitting next but one to me, legs akimbo. She throws me a wink before they all stand up again and her little friend moves her on to her next stop. This continues for five or six minutes, moving every minute or so until eventually she is crouching in front of me with this huge smile on her face. I can see her nether lips are dripping with arousal. She later told me that particularly standing there in front of me, she wanted to rub herself off, but she had been told not to do anything that the other girls were not doing. They eventually stood and for a last time danced boisterously naked around the stage, before bowing for their applause and leaving the stage. My heart was pumping, I shuddered to think what hers was doing.

They were replaced by a romantic interlude as a couple of very beautiful young girls removed their seven veils to classical music and Aki excused himself to get us a couple more beers. These young ladies were on slowly revolving platforms on the stage and as they first, slowly, stripped and then lay on the floor and masturbated we had a great view from all angles. Aki arrived back from the bar just in time to see two orchestrated cums, eyes rolling and bottoms jerking, in tandem. Unlikely but beautifully done.

After a short pause three girls came out with the traditional baskets, and Eve was one of them. A fourth girl walked from the back of the auditorium around the edge of the stage with the polaroid camera. For 1000 yen the guys could take close up photos of any of the girl's pussies. You can imagine that Eve was popular. After four or five minutes having her photo taken she came back to her basket, crouched and smiled at a young man in front of her. He was quick to give her 1000 yen and, with no words spoken, Eve decorously wiped his fingers with a tissue, leaned back on the stage and pushed her hips forward to be groped. Well, I don't know how she felt but I nearly came on the spot. He rummaged away until after a moment or two she smiled, bowed in his direction and offered him another tissue to wipe his hands.

She carried on like this stopping with just about every other guy along the side of the stage. Aki was quick to get his 1000 yen out as she approached us. I sat back and watched as he groped her with a big smile on his face. He shook his hand as he finished and I saw the drops of arousal dripping off his fingers. He took the proffered tissue but smiled at her as he licked the juice from his fingers. The final act was announced and all around me the men jumped to their feet and started playing stone, paper, scissors to find a winner to go up on stage for the finale. Aki was there fighting for his place, but was beaten after a couple of rounds. The disappointment showed on his face. 'Do you think it might be Eve?'

I had no idea. It wouldn't entirely have surprised me. But it wasn't. Eve told me later that she had actually asked to do it, if not alone at least joining the regular girl.

'There were two revolving stages,' she apparently pointed out. 'I don't mind doing a lesbian show first and then fucking a guy or even two or three if that helps.'

Haru actually got around to asking both the senior girl who had been helping her around the stage and the girl who was doing the finale what they thought. I found out later from Aki that if he had not been worried about the feelings of his regular girls, he would have taken the lesbian show and three guys to fuck her like a shot. Unfortunately, the girl actually doing the finale was quietly reluctant, understandably I thought. Eve had already pretty well been the focus of most of the attention for the last two acts.

Aki and I sat in our seats at the end of the show and were eventually met by Haru. He told us of Eve's offer and how much he would have liked it, but, 'it's just not that easy to get girls to have sex on stage. Unless I could have Eve on a regular basis, even just once a week, I cannot risk it.'

I made my apologies and said that I didn't think she would be in Japan that long but would let him know if anything changed. As we finished talking Eve and her mentor came out and Eve grabbed me, hugged and kissed me then did the same to Aki. She never did tell me whether she recognised him from the train journey.

The only lucid comment she made after thanking Haru was that she had had a wonderful time and would love to do it again. She then asked if I had a taxi waiting so that she could get me home as quickly as possible, 'Unless you want to fuck me up on the stage now.'

I think she actually would liked to have done that but she was stymied by the engineers beginning to turn out the lights.

In closure, she never did get to go on stage again as, within a couple of days, I was asked to go back to London to cover for a senior colleague who had a car accident. We flew back together, the company even upgrading us to first class. And yes we did join the mile-high club, twice.

The end.