All Comments on 'Girly Girl'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bleep735Bleep7356 months ago

That was lovely. So sweet and caring. An utter joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing it.

diane92374diane923746 months ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us. There are countless individuals who long to be "Trisha" (including me) in the arms of their own "Jasmine".

curricdcurricd6 months ago

It was a very enjoyable story. I get to live something like it with my tg friend. Having an accepting partner like Jasmine would be a fantasy come true.

CountDiego4CountDiego46 months ago

Spectacular story. I would love to revisit Trish and Jasmine in the future.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Well done. Romantic in its way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At the beginning I thought Jas is a trans woman, she was so tall, haha :D

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62456 months ago

I believe that this "tail" is purrfectly arousing for this decades-long PantyBoi. It, your story, and my lingerie 👙🩱and lipstick 💄💋👅💋 brought out a delicious sissygasm....so tasty Babyyy....xoxoxo

Kathryn65Kathryn656 months ago

Oh my , how utterly delicious a tail you have woven for us all to enjoy as we read your beautiful story and indulge our own imagination as we read along with your wonderful characters. I’m in love xxx Thank you kindly for sharing what has to be my favourite sensual show xxx

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only a few of us have had the pleasure of a girl just like Jasmine who will take us into a journey like this. Mine was Georgina and i loved the way she feminised me from my body being as smooth as hers all over to the sex we had wearing indentical lingerie. Wearing identical buttplugs when we went out and having the most erotic sex outdoors when the weather was suitable. We were both turned on even more if someone seen what we were doing wether that was masturbating each other or full sex together. Pegging i loved when she would peg me and the orgasms id have. I wondered what a real cock would be like fucking me and she sensed that and said she would love to see me dressed as a girl and a real cock fuck me and cum in me. Eventually i gave in and told her id like to have a real cock fuck me and her have a girl on girl sex. She instantly agreed and although it was quite a while later we had it happen as she found out a girl she wirked with was bisexual as was her boyfriend. We both enjoyed seeing each other have our first guy on guy and girl on girl and agreed we would continue enjoying this and we have done for a few years now and have no intentions of stopping. Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...