All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you!!

yay thank you for continuing with the story can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh

Interesting very interesting.....please continue don't make us wait too long, pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oooh!

So glad you've returned to this story. It's always deserved a re-visit. Looking forward to its unfolding.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 9 years ago
Pretty Please . . .

don't make us wait another 3 years to find out what happens next. You've provided so many tantalizing hints of future developments, I can hardly wait!

Tara CoxTara Coxover 9 years agoAuthor
Calm down folks...

There are 3 more finished chapters awaiting review by my beta reader. Once that is done I will post them. In fact, I am off to work on the 4th right now.

2015 is the year I finish things...so look for the end of this one and a few more of your favorites. No Survivor...no starting new stuff...just finishing off old business. Happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trouble is brewing....

Kirsty is not going to take this lightly. Cannot wait for chapter 3 and the explosive aftermath. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very happy. Thank you, Ms. Neale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another winner

Well written, purposeful and direct. No worries about "but that's kidnapping!" whiners, you've made that clear from the go. I like the dynamics you're creating, looking forward to seeing where you take this story.

M

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wrong about the geography of Tilbury!! And it's the Netherlands!! Holland is just an area in the Netherlands. Please check your spelling and countries (cookies? Biscuits!!) Before publishing. If they live in Finland they wouldn't be able to work from 14. Also after school they have 2 years national service to do, men and women....and then they are reservists and do training each year....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES