All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yay! more please

I was waiting for this for so long. Please post the next installment soon--and longer stories too please.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Superb story

The pointers all say that she will end up becoming like their mom and enjoying the life but wouldn't it be nice for her to find a way out and end the cycle.

Roll on the next chapter.

kalidevakalidevaabout 9 years ago
breaking the cycle

I agree with Masterfuljim's comment. I like the story so far- the characters especially are engaging- but it already seems inevitable that the heroine will capitulate to her captors. She's already on the fence about being raped, and seems to subconsciously like the situation she's in. It seems inevitable that she will fall into the trap of confusing physical and emotional feelings and turn out just like the brothers' mother. Its a trope I see a lot of in this category- the abductee/rape victim who has such great orgasms forced on her, that she falls in love with her abductor/rapist- and it always strikes me as a bit unbelievable. Rape is about power, and control over others, which is exerted through the manipulation of the physical body. Whether the forced sensations are painful or pleasurable is secondary to the fact that one's sovereignty over one's body had been violated. Can love truly exist without respect or trust? I don't think so. Hopefully the heroine won't either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Norsk/ Svensk/Dansk

As a native Dane, I would be happy to translate, what ever you need translated.

It's such a pitty, for a wonderfull story, when I have to stop, and try to guess which of the 3 similar yet very different languages you're trying to use.

katrinebenthagen@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More plz

Please write more I love this story and want to see it develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story

I love the theme and found the concept interesting... very much enjoyed reading the story so far.

I especially liked how you drew the characters- the way the brothers each have their own flaws, hopes and dreams- I think you've surpassed the usual 2D erotica personas.

I hope I won't have to wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too much much..

It's a shame that pretty much the whole story is made up if the characters thoughts. There is far too little 'present' interpretation and I found myself skimming through her "thoughts" looking for " " to bring me back to the present. The parts I actually read were good which makes the dribbling on even worse.

winealittlewinealittleabout 9 years ago
Well thought out story!

I love the character building. Unlike a movie where you are unable to read the person's thoughts, you've written them out for us...leaving all the guessing behind! Very well written! Enjoying this immensely! Thanks for sharing your work :-) Please keep it going!

TediTediabout 9 years ago
More please

I like that you are continuing to share this story. It is excellent... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Language issues

I'll leave it up to more eager readers to comment on the story itself, but Tara, you really, really need to decide on a language. The constant German seeping in is really ruining it for me. If the brothers are swedish, why would they be saying gut nach? That's mock German if it is anything. A swede would be saying "god natt" and the little hints of mock German are truly just... Weird. Also why would swedish fishermen come to the Scottish shore (which I'm assuming is what you meant) on a regular basis? Norweigian, maybe, but swedish?

/Danish damsel in distress

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Language

Please learn the difference on Swedish and german...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree about the language issues. Also about geography, the ship is in the North Sea, nowhere near the English channel!! She isn't going to bloody France!!! And I agree with the comments made by kalideva on how many stories I have read as well are like that!! As bad as 50 shades of shit, relationship and sex experts have said that this was an abusive relationship. "oh I am a good girl and never touched myself but he gives me orgasm's even though he slaps me around and humiliates me, berates me and controls me that I think I am submissive and I love all of it and my love can heal this broken but abusive man!! La de da!!" " What's gaslighting?!!" Sums it up so you don't have to read those shit books!! Eile.(Scotland)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES