All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 07'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Lovely Tara

I was worried that this was going to rapidly turn into a magic cock story and she would embrace her new life. Now the angst between the brothers has added a new direction to the story.

Well deserved 5*

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 9 years ago
Eagerly awaited

While I never considered blood letting erotic, I am drawn to this story and look forward to the next chapter.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxabout 9 years ago
Love the Complexity

I do enjoy reading this story and I'm happy you're picking it back up. I love how complex the characters are. The brothers aren't on the same page and they are learning how to keep Kristy as they go along. Kristy isn't just submitting to her kidnappers but there is potential for her to love them and to help them with their troubles. So far I really like it and am interested in what the little brothers kink could be.

LindsubLindsubabout 9 years ago
The single...

...point of failure for me in this story, that keeps me from enjoying it, is the conceit it seems to have and that the brothers have that they are behaving ethically. That what they are doing isn't *actually* meeting and building a relationship on totally false pretenses, and then kidnapping women away from their lives and families and careers so that these men, unwilling to leave a bleak fishing life, can be fulfilled.

But miracle of miracles! It turns out the woman (eventually) adapts and likes it, and maybe in two generations defends the system herself. And it's done out of 'love' and a need to fulfill and gosh how much they respect the wit and courage of this woman, though never e ouch to actually ask beforehand.

No. This story takes itself seriously, as though these are real people living in the real world, with real motivations and stories to tell. In that kind of setting? These men cannot be good and at the same time think what they're doing is good, which is now the story tries to treat them. It could work if they admitted, at least to themselves, that they had a good helping of bastard in them.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Once again you've taken a basic story premise 'kidnap woman, use for wife/breeding' and added a few levels to it. That is what makes this a story worth reading. Well done chapter.

TediTediabout 9 years ago

Please continue, I am so curious to see what happens...

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why did I stay up another 30 minutes expecting Mikael to fuck Kirsty? I should have known. Fuck! Well fuck you, chapter 8 will have to wait til tomorrow!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
Very real emotions

Well written, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with lindsub totally. I am going to drown myself rather than staying on that ship a minute longer. Fucking sadistic nastiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seams incomprehensible that this inexperienced woman in BDSM, could know about knife play/ fear (and been turned on while reading about it, convenient!!) which is a kink but doesn't know about edging, which is pretty basic in sex and in BDSM!! And the much used orgasm denial in written BDSM (but not so much in real life) she regards as a kink!! If that's Mikael trying to win her over to look after his daughter, then I hate to think what he's like when he is bad if that was his nice. It's going to be a magic cock story with her falling for the men, marrying them and living happily ever after. Just not feasible or realistic, and I have been to those Islands in Norway and there's no way they can not be noticed with her in the community, which wouldn't except this and report it. The old fishing wooden houses are tourist attractions, and there's alot of new build wood houses on these islands because of the tourists visiting in all seasons!! And a fishing vessel with just 3 men of that size, going across the North Sea and also in Artic circle waters would need more men to be feasible in real life. But this isn't, just a story on Lit and ontop you have tarnished a group of people on these islands in Norway (as kidnapping rapists) which is very rich and is always in the top 5 of the most happiest countries in the world. I wonder if the Author has actually been there, or just picked it from trip advisor?!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES