All Comments on 'Git Laid'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your entire 1st paragraph was a continous

run on sentence, very badly done. I gave up counting the mispelled words after the third paragraph. His Indian wife is named Red Fox for ... they named her Red because she was an Indian?

This entire thing is, no I can't say that I could not force myself past the first page.

I have read several stories you have written and I cannot understand why this one has such piss poor quality compared to the rest. Stop proofread and get an editor, or go back to what you were doing up until this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quality

Excellent read.

tony_tigertony_tigerabout 18 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Even though I'm not into furs I do live in a hillbilly area of the country. Enjoyed the contrasts in this fun fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a great erotic story!! My hat is off to you!

FurLove...Just keep your stories coming along. ATB/ Tacit Blue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fetish

What a lovely fetish to have.A refreshing change of pace from my own usual reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous:

Absolutely wonderful !!!

DOC226DOC226over 12 years ago
You can't judge a book by it's cover.

I LOVED this story, and added it to my Favourite's List. The character development was excellent, well paced, without being overdone or becoming boring. Sweet is an excellent example of not judging a book by it's cover. Her wit was as effective (and deadly) as her bow and arrow. Noticed how she dropped her first rival with that "wetsuit and snorkel remark". I have known several women like Sweet, and they were all Exceptional LADIES in their own way. GREAT JOB with the story!!!!

TriticusTriticusover 11 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read here,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delightful, delectable, delicious...and with a happy ending!

My, my, my, aren't there some critical people in the world? I have a feeling that the "anonymous" above who couldn't get past the first page due to the "spelling errors" (?? I am an English teacher. What spelling errors? We're talking vernacular here!) would have been sliced and diced by Sweet in two seconds flat. Must have been Deidre's evil twin (as if Deidre wasn't evil enough to begin with, at least until Mary June brought fur and sunshine into her life too).

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this sweet, sensual, seductive, pretty story! At about page 4 (probably because there is usually some twist to stories that seem the nicest that turns everything upside down) I began to wonder, "when is the other shoe going to drop". It never did, to my delight and wonder, and it works. The ending is so juicy-not incestuous, but rather that Mary June's parents are practical, sensual people, and love and care about their girl, and naturally want her to have the same sexual satisfaction just as they had experienced as youngsters (and continue to do so in middle age). They taught her well, by example, not necessarily in any lewd way but by loving each other openly.

My girly parts just ache right now and I would love to find a way to afford some of those furs...my man uses a little piece of that blue pill now and then, because we are past the age of raging hormones, but I'm sure a little fur would be just a little extra boost for the both of us (and we are still honeymooners, we've only been married a year and a half). I will be back to read more of your stories and re-read this one as well. Touche' and Bravo! There is still hope and joy in the world :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fun read

What a fun read! The usual - grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc - could be improved but that doesn't alter the very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This has to be the VERY BEST love story that I have had the pleasure of reading.

WoW!!! Like my poor choice of the Title, you may feel that I'm easy. Well, so or not so. This was a GREAT story and I didn't put it down until I got to the end. Thank you Fur Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUN

Really liked it and the contrast between the hillbilly talking and the New Yorker talking. A FUN read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Errors

On pages 5 and 6, you mention a Brad when you really meant Ben -- later on both pages you revert back to Ben. Other than that I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bloody Brilliant

I really enjoyed your story, full of surprises, twists and humor. I would love to see more of your talent, love the happy endings. However you Could use a good proof reader though. Apart from that fact, it was a bloody brilliant story, and thank you for sharing it with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous