Giuliana's Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giuliana feels wicked tonight," she said in a rather husky voice. "Want to try me?"

How could I resist her shiny prong, so simultaneously dangerous and sexy? I confess I instantly wanted it badly. I didn't say a thing, but assumed the doggie position.

"No, dear, lean over that chair and give me your ass."

This time I was more attuned to my anal sensations than I was with Carlos. She inserted herself slowly, and I said, "Ora sei l'uomo" ("Now you be the man").

"Indeed, my slut."

I reached down to stroke myself as she began to explore me with her long prick.

"Don't do that yet, dear," she commanded.

And so I obeyed. She played with me, pulling out, and rimming my hole with her tip, going in a few inches, pulling out, running her lifelike penis up and down my crack, slapping my buns soundly, and then entering again. Deliciously in and out.

Something powerful was building within me, and I reached down to stroke myself into the coming maelstrom of climax.

"No, don't ... Now lay down on the bed, sweetie."

Feeling nicely reamed, and me being so close to coming, Giuliana placed her mouth around my tip, and I came instantly and hard, ejaculating endlessly. She lay her beautiful head on my belly, with her hair cascading all over my breasts, and I thought I must be in heaven.

In the following months, Giuliana and I made many social scenes together. I was becoming more femininely social, learning how to say just the right things at the right times, and even developing an irreverent sense of humor. We made a good pair, and now she never hesitated introducing me.

At work, my co-workers joked about my new tits and admired how they sometimes jiggled just like real ones.

Giuliana and I spent some time around my family – they were a little slow to accept me as Silvia, but things did work out. And I spent time with her relatives.

One day Giuliana – at a ristorante, of course! – revealed that she was buying me some new lingerie, and hoped I would like her choices.

When I returned home one night, there were some nicely wrapped boxes. I trusted in her picks for me – her taste was impeccable – and looked forward to some new sensual twist in our relationship.

But I was taken aback. To this point, I had only worn bras, panties, an occasional slip, and maybe a slightly padded panty girdle. But what she proudly presented to me were three specially made corselettes, fitted precisely to me, that looked rather old-fashioned, to tell the truth.

"Vintage," she pronounced.

They had the old open bottom, with garters, and really definitive bra cups. The garments were white, with very fine details and seams. And finely crafted within them was padding around the hips. I was reminded of the "enhanced" swimming suit she'd bought me earlier.

As I felt the elastic, Giuliana laughed a little nervously. "My amour Martina back in college," she explained, "had a thing for these, and so they remain incredibly erotic for me. They looked so sexy on her – she always liked the tight feel of them."

Giuliana helped me into one of them, zipping up the side. It was very tight, and as much as it gave me a larger hip girth, it nipped my waist down noticeably. My tits looked incredibly sexy – residing in the cups that projected them outward like the mighty guns on a battleship ...

Next, Giuliana gave me some black-seamed nylons to slip on, which she deftly attached to the corselette's garters. I had no idea how they were secured!

And now, here I was, Silvia, sent back to the 1950s, in a corselette. Giuliana couldn't contain herself. I told her that I would only wear them for special occasions, because being so tight, they practically took my breath away. As it turned out, I wore them from time to time to formal parties, or gala openings, or things of that nature. And once in a while to bed as a prelude.

Yes, Giuliana continued to groom me. She molded me into the exact partner she wished, and we were happy together. As for me, I never insisted upon her changing any of her ways. I just enjoyed basking in her power, and thought she was a near-perfect woman. She had her way with the world and with me.

As time went on, after seven years together, we formally married, and it was in all the magazines, newspapers and TV. My fantasy of wearing a classy wedding dress was finally realized!

Our unique relationship had been talked about in the media before, so it was no big deal. For some, I was a gender hero.

Being married was very important to me. Our prenuptial agreement gave me unbelievable financial security – should she pass away missing a curve while driving one-handed ...

And perhaps the most important development of all was when we decided to have children. She looked even more beautiful while pregnant, and our two children, of course, were the most beautiful to ever walk upon this Earth.

I had long ago left Silvio behind, and was so thoroughly Silvia that I was even approached several times to do modeling shoots or appear in films (even though I had no acting experience). In Italy, all kinds of magic happens ... and I am so, so lucky. Becoming a woman, I realize, was my destiny.

I have seen the world from both sides. Lunga vita alle differenze.

12