Giulio

Story Info
Getting inside my bestfriend's father.
4.8k words
4.64
23.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Every character depicted is 18+ years of age.)

--

Giulio Gaspar was one of the most religious figures in town. He was also the father of my bestfriend, Marcel. When I came out a few years back, I had many people turn their backs on me. Marcel didn't, no matter how much his father wanted him to. There were few people who could stand up to the giant Giulio Gaspar, and one of these people was his son.

Because of him I still went to church even though I wasn't welcome. I did it mostly to appease Mr. Gaspar, fruitlessly. He didn't enjoy the fact that there were rumors about his son being gay because of me. Marcel didn't care, Marcel's girlfriend didn't care, and I certainly didn't indulge any rumors, but Mr. Gaspar cared. A lot. He learned to endure me at his home with time, but his dislike was always present.

Then the traps began.

It was Saturday. Marcel and I were getting ready to go to our early Volleyball practice when he told me to wait in his bedroom while he hopped to the nearest grocery store on his bike to grab us some energetic drinks.

There was a knock on the door. "Marcel? You there?" Giulio said.

"No, Mr. Gaspar. He just left to the grocery store. He's gonna be quick though."

The door suddenly opened and Giulio was standing there, in shorts and shirtless. In his fifties he was still ripped and packed, gorgeous black hair with streaks of gray, a thick beard covering his face. Marcel was a younger version of him. It was good genetics mixed with a lot of workout.

He strode inside the room parading his body while I avoided him altogether, my gay awareness being very worried about any misunderstanding. I was sitting upright in the bed, looking over my cellphone, extremely careful not to do anything wrong.

"Hi, Rodrigo. Don't mind me." He began to search through Marcel's wardrobe, moving around some clothes and opening some drawers. "I need to borrow one of his gym shorts...Know where he keeps them?"

His friendliness was suspicious and so was his question.

"No, sir, I don't..."

"Maybe it's in one of these." He squatted, and gave a full view of his round bubble-butt. The butt-cheeks parted as he got close to the floor, making those glutes work. He even grunted as he reached the limit. The shorts seemed just about to be torn apart. I permitted myself to have a single thought of being buried deep inside that.

Then I snapped out of it. I realized what it was right away. No fucking way he didn't know what he was doing. No. Fucking. Way.

It was a trap. He wanted to get rid of me and that was the way he found to do it. Provoke me so I would do something stupid. It was insane that he would go to such lengths, but anything to protect his son, right?

I ignored him completely and focused on my phone. Eventually he left the room without saying any other word.

I didn't mention anything to Marcel when he got back. We went to our practice, and about an hour into it, Marcel jumped badly and twisted his right foot. After a check-up in the gymnasium's infirmary, I drove him home in his car.

"Dad can give you a lift," Marcel said in his bedroom. I refused. We played some videogame for while, then I decided to go home.

Giulio was wearing the same shorts as before, but he wasn't shirtless anymore. He offered me a ride personally and so insistent that I felt bad not accepting it. In the car, I kept my face up and turned slightly to my right, avoiding any kind of possibility to get a glimpse of the bulge which I knew would be showing.

"You're a good kid, you know?" Giulio said. "Good friend." He slapped me in the thigh slightly.

I almost jumped to the touch, and I was incredibly offended that he was trying so hard to ruin my friendship with his son. I saw no good will in his words. I didn't trust any of them. Yet I still felt the need to be polite and to play safe because there was always the possibility that I could be wrong.

"Not a big deal at all," I said.

"Well, you were the one who took him to the infirmary right away, right?"

"That's right, sir. But that's because I'm his bestfriend."

"And there's a reason for that," he said, slapping my thigh again. I forced myself to not react but I couldn't stop my skin from getting goosebumps. It was hard to refuse his words when I wanted them to be true so much.

"Thank you, sir."

"Let's agree that you shouldn't call me sir anymore from now on, shall we?"

"Alright, Mr. Gaspar."

"Just Giulio."

I chuckled.

"That'd be weird..."

"Well, you're an adult now and you're my son's bestfriend. The past is the past."

Shit...was I actually wrong about him? The ride was over without any answer to that question and I was left wondering and feeling bad about it.

Marcel missed church the next morning, but Giulio sat next to me and my parents were very happy with that. They've always sucked up to Giulio Gaspar, he was very influential not only with the church but with the town, his brother was mayor and he owned many houses around it. That he was sitting with us that day even when his son was absent was a big deal. And he talked about my bravery and how I helped his son, going so far as to make me blush.

Who knew the fucker could be so nice? In my head the suspicion lingered by very faintly.

Until the next day when I was suppose to spend the morning playing Vgs with Marcel, he had confirmed with me the day before since he wouldn't be able to show up to training.

However, when I showed up at his door, Mr. Giulio, wearing only boxer briefs, said that he wasn't home. He had to repeat himself because I was too focused on his face to actually hear what he was saying. All I knew was that I couldn't look down.

"I apologize for this," he said, pointing downwards. I didn't look. "Uhh, I had no idea you were coming. Marcel just left with his girlfriend...I guess he didn't warn you?"

"Nah. It's alright. I guess I'll be going."

"No, no...How about we play some, you and I? I've been meaning to learn for a while but never had the guts to ask Marcel."

"You want me to teach you?"

"Unless you don't want to. Of course."

Motherfucker...he would just make me seem like the asshole to Marcel. I took a deep hateful breath and agreed. And I took the liberty to stare at his goddamn gorgeous ass for a moment as revenge. I quickly snapped out of it. Dangerous territory.

"Uh, does it bother you if I stay like this?" he said, pointing downwards again. I didn't look. Fuck...was there a good answer?

"It doesn't bother me," I said in the most neutral tone I could find. Shit, I had to be really careful. I was inside the den of the wolf. I had zero doubts now that he was planning to catch me off guard and point the finger, paint me as a fucking pervert...I could already see how Marcel would fall for it because he would never believe that his dad would go to such lengths.

"Actually if you want to get comfortable while I grab us some drinks, go ahead..." he said, leaving me in the living room setting up the game.

I would get comfortable if I managed to find a way out of that situation. First of all, I wanted to be transparent with Marcel, so I texted him what was happening in minute details. I even texted: "he's wearing only boxers lol your dad is crazy". I was hoping that Marcel would fucking help me. Marcel only said, "yeah sometimes he enjoys that shit. I can't believe he wants to play games. Thank you for teaching him."

Thanks for nothing, Marcel.

Giulio strode back in his tight briefs, sitting right next to me. He was all smiles as we played, and I got the feeling he was playing dumb on purpose so I would help him. I got a glimpse of his bulge which was impressive but not surprising. The way his briefs were digging into the flesh of his thighs was breathtaking.

For a moment I even wondered if it was worth it to lose Marcel's friendship if it meant I could take a bite out of that beefcake.

"You are so good at this," he said. "Thanks for entertaining an old man."

"Don't mention it."

He reached over me and I backed away into the couch, but he was just grabbing my empty bottle of beer. He smiled apologetically. I took a good whiff of his skin. It took a moment for the smell to settle, going from good to fantastic in a matter of milliseconds.

"I'll grab you another one."

"Maybe I should just..."

"Noo, relax there, buddy." He had never called me buddy in his entire existence.

I could not be wrong about this. Did he have a camera somewhere? I'm sure he would edit it out the parts where he was obviously throwing himself at me just to make me look like a fucking pervert.

When he turned his back, I swooned over his butt. He looked better than many porn stars.

This was insanity.

When he came back, he stood right in front of me to hand me my beer and in doing so, also giving me a full view of his bulge. Nope. I looked him straight in the eye and persevered.

He proceeded to sit down next to me again, slapping my thigh.

"Oh shit," he said, as his console fell to the ground. In one of the most cliche performances ever, he went down on his knees and pushed his ass upright in my direction, overdoing it in a way that I couldn't ignore it anymore. His boxers were even a little sweaty between the cracks right where his asshole would be hiding.

He really was going out of his way to catch me, huh?

He got up as if nothing had happened, face a little flushed. I got up myself.

"I better go. Sorry, Mr. Gaspar, I really have to go. I don't know what the fuck you're doing, just leave me alone, alright?"

I got a glimpse of his astounded red face before simply walking out on him. My whole body was shaking as if I had just fought a bear and lived. I wondered if he would let me go unscathed.

It took a few hours to find the answer to that.

Marcel gave me a call.

"Dude, what did you do to my dad?"

I sat up in my own bed and rubbed my temple. Being right about something never felt so defeating. I thought about a million things to say but I knew that none of them would help me out. If I tried to villainize Marcel's own father, I would lose. If I didn't, I would lose.

"You know what? Fuck you, Marcel. Your father is lying. I didn't do anything to him. But believe what you want. Bye."

"And why didn't you do anything? I thought you were into older guys? You told me that last year in my party when you were drunk and said that my dad was kinda hot."

"Yeah, well...Hm. What?"

"Dude, it's been very hard for him after mom died and I found out about him. He's so stubborn. I tell him he should just come out and be free, but he says he'll never do it. Now he's mad at me because I pushed him to try it with you. I even told him to be slutty, dude. My own dad. But YOU SAID he was hot. I remember. Clear as day."

"What?" I repeated.

"And you know, he's crushed. He's acting all serious and depressed like he doesn't care, but I know him. Anyway I'm still at my girl's and I'll try and fix things, alright? I think he's worried that you think he's some kind of predator or somethin'."

"Oh man, I think I fucked up!"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought your father was trying to fuck with me."

"Well, yeah."

"Fuck WITH me, not fuck ME, Marcel. I thought he was trying to catch me and call me a pervert."

"That's absurd!"

"Is it?! Is it?!"

"Hm. Yeah."

"Alright, I guess it was nuts."

"So you want dad?"

I cringed from embarrassment.

"Uh...Yes?" I said meekly.

"Then just go nail him, for Chrissake."

I didn't need to be told twice.

Giulio Gaspar opened the door to his house, this time fully dressed in a buttoned up shirt and jeans. He was a little surprised to see me.

"Rodrigo...what's up?"

"What's up, buddy? May I cum inside?"

The way he twisted his head sideways like a puppy was kind of cute, specially when coming from a huge bear of a man.

"Uhm, sure, come in."

"So..." I began. "I came here to apologize for what I said."

"No, no...I'm the one who needs to. It was all a big misunderstanding." He was very serious, contrasting to the blush on his face. I checked him out from head to toe, not shying away from his crotch, bulge showing through tight jeans.

"So let's just...start again. A few beers, a little videogame. What do you say?"

He seemed a little confused, but nodded. I went to set up the videogame while he grabbed our beers.

I was already on the couch waiting for him when he arrived. He sat down next to me.

"I thought we were starting again," I said. He was puzzled. "I mean, take off your clothes. Just your boxers."

He chuckled to the possibility of a joke, but then realized I was serious. He stood up and began to unbutton himself, but was having trouble, so I got up to help him. He watched my fingers as I skillfully opened each one. I didn't stop with the buttons from the shirt, going straight to his pants.

Giulio let out a grunt as I fastened the pants to be able to release the button. The reason was that his cock was swelling up inside, visibly showing the growth to the outside world.

I had to look up to see his face and smile. His eyes darted to my lips, and he bit his, indicating that he wanted a kiss. But I didn't think it was time yet, so I smiled back and pulled his pants down, squatting so my face was right in front of his delineated wood and balls. I took a good loud whiff and stood up.

"Let's play," I said.

He sat down next to me, holding his console, and I could see that his hands were shaking. It was crazy to think he was more nervous than me.

We weren't paying attention to the videogame and after five minutes of pretending, I threw my console gently to the stringy carpet.

"Ops. Hey, Mister. Could you grab that for me?" I said.

"Right. Of course."

He went first to his knees and then on all fours, ass turned to my direction. The splendor of his round butt-cheeks. Tight briefs stretching with the tensing glutes. He was wearing the same underwear, which meant a very sweaty, smelly musty area. I placed both my hands on each side of his butt and gave him a big squeeze.

"How's the search going?" I asked.

"I'm sure it fell over here somewhere," he said in a serious tone. I smiled, and pulled down his underwear slowly, revealing a very hairy ass.

In the middle of those mountains of flesh my eyes were attracted directly to the tiny red hole. My hands kept pulling down the underwear until it was on his knees and he raised each one so I could remove it completely. Now he was naked and exposing his anus to me, and hanging gloriously were his furry balls and a thick uncut cock fully erect. I spread the cheeks apart, not being gentle about it, and he moaned. He moaned louder when I licked the base of his balls and went up straight to the hole, rimming him.

His moans were like a mountain rumbling, his whole body vibrating to my tongue.

"This will stay between us, right?" he said, unnecessarily. I began to push my tongue as deep as it could go. "Ohh humm." Simple carnal noises that expressed agony and disbelief all at once.

"Put one leg over the couch...open yourself even more..."

"My God!" he strained to say as I returned my tongue inside, this time digging my face forcefully into the flesh of his butt-crack, my hands working on his balls and cock, pulling on them not without kindness, and yet Giulio was moaning like I was being mean to him.

"That's enough," I said. "The game is not going to play by itself."

"Don't stop!" he said, frustrated. But I sat down on the couch and asked for my console. He came back too, breathing hard, and a irritated expression on his face that tensed up his eyebrows. I was fully clothed, and he completely naked. We spent another five minutes max playing before he exploded. "I give up. You are better than me. Let's do something else."

"What's on your mind?" I said, very amused.

Giulio Gaspar simply turned on the couch and offered his white hairy ass to me.

"Want me to suck your ass?"

"Please!" His throbbing cock twitched up when he said that. I rubbed my thumb on the tip, getting the small leak of pre-cum. He grunted.

"I might be very young, Giulio. But I think I have more experience with guys. I think you just figured out that begging makes things a lot better."

"Yeah? Please, suck my ass...oh fuuck," he whispered and began to thrust his body back, making little agonizing sounds. I never knew, never even imagined, that he could make those sounds. "OOOhhh no no no! Wait..." He begged, but it was too late. His cock began to shoot down on the couch and make mess of cum. He grunted like a monster for each shot while his titanic body shook. I buried my face in his ass for a moment more, waiting for him to calm down.

"That was beautiful, man," I said.

His face was colored red.

"I need to clean this up."

"Do it quick, then. I'll be waiting in your bedroom." I slapped his ass hard, and he looked at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. I was sure he liked what he saw.

When he entered his own room, I was laying on his bed like I owned it.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" he asked.

I looked at myself, grinned.

"I was waiting for you to take them off for me."

He returned my grin.

"Gladly...can I just ask, Rodrigo, what changed your mind? You left here pretty rattled before."

"Ah you know, I just did."

"It was my son, wasn't it?" he said, sighing. "Did he put you up to this? How did he convince you?"

"To be honest, I've always been turned on by you. I thought you hated me, you know. Because you were so religious. And I was gay. One plus one equals two. Can you blame me?"

"I hated you at first and then I just found it hard to change. When my son found out what I had been searching on the internet...I was embarrassed, but he just accepted me like he did you," He walked towards the bed, placed one knee over and rubbed my leg. "I'm proud of him."

I pulled him on top of me.

"Was it his idea to leave us alone so you could parade your big ass, in front of me?"

He blushed.

"He told me to be a slut...I've been going to church for 30 years. I should've beaten the shit out of him for that, but instead I agreed to it, because he said you liked slutty guys."

"To be fair, you made me pretty hard every time...you have a big beautiful ass."

"You don't care that I'm thirty years older than you?"

"Fuck, that makes it even better!" I said, rubbing my face against his beard, and our lips together.

"Did you like sucking my ass? Sticking your tongue in it?" he said.

"Could do it all day."

"I couldn't. You made me cum pretty quickly there."

"I can teach you a little edging..."

"What's that?" he said, interested. Our voices had turned to whispers.

He pulled off my shirt, smiling while kissing my mouth. I hugged him warmly, rolling on the bed, distracting him with more kisses while he worked on my shorts. He found my cock and began to pull on it. I could feel his hand trembling, but it was firm on the grip.

"Bigger than mine...I wanna suck," he said.

He did. I opened my legs and he slid down my body to put my cock inside his mouth, and one hand pulling on my balls, which made me very glad. I squirmed under him, sucking in my lips, and moaning a few curses. Crazy how even the most gentle touch of his lips against the head caused such a violent pleasure surge that seemed to pierce my brain. I genuinely sounded like I was being hurt, but God forbid him from stopping right then when I was almost exploding from within. My balls were so tight, curling up from time to time, mind-numbing.

"Oh shit. Shit, fuck, damn," I said and kept saying.

I looked at him and the fucker was smiling. "Am I doing okay?"

"Oh yeah, you're a cocksucker now."

His face glowed as he put the cock back in his mouth. His moans and hummings indicated that he was going through much the same sense-wrecking experiences as me.

12