Giulio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm gonna cum again," he admitted in a small voice. "How do you do it?"

"Not much to do right now, baby. You're new to this. Just enjoy it."

He actually enjoyed being called a baby a lot. So I kept doing it.

I came a few minutes after his second time. I made him place his head on my thigh as I jerked myself pointing right to his cute hairy cheeks. He looked at me after, disbelief shining through his cum-ridden face. A part of me was really proud that I had just showered Mr. Giulio Gaspar with my cum.

"What are you smiling about, huh?" he said, then he kissed me, sharing the cum between us. "Fuck, I feel like a pervert."

"If after you don't end up feeling like a pervert and a slut then we're doing something wrong, baby."

The next day, I couldn't look Marcel in the eye.

"You nailed my dad, didn't you?" he said. He was taking me to a game. His foot was good for walking but not yet for high jumps. But he still wanted to watch. I didn't answer his question. "Pleading the fifth now? I made it happen, buddy." I kept my silence. "I hope you didn't deplete your whole strength."

"Sometimes I wish you were a little more conservative, you know."

"Fine. Just...Answer me this...I really can't stop thinking about it. I'm fine with my bestfriend and my dad going at each other. But did my father...the man I look up to more than anyone else...did he swallow?"

I covered my face with both hands. Marcel began to laugh and then apologized and changed subjects. My strengths were not depleted and our team won the game three sets to one. Marcel waited for me to shower in the gymnasium and then he took me to his house.

His dad was present, but we kind of ignored each other in the presence of Marcel, who seemed to be the only one comfortable enough to make jokes about it, while I blushed, and Giulio blushed and glared.

We spent some time in his room until his girlfriend came to take him away as planned.

Before he left, he humped his crotch on the door while looking at me. "Enjoy," he said.

I threw a pillow at him, but I was kind of aroused because I noticed that Marcel was actually hard too, his cock very well delineated in his shorts as he joked. I didn't think much of it though. It was just my head running wild.

I went to the mister's bedroom when I knew I was safe from Marcel.

He was smiling sweetly, relaxing his body on the bed. "Is the pest gone?"

"Positive, sir."

"He's been extremely annoying..."

"That sounds about right. Still, small price to pay, right?"

I went to lay down by his side, put my hand on his face, rubbing my thumb over his lips. He sucked on it like a lollipop, and complained when I removed it, but I was planning something else for it. I hugged him, turning him sideways and my hand moved down his back and straight to his ass. It went below the shorts and into his crack. He pushed down his shorts to give me more freedom. I rimmed him with a finger.

"Do it," he whispered. "Put it in...come on."

"Not yet."

"Come onnnn," he whined.

"Alright."

"Ohh fuck...shit...just the tip and it's still burning, how the fuck am I going to get a cock inside?"

"Want me to stop?" I said, pushing the walls of his hole open. He shook his head slowly. I sucked my finger and made his anus wet.

I watched his face closely, every movement so expressive, surprise, pain, agony, necessity.

"Ever used a dildo?"

He shook his head.

"You think you can take a little pain or should I go very slow?"

"I think I can take it."

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, baby." He reached down and grabbed my cock, squeezing to the hurting point.

"Fuck, yeah," I said. "That's how I like it too."

He chuckled.

"You were like this all along but you put up this quiet act of good kid..."

"Look who's talking," I said. "Mr. Church himself."

He squeezed my cock and I pushed my finger inside mercilessly. Who was better at torture?

He puffed his lips at me and his breathing got hard; he stopped squeezing me, and moaned. I won. As a reward I kissed him hungrily, but I didn't stop pushing my finger.

"Still burning?"

"Yeah, but it's good."

Then we began to try different positions. I pressed the head against his anus, ready to pop inside, when he began to do some breathing exercises, and I thought it was funny, so I just stopped and listened.

"Relax, baby. Tell you what, just get on your fours...It's a good one. Easier for you to relax and let me do all the work." I slapped his hairy back when he got ready. He looked back at me. "But you have to lower yourself a bit cause you're too huge."

His small crevice took the head with apparent ease, but he moaned. I just had to accept that he was a moaner. But I understood. His hole was so tight, what a contrast to the size of the beefy cheeks! I could bite on them for hours.

Inch by inch I watched my cock go in. Tightness engulfed me, like my cock was being suffocated and enjoying it like a masochist. The friction was like an itch that couldn't be satisfied. I moaned out of frustration, and he joined me, a little more loudly, maybe because of that burning I promised. A cock in your ass was always something uniquely destructive, whether it was your poor anus or your mind.

I was officially the first man ever to fuck Mr. Giulio Gaspar. Pride engulfed me just like his rectum around my cock, and I picked up speed after a few slow thrusts.

"I can...feel everything, shit...each throb...unghhh, holy shit!"

I was surprised when he began to slam his body back at my crotch. Not many people had the fucking balls to do that. I knew he had two huge balls which were probably bouncing gorgeously as he danced on my cock.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, uhnnnn," he was crying desperately.

Funny enough, he went silent and for a moment there was only the sound of their bodies slapping together. Then he grunted gravely, deeply, and I knew he was shooting his loads. But I took longer, and didn't stop, kept going, faster, working my cock tirelessly.

Later, I sucked my own cum out of his ass for minutes. He seemed to enjoy getting his ass sucked just as much as the first time I did it.

12