All Comments on 'Give a Little Bit'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was seriously fucking erotic. If that isn’t the definition of love in a relationship then there is no such thing. I feel the only honest drawback to that relationship is having to watch your partner age and die. That has to be seriously soul crushing if you consider humans have trouble finding a partner they love til the end and then have trouble living without them. Picture that plus the problem of finding someone who loves you for who you are and include being a vampire on top of that. It’s another five star winner undoubtedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i've never seen trans representation in erotica feel quite so natural. that kind of consistent, effortless respect is why you're one of my favourites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been reading your stories for *years* and I think this is my favorite one you’ve ever done. As a trans lesbian, this story overall is done so respectfully and beautifully and I really really enjoyed it! I’d read an entire series about these two, with or without the erotica part, I love their story and dynamic!! Well done!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous