Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Eli Moves to Return the Favor.
4.7k words
4.6
4.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli and Rachel came over to our place the weekend following her return, and after dinner Lila broke out some of the "medical supplies" she had brought back from California. We put music on, passed a bong around and before long every word reflected THC-induced hilarity or gravity, sometimes both at once.

When a hot mountain fiddle reel came on, Eli and Lila made the floor joists shake in a hoe down, soon joined by Rachel and I. After five minutes we all collapsed exhausted and laughing on our large sectional sofa that wrapped around an interior corner of the parlor, Eli and Lila winding up on one side of the corner, Rachel and I on the other.

Eli recounted how the university recently implemented a work-study program for low-income students, who would receive a discount on tuition in return for part-time custodial work. A Dominican girl came in to clean his office one day, and he recognized her as a student in one of his courses.

"With her pretty face and natural assets, she was easy to remember," he added. "Well, it wasn't long before she began paging through some of the books on my shelves and lamenting how the classwork was so hard. I told her I would be happy to give her some specialized instruction." His facial expression illustrated his meaning. "But she must have heard something about me. First thing out of her mouth, in broken English, was, 'I like help. But I no sleep with you.' To which I assured her that I never attached conditions to my help, and had no ulterior motives. So, we sat down on the fold-out couch and I asked her to point out something in the book she did not understand, and then explained it."

Eli again mimicked the girl's accent: "I see. Will you tell me more? But I no sleep with you."

"Of course, I told her. So we went to the next subject, and so on, and after every one I was told, 'I glad for help. But I no sleep with you.' In a little while I had to break for a class, and she asked if what we covered would be on the next test. I told her if she came back in the evening we could go over more pertinent subjects which should help her pass, but that would take a little more time. Her brow furrowed in thought. 'Okay, maybe I sleep with you a little bit,' she said."

The story probably was not that funny, but we were stoned enough to laugh.

"You rascal," I said. "And I imagine she fully appreciated your tutelage."

Lila added a more serious note. "It's nice to help young women, but aren't you a little concerned that one of these girls might give you something nasty in return? VD, Herpes?"

"I always pack a wrap," Eli responded. Not only for health concerns, but because next semester's course in child rearing is already packed."

A few more chuckles and a few more puffs on the bong, followed by an increase in sexual innuendos.

"You should instruct your students that a coil would prevent them from getting encoiled," Rachel said.

"Or a pill can prevent a serious medical condition," Lila added, smiling.

"An IUD can keep you free," I suggested to general acclaim.

"Rubbers keep you safe from the storm," Rachel offered.

"A wrap will prevent you from becoming a pap," I added.

"And a good safe contains your resources," Eli countered.

We were all laughing at our hemp-spiced humor. Lila and Eli were sitting close, and looking at each other as she said sleepily, "I'm very safe, but don't like rap." A sudden look of shock and embarrassment came on her face, "Oh, that came out wrong. As a musician, I meant."

We all laughed, Eli and Rachel especially. He took her hand.

"Thank you for setting my mind to rest on that," he said, with a mock lustful expression. She flushed, but continued looking at him. He stopped leering, and just gazed at her, grinning. I had to admit, he was a handsome rascal, and she held his glance, a relaxed, sort of dreamy look coming back to her face.

In a THC haze, it was as if I was a spectator at a movie with a strange plot twist as Eli leaned a little closer and his lips joined with Lila's. They held the kiss for a while. Rachel squeezed my hand. "Told you so," I could hear her thinking.

Now, it is true that I preach open-mindedness, no jealousy, sexual freedom and so on, but under normal circumstances if a guy made a move on my girl in such a blatant fashion, right in front of me, I would duke him out. However this was my best friend Eli, who I had known since childhood. We had shared an apartment together while attending the university, and also shared some of the women that came to our parties in that apartment. After graduating, we wound up working close by, and then moving to the same area in the country. He could be an egocentric prick at times, but I always found it difficult to get angry at Eli. We went back too far.

However, the instructor was now testing things at a higher level. The females we had shared back in university days, one on the same night in the same bed, were just playthings. We had not put our brands on them, either by marriage or bestowing the status of girlfriend. It was an unspoken rule back then that if one of us did get serious with a girl, she was off limits -- a private stash that the other guy could admire but not share -- at least not until the inevitable breakup, when she became fair game, eligible to be bagged and banged by anyone.

This understanding had evidently started to change, first when Eli asked "a favor" of me -- to fill in for him and fulfill Rachel's sexual needs during one of his absences. It was apparently evolving further as he tried to "return the favor."

Eli and Lila began running their hands over each others' bodies, even as their lips remained locked and the kiss became harder. Then, suddenly, she broke off and moved away from him. She looked at me and Rachel, shock and confusion clouding her beautiful face.

It was Rachel that spoke first.

"Go, girl," she said reassuringly. "If you want it, go for it. We're all friends here. In fact, speaking as a friend, I can recommend him. He's highly worth it." She smiled.

Lila seemed dazed. She looked at Eli, then at me, and murmured, "I couldn't stand it if I lost you," the THC and the mood making her voice sound husky and, yes, lusty at the same time.

I got up and went over, sitting down alongside her. "Honey, the only way you could lose me would be to throw me out. Like I told you the other night, you're undergoing an evolution of the spirit, facing your passions rather than denying them." Whoa, this might not be the time for such a pep talk, I thought to myself, but continued, "I won't lie. I'll be a little sad if I'm no longer enough to make you happy, but I'm not going to try and limit you. And no matter what happens, I'm still here for you, as long as you want me."

Lila kissed me passionately, and for a moment I thought exploration between her and Eli was over, at least for a while.

After we broke the embrace, there was complete silence in the room, and even the music seemed subdued. Things had become awkward. It was here that I became too confident, and decided to take myself out of this experiment in passion management.

"Judging by the sound of silence, I think you need some space to resolve these feelings" I told her. "Maybe you and Eli should talk. When you resolve things, you can find me in the sun room."

The sun room, our glassed-in former porch, was on the other side of the house. It had been renovated into a sort of mini-parlor. I wasn't there long before Rachel joined me, sitting down beside me on the loveseat.

"That was great what you said, and getting out of the way to let them work it out. You are one fantastic guy." Her expression was serious. I had never seen her look at me in quite that way before.

I shrugged. "What can you say when you love them both?" After a pause, I asked, "What was happening in there?"

"They were talking. Eli was great too -- he told her he had strong feelings for her, but didn't want to undercut you, and he'd also leave if she wanted to think. She said she loved you but also confessed to a strong attraction to him, and admitted she was unglued by what was going through her head. He said things don't have to be all or nothing, people can love more than one person at the same time. That sort of thing. Nobody asked me what I thought. They both know that already. It was almost as if I wasn't even there. I was feeling like a third wheel, so I said I would see how you were doing, maybe take you for a walk while they work things out."

"Looks like you may be getting that new musical score you want," I said a trifle sadly.

"I hope so. It would be good for all of us," she said, patting my hand. Was Rachel ever uncertain? "And I meant what I said -- you are one great guy."

Suddenly, she kissed me strongly, her tongue darting into my mouth. Despite my state of mind, or maybe because of it and the wacky weed, I responded with equal intensity. After all, Rachel was the second sexiest woman friend in my world.

As our hands began caressing each other, the cobwebs in my brain began giving away to physical arousal. My hands worked their way beneath her loose-fitting blouse. She had no bra on. It amazed me how those ample jugs held their perfect shape without support. Her nipples were firm too.

I was wearing just a T-shirt and swim shorts, and she found it easy to slip a hand beneath the elastic waistband. It quickly found my growing dick. With a muffled exclamation, she broke off our kiss and put both hands on the elastic waistband, trying to pull the trunks down. I lifted my butt to help and they slid down my legs, my pecker springing out. Rachel dropped to her knees on the floor and went down on it, licking and massaging with her tongue, then taking most of it in her mouth. I held one hand on the back of her head, trying to massage her boobs with the other as she continued working me.

I should have offered to service her too, but the notion came into my head that maybe I was losing a safe, secure relationship in the parlor, thanks to engineering by the lady now so expertly sucking my cock, so I deserved to just sit there and get something in return.

Then something broke into this revery. A loud cry or exclamation from the area of the parlor on the other side of the house. My unsettled feeling returned. Rachel heard it too, and stopped what she was doing, lifting her head and looking at me.

"We should check that out," I said, standing to pull up my shorts and tuck myself in. Then we heard the sound again, louder and nearer, but definitely from outside. It was still dusk, and looking out the sun room window I saw some adolescent girls from a neighboring house down the road cutting through our yard on their way to the woods, laughing and shrieking about something inane as only adolescent girls can do.

False alarm. But enough to break the spell. Thinking about the other room, my anxiety had returned, and my dick had rapidly shrunk to about normal size. We sat down again, and talked a little. We were both curious what our significant others were up to in the parlor, but did not want our presence to interfere and influence.

I had an idea. A ventilation hole ran through the upper wall of the parlor, just below the cathedral ceiling, so that in winter warm air from the wood stove could flow by convection to the upstairs master bedroom where Lila and I slept. The vent hole was large and triangular, with a decorative swirling metal grate covering the opening on the parlor side, designed to fit in to the architecture. From the bedroom side, it was low on the wall, offering an unobstructed view of the parlor below. When upstairs, I often glanced through the vent opening to see if Lila was in the parlor.

It was not a two-way view. The grate cover obstructed a view of the bedroom from the parlor so long as the bedroom lights were off. So people looking down from above would be practically invisible from below, I told Rachel. I felt a little guilty about suggesting voyeurism in this manner, but Rachel eagerly agreed, and we went quietly upstairs to the bedroom, lay down on the floor and peered through the vent.

Lila and Eli had moved beyond conversation and were locked in a deep kiss. As we watched, he released her and began undoing the buttons of her blouse. She did not object, just looking earnestly at him. My stomach churned a little. When he got the buttons undone, she raised her hands and he pulled the blouse up and over her head. The nipples were erect on Lila's firm, pretty breasts. I had often kidded her that when she did not wear a bra people had only to look at the crucial curve of her blouse for the two pinpoints to see whether she might be excited. With the garment removed, there was no doubt.

Eli certainly appreciated the enhanced view. He leaned over and kissed her boobs, one after the other, gently nibbling at the nipples. Her intake of breath was audible through the vent, as she moved her shoulders a little against the back of the couch.

I did not know how to feel. Aside from the knot in my stomach, I felt a stirring in my groin. Rachel's breathing seemed to get a little heavier.

Eli gently guided Lila to a reclining position, and began undoing the belt of her slacks. Using her elbows, she rose off her buttocks, again cooperative in helping him divest her unwanted garments. He then helped her off with her panties. Through all this, my darling girl just gazed at him with what could only be interpreted as an eager look of anticipation on her pretty face.

Standing, Eli took off his shirt, exposing his strong physique, then undid his belt and unzipped his fly. As Lila looked on with that intense expression and a slight quiver in her jaw, he let his shorts fall to the floor, followed by his briefs. Lila's gaze shifted to his erect penis, and her deep eyes seemed to widen as she gave a slight gasp of admiration.

"It's huge," she said, raising herself to a sitting posture, "maybe the largest I've ever seen."

I felt an even greater sinking feeling in my stomach, mixed with indignation. Eli did not have more than a half-inch on me.

Despite the pervasive sexual tension, Eli chuckled and asked, "How many dicks have you seen? I thought you were a virgin when you met your present boyfriend, and I know from boyhood measurements with a ruler that he and I are about the same size."

"He's up there too," she agreed, then added defensively, "And I have seen a few. I never claimed to be completely innocent. Most girls have had some experience with male organs before losing their virginity." A shy smile enhanced her beautiful face.

"Well, well," Eli said, stepping out of the briefs wrapped around his feet and moving closer to her, his erection waving in her face. "Do you feel like drawing upon those experiences now?"

She did not need further coaxing, leaning forward to take his hard prick into her pretty mouth.

That knot in my stomach tightened, even as my own dick grew. I was afraid Rachel's heavy breathing might be audible over the quieter music now playing below

After a minute slurping and licking Eli's dick, Lila wrapped her arms around his middle, hands resting on his buttocks, and pulled him into her face, taking much of his nine inches into her mouth (Admittedly, he did have a half-inch on me). The sophisticated expression on Eli's face had changed to surprise, and then to something resembling rapture as she worked her magic. He threw his head back, looking up with a glazed expression. I could see he was already getting close.

Eli looked down again, placed a hand on the back of Lila's head and gently pulled on a few strands of her long dark hair, saying, "Whoa. I'm still the instructor here." She obediently released him from her oral embrace and looked up, a question in her wide eyes. He kneeled on the floor in front of the couch and lifted her long, shapely legs off the floor, swinging them to the side on the cushions while helping her lay back. He then placed his head between her legs, and while we could not see the details, there was no doubt from the expression on Lila's face that what he was doing was pleasurable.

Eli was also doing something with a hand in the same area of her anatomy. Before long she was swiveling her hips and grinding her buns into the couch, with little exclamations of joy. Despite the knot in my stomach, a part of me looked on analytically as I wondered if I usually primed her as well as my friend was doing. Rachel, lying beside me, pounded the floor lightly with her fists before remembering to be quiet. Over the next few minutes, the small sounds Lila made grew in crescendo to a huge gasp of joy as her orgasm came.

He withdrew his head from between her legs and kissed her softly on the lips. She responded by thrusting her tongue into his mouth, undoubtedly tasting her own love juices. They kissed passionately.

Eli asked, "Are you ready to take this to its natural conclusion?"

A momentary look of uncertainty came across her face, but then she nodded enthusiastically and stroked his head lightly, an eager expression in her eyes.

"Do you want me to wear a wrap?"

She shook her head. "Seems like we're both already safe."

He rose and knelt on the couch, placing his hands under her legs and raising them so a calf rested on each of his broad shoulders, then slowly leaned forward and used one hand to guide his erection to the entryway of her love box, which I imagined must be thoroughly lubricated by now.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, nodding firmly.

As the second man in her life entered her, Lila gasped and then closed her eyes. Eli proceeded slowly, sticking a quarter of his length into her, then withdrawing until it was nearly out, then pushing in again slowly and back again, continuing slightly deeper with each thrust until he was fully inside. He placed one hand on the back of the couch to steady himself in his motion while the other proceeded to stroke a breast and then moved down to her clit, massaging it as he thrust in and slid out. Lila, her legs nearly straight up resting on his shoulders, had a look of sheer rapture on her lovely face.

My own cock was fully erect, even though my stomach knot could not have been tighter. A part of me admired my friend's technique. It hit me that I was not only a voyeur, but a perverted voyeur. I thought about one of the internet porn sites I had come across while looking for something to inspire Lila and me one night. On the site, guys supposedly sell the services of their girl friends for cash, staying to watch while the girls suck and fuck strangers. It was studio stuff. In the better productions, "boyfriends" acted genuinely distraught and aggrieved, looking down with head in hands but soon being drawn back to stare as their girlfriends got pounded. In other episodes, the boyfriend actors seemed turned on, even beating off while watching. I realized that I had an element of both those extremes, feeling uptight but also intrigued and rock hard in my own shorts. The girlfriends in these productions usually looked quite happy and excited or in rapture, much as Lila did now.

Rachel, meanwhile, had a washcloth or something stuffed in her mouth and was making muffled gurgling sounds with her eyes wide open. She lifted her head, took the rag out of her mouth and looked at me.

"Let's us fuck too," she whispered, sitting up and pulling her blouse over her head, her ample breasts bouncing. She stood, dropping her short skirt to the floor.

Part of me wanted to continue scrutinizing what was going on below, but seeing Rachel standing there naked I stood and dropped my shorts. She pushed me back on the bed and we were soon fully engaged, she on top bouncing up and down on my stiff prick. She worked wonders with her vaginal muscles and I had to ask her to stop squeezing and slow down if this was to go very long. She did, and we rocked more slowly, I massaging her clit as she slid up and down on my cock.

12