Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, our position on the bed still allowed a view of the scene in the parlor. Rachel was as turned on by it as I, and she soon increased our tempo again. We moved quickly toward climax. Her vag muscles tightened once more, and she convulsed with a not too quiet exclamation. That brought me off, and with a muffled groan of my own, I sent a flood of cum gushing into her grinding puss. After the surges were over, she squeezed me a little, as if ringing out the last of it, then stopped moving, and we stayed in position, struggling to recover our breath.

Shortly, she lifted herself off me, cupping a hand to her cave entrance to intercept regurgitated globs of my semen. She showed me the collection in her palm. There was quite a bit of it. She put her palm to her mouth and made a slurping sound. "Uhmmm, good," she whispered, opening her mouth to show me the white goo.

Despite the drama of this night, if there was not such a need for quiet I would have laughed at that. She was one funny, uninhibited, sexy broad.

Placing her palm back between her legs, Rachel then dropped to the floor to resume surveying the scene below.

I found my shorts and a tissue in one of the pockets to mop my shrinking dick.

Life could take unusual twists, I reflected while putting my shorts back on. I had just been fucked by my best friend's wife in my bedroom while he was fucking my girlfriend in my parlor.

Joining Rachel on the floor just as she was licking her palm free of the last globs of honey that had dripped from her snatch, I saw that during our own brief interlude a position change had taken place below. Lila was now leaning over the arm of the couch while Eli fucked her doggie style from behind. She was making soft utterances in time with his thrusts. "Oh, it feels so good, oh, it's great," Stuff like that.

"I can't go much longer," we heard Eli gasp, breathlessly. "Do you want me to take it out and shoot it on your back?"

"No, come inside me," Lila gasped in reply.

Eli let out with a loud exclamation and made a few final thrusts, as he complied with her wishes, and Lila made a squeal that probably indicated her own orgasm. Rachel squeezed my arm and gave a thumbs up. Eli and Lila stopped moving, and I just lay still, feeling completely numb, physically and mentally, as I looked down upon the sweat-shiny, exhausted couple below. They held the position a while before Eli withdrew and collapsed into a sitting position behind her, his erect flagpole bobbing triumphantly. Lila remained leaning over the couch arm. Even from as far away as we were, I could see light reflecting off the creampie oozing out of her vagina. A large glob fell between her legs onto the couch seat. Eli noticed, recovered his jeans from the floor and found a tissue in a pocket. He gently pressed it to Lila's love lips in time to catch the next glob.

"You're dripping a little," he told her.

"Oh, thank you," she said, starting to rise and taking the tissue from him to hold against her. She dropped down to a sitting position next to him, gazing at his still semi-erect cock. "Thank you," she said again, kissing him lightly on the cheek and squeezing his arm. "Thank you so much." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"She thanked him," I whispered aloud, to myself as much as to Rachel. "I don't think she ever thanked me, and I broke her in."

Rachel almost laughed, then whispered, "I'm sure she's expressed her gratitude to you in several ways. And please allow me to also thank you, most sincerely. For everything," She looked at me almost solemnly, then almost laughed again, whispering, "I should put my clothes on and we ought to go outside now and really take that walk while they enjoy the afterglow."

The full moon minimized the need for a flashlight. We made our way into the woods and uphill on a path to a ledge with a nice view of the night sky, where we encountered the teenage girls who got our attention as they laughingly cut through the yard earlier. They soon left. We stayed away about an hour, figuring that should be enough time for any necessary adjustments at the house. When we got back, Eli was seated on the couch, clothed again. Lila was nowhere to be seen. Rachel gave a buoyant greeting.

"Hey, what's new in this department. What do you have to tell us? Where's the lady of the house?"

"I'll let the lady do any telling," Eli replied, looking at me soberly. "Lila went upstairs, said something about taking a shower."

"Well, you look all-in," Rachel said. "Must have been those medical supplies she brought back from California, if not the intense social interaction tonight." She pulled at his arm. "I guess we should go, Eli, and leave these folks alone for a while."

Eli agreed, rising. "See you soon," he said, nodding to me, still looking subdued. Guilt? Or maybe just played out after all the exercise he had. At least he was not saying, "Told you she'd like it if I returned that favor." He followed Rachel out.

"I can't wait to get home so we can tell each other about our night," I heard her say to him.

I noticed a stain on the couch cushion.

After they left, I got a beer and sat down on the sun room loveseat to think for a while, then went upstairs. Lila, in a robe, was lying on her side of the bed, facing away from me, in something resembling a fetal position. I could not tell if she was asleep. I went into the bathroom to wash and brush teeth, then sat down beside her, and stroked her long dark hair, still damp from the shower.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Rachel and I took a walk," I responded. "They've left for home now. How are you?"

"Okay," she replied, vacantly.

"Anything you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Do we have to talk now?"

"No, not if you don't want to."

"Later," she said. "Tomorrow. I just want to sleep now. It's all like a surreal dream."

"Sure. Go to sleep."

"Thanks," she said.

Well, that was a kind of thanks, I guessed.

I kissed her, stripped off my clothes and got into bed next to her.

12