Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Is new blood in the cards?
5.6k words
4.56
3.7k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was becoming quite the card sharp. On weekends, she frequently broke out her XXX Poker deck. It was a way "to get us started," as she said a couple of times.

Not that we needed it. We had become self-starting. Just sharing wine or a pipe, and/or putting on some music was enough to bring us into close physical contact, and things just evolved from there. It was getting too chilly on fall nights for naked pool parties, but a fast dance inside was enough to raise body heat and discards of clothing.

While we had other interests, and would often team up for dinner out, theater excursions, outdoor sports or other non-erotic events, we could count on at least one sexcapade each weekend, with Sunday usually a night of rest. It could be called a routine, except that routines can become boring, but this arrangement was new enough that we were still juiced.

During the week, we worked and lived our separate lives, unless someone needed help on something or there was a special event we all wished to attend. When we became turned on during the week, we had our spouses for relief, but on weekends the pairing was routinely different: Lila gravitated to Eli and I to Rachel, even without commands from the poker deck. The card game was almost superfluous, although to add interest, one or the other of us would sometimes decline a reward in order to build up points, and then try to outbid the winner of a subsequent hand to usurp an especially coveted sexual reward.

Rachel took it upon herself to increase the stakes of the game, and restore our interest in it.

Lila and I went to their house one Friday, looking forward to the usual interaction with our good friends/lovers, but entering the parlor were surprised to see another couple visiting. I was a little disappointed that a normal social evening was going to displace my time between Rachel's legs.

I vaguely remembered seeing these people, either individually or together, at some community events, although their names escaped me. I had never spoken more than a passing word with either.

Rachel did the introductions: John and Anne Scrivens. That jogged my recollection. He was an architect, she a real estate agent who was also active in a garden club. They were in their mid-30s, well-dressed, probably over-dressed for an informal gathering. Anne was a little plump, but still curved in the right places. John had rugged features with a receding hairline. They were cognizant of Lila and I and our roles in the regional community. I had the impression they were surprised to see us, and scrutinizing us more than would be expected.

The atmosphere was somewhat strained. John seemed to direct most of his attention to Rachel and Lila, praising them both as attractive women and inquiring their views on various social issues revolving around women's rights and sexual freedom, making some stabs at humor which struck me as odd, while Anne giggled and sipped mightily at her wine.

"I have a question for you," Anne said, looking at me with a curious smile. "How do journalists determine what is newsworthy and where to draw the line between public concerns and private one? I assume that social gatherings such as this are strictly off the record," she said, with a nervous titter.

"The flip side of being daring and inquisitive is discretion," Rachel said. "Isn't that right, Danny?"

"No argument there," I said, "although are we talking about the news business or social gatherings?"

"Same principle, isn't it?" John asked. "People at a party don't want to ask too many personal questions or gossip later about what goes on. The foundation of a free press can also be a little shaky. You guys have to know where to draw the line. The local banker may be screwing his secretary, and everybody knows it, but you write it and you'll get yourself canned, your paper sued by deep pockets and pressure will be put on your advertisers to withdraw support. Discretion is the better part of valor."

"Unless you're some pulp tabloid or talk show that sells sensationalism," I said, "although they would try exposing popular celebrities or politicians, which would give them some immunity under 'public figure' rulings. But you're right on a local level -- there is a right to privacy, and self-respecting journalists wouldn't want to breach it anyway. Let the local banker and secretary do what they want, long as they're not hurting anyone, except perhaps a jealous spouse."

"How do you handle jealousy?" Anne asked, draining her wine glass, which Rachel quickly replenished. "I mean, is that a problem?" she asked, looking around. "You all seem like open-minded people, but couldn't jealousy be a problem in such uncharted territory?"

Strange question, I thought.

Anne continued, looking at her husband, "You're also open-minded, John, but you still got a little insecure when I told you about Rachel's idea. I can see where you might get jealous if I seem to be enjoying my time with someone."

"I didn't get insecure, I just don't think we need it," John replied, bristling. "I think we're pretty good. But if you're getting bored, I'm willing to try it, and I won't be jealous if you have fun. Not as long as I can have fun too. Maybe you'll be the jealous and insecure one."

I realized we were not talking about the newspaper business.

"It's not that I'm bored," Anne said. "I just don't see anything wrong with trying something new to spice things up. But I still worry about you, and simply want to know if jealousy or insecurity has been a problem with these people."

"Now don't you guys start fighting," Rachel interjected, laughing. "That would be a turn-off. I might be sorry that Anne and I had that heart-to-heart talk after aerobics." She opened the top drawer of the end table next to her, and removed the deck of cards.

"Maybe to lighten things up we should bring this in as a topic of conversation," she said, passing a few cards and the rules to John and Anne.

I was no longer puzzled at the conversation, but surprised at what Rachel was doing, opening up our cozy little group to strangers in the community.

"So this game is a topic of discussion at aerobics?" I asked Rachel.

"No," she answered, laughing. "It's all confidential. Anne and I hang out some, and feel close enough to get into some serious topics. We had coffee after class one day, and got to talking over our lives. She felt her love life was a little... 'same old'..."

"It's not all that bad," John interrupted.

"Anyway, I told her how involvements with other people had spiced things up for Eli and I, and invited them over to meet some close friends and test the waters, so to speak."

"It may be too soon," Eli said to Rachel. "Seems like we should get to know each other better before getting into the cards."

"It's a good ice breaker," Rachel replied.

Anne was reading some of the cards, looking a little embarrassed but also interested. She tittered nervously, handing one to her husband. "Look at this, John."

"Talk about getting to know one another well in a short period of time," John said with a laugh.

"If you're interested in trying it, we could play a few hands," Rachel said. "One of the good things about this game is there are different levels of intimacy, and we can even cherry-pick cards ahead of time, combining the introductory level with a few from the intermediate one. That way, nobody has to do anything they are too uncomfortable with. And nobody has to anyway -- anyone can take penalty points or even opt out of the game at any time."

Anne looked at me. "And, if I understood Rachel correctly, you folks play this with them, and it has brought you all closer together, without any problems?" Before I could answer, she added, "John and I have wondered whether 'swinging' would help our sex life, but those internet groups seem so course, and they're a bunch of strangers from questionable backgrounds. We just didn't know where to start."

"I'm not sure I want to start anywhere," John interjected. "This is your idea."

So here we are," Rachel said with a theatrical flourish. "Want to play?"

Anne tittered again. She looked at John, then the rest of us, and said, with affected shyness, "Okay, but I think we should cherry-pick the deck, as you suggest."

John appeared less than eager, but despite his hurt ego at being labeled "same old," or maybe because of that, said impassively he would "try it."

Anne and Rachel sat down on the couch and began going through the deck. Rachel invited Lila to the editing session as well. Lila looked a little uncertain, but pulled her chair over, as did John.

"How about this one?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, my god, no," Anne said. "That might be too much too soon."

"I wouldn't mind getting into that with one of these ladies," John said, "but I agree that I wouldn't like to see you doing it."

The offending card was removed.

I went over to Eli. "Were you aware of this?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Found out just before they arrived. I don't like it. John is an ass, but I agree with him that if it ain't broke why try to fix it."

I also was uncomfortable that Rachel was inviting strangers into our polyamorous relationship. Admittedly, looking at Anne, it was not unpleasant picturing her giving me head or riding me, but thinking about John sticking his dick into Lila was a downer. I got Lila's attention and motioned for her to follow me to the hall.

"Do we really want to participate in this?" I asked her.

"She seems nice, but I'm not sure about him," she whispered, glancing toward where John was seated with Anne and Rachel. "But we just met them, and they're both a little nervous, it seems."

"We don't need this. Let's bail," I suggested.

"Maybe we should, but in another way, I'm curious," she said. "Maybe he'll relax and be nicer. He's really not a bad looking guy. This could be my opportunity to see what casual sex is like. And I wouldn't have to confess to you later or try to rationalize it away, because you'd be right here."

"I don't want to see John shag you, even if it is strictly casual."

Lila went on as if she had not heard me. "Also, it would be interesting to see you involved with someone on a casual basis, to see how I feel about it while it's happening. I've only heard about your encounters after the fact, and it's always bothered me; also left me curious about why the women excited you, and wondering how I could make it better for you. I may learn something new if we do this tonight."

"If sex education is your goal, teacher, you've already had plenty of opportunity to study me with Rachel, just as I have watching you and Eli."

"Yes, and I've learned a lot from out intimacy with them. A short while ago I wouldn't have imagined myself being so comfortable in a polyamorous relationship, but they're more than just casual partners. We like them, even love them. The attraction goes beyond sex. At first it bothered me that you did it with Rachel, until I got to know her better, and found she's not just a good looking bimbo, but also a good soul. Then I could understand your infatuation. What I still don't understand is why you all occasionally like to have sex with other people who you don't feel strongly about -- Kim or those girls during our breakup."

"Well, Kim was more than just casual. I had strong feelings for her. As for others I've gotten involved with, it's really very simple -- I wasn't in a close relationship, needed to get my nut off and they were physically attractive. Also, as you've discovered lately, it's just plain exciting to do it with someone new once in a while."

"Which is why John and Anne are here, and why we shouldn't leave perhaps," Lila said. "I saw you looking her over, and this could be my chance to explore a casual encounter. Anyway, let me go back and help cherry-pick that deck."

I should have known that it was impossible to outdo Lila in logic, or change her direction easily once she had started down a path. I rejoined Eli, already feeling restive in my gut.

The card editors soon completed their mission and shuffled the selected deck. I put aside my reservations and we all sat around the kitchen table. Rachel did a survey so that we all started with the same number of clothes. Lila got to wear a scarf to make up for her lack of a bra.

Anne looked animated and made nervous jokes as the first few hands were dealt and items of clothing began coming off. John's interest also seemed to perk up. Anne was the first lady down to her skivvies, and upon losing a hand had to divest one of the final crucial garments. It was already evident that she had a full set of breasts, and I was looking forward to the view, but was disappointed. Her modesty still prevailed and she slid out of her panties instead, while remaining seated. The table surface covered that view.

Soon Rachel was also down to bra and panties, and upon losing a subsequent hand had to decide which to sacrifice. She chose the bra, her firm luscious breasts bouncing in place as it came off, which did not escape John's eager view. He leered and licked his lips, and it seemed more than just humor.

The rest of us were soon down to our finals, as well. John was the first to divest entirely. Unlike his wife, he stood up, his erect staff already making a tent in his boxers, and let it swing free as he dropped the garment. Rachel mouthed an appreciative sound, probably to be polite, since John would finish last in the size derby among the male players at this table.

Lila soon joined Rachel in topless status. John made a show of licking his lips at the view. Lila smiled. Anne playfully slapped his hand and wagged a finger in his face.

Anne was the first woman forced to entirely disrobe, and timidly unhooked her bra, dropping it by her panties at the foot of her chair. Eli gave a thumbs up, and I told her she had nothing to be ashamed of. She gave a shy smile, while thanking us for the compliments. John tried to force a smile, but I detected something of a scowl as he looked in my direction. He probably was as uncomfortable thinking about me doing things with his wife as I was about him pawing Lila.

John lost the next hand, and received the first penalty. The card he drew must have been from the single-X deck, as it merely required him to feel the breasts of a lady player to be selected by the other male players at the table. Juveniles might pick one of the more homely players, and everybody would have a laugh at the loser's expense. In our case, I looked at the ample and pretty bosoms of the three ladies, and also at their eyes. Lila's were saying, "pass me by," and I assumed it would just be old hat to pair John with his wife, so I nominated Rachel. Eli gave me a sharp look, but shrugged. Not hearing an objection, Rachel thrust her chest out, and John, resembling an eager adolescent, caressed both boobies and fingered the nipples.

Lila and I both bid, but lost to Eli on the next hand. My girl stood to let down her panties, and John obnoxiously applauded her nicely-sculpted bush. He gave a sideways glance as my briefs fell, but quickly looked away, probably cowed, I thought. Anne, in contrast, sucked in her breath lightly, probably not in jest if her basis for comparison consisted only of John.

And so it went. Before long, everyone was naked, and there were a couple of other juvenile penalties. Each lady had to be kissed by one loser; a male loser (John again) had to rub his erection while looking at the other players, to the amusement of the ladies, while I also enjoyed his embarrassment

Finally, one of the cards inserted from the XX deck popped up. I lost the hand and drew the honors. I was directed to reward the player of the opposite sex who had either won the hand or come in highest by thoroughly sucking or eating her out. Anne had come in highest among the ladies with a pair. She looked as if she would not object, but told me she would let me "off the hook" if I did not wish to. I was coming to like the lady: Willing to explore and push boundaries but nevertheless considerate and engagingly shy.

"I certainly don't mind that assignment, but don't want to force you to submit to something that would make you uncomfortable," I told her. "It's your call."

"Come on Anne," said Rachel. "This is a win-win situation, from a lady's perspective, when it's coming from a stud like Dan. It's one of the reasons we're playing this game."

With her timid smile, Anne said gingerly, "I would like to experience this penalty of yours, if you don't object." She looked briefly at her husband, who maintained a straight face even as his eyes glared darkly. He did not say anything.

"You can stretch out on the couch over there," Rachel told her.

"You all will be watching?" she asked, sounding genuinely unnerved.

"I was a little embarrassed at public display the first time we played this game," Lila confided. "But that soon drops off along with the rest of our inhibitions." She may have decided she did not like John, but really wanted to see me pleasure Anne, I thought.

"You can use the guest bedroom if you want," Eli said, motioning the direction.

"But why not be a good sport and stay here," Rachel said. "It's part of the fun of the game. Seeing someone get turned on helps juice up the rest of us." Lila nodded agreement.

Anne thought a moment, then squaring her shoulders, said, "Okay, the couch it is."

Rachel applauded, while Lila smiled. Eli's comfort level had also grown, and he was grinning. John continued to glower.

Anne walked over to the couch and lay back on it, her legs together.

"You'll have to give me some room to work with," I told her. Rachel laughed. Anne spread her legs apart enough for me to get my face down there. It was not a bad experience. Her pussy looked inviting, and seemed clean, no adverse aromas, just redolence of a recent shower. I decided to give her a good experience, partly for Lila's edification about how I performed in casual sex and partly to piss off irritating, sour John. My lips and tongue first worked Anne's pussy lips and clit, smacking, sucking and nibbling. I could hear her breaths coming in short gasps, along with a subdued "Oooh." After a short while, I extended the exploration, exploring inside her with my tongue. Just a nice salty taste, I noted. Another few "Ooohs" from the lady.

Even though the directions did not specify to do it, I withdrew my tongue and inserted a finger in her vagina, moving it around and massaging where her G had to be. My tongue went back to work on the outside. Anne's vocalizations picked up, and there was no doubt she was glad neither of us had chickened out. I glanced up and saw between the twin hills of her breasts that her eyes were shut and she was enjoying the experience. I went back to concentrating on what I was doing, and before long was rewarded with contractions on my finger and a shrill, "Oh my god," marking her orgasm. I stopped what I was doing, and looked up at her. She was staring at me with a look of joy

"That was worth the game if I lose every hand from now on and get no more luck on any of the card draws," she said. I grinned, and extended my hand, helping pull her up from the couch, and held onto her until her legs felt less wobbly. Rachel, Eli and Lila all applauded as we resumed our places at the table. John looked like he was plotting mayhem.

A few other hands went by, and my luck changed. I won a couple and was entitled to oral and vaginal rewards from XX cards that the loser women would have had to supply. I declined them, to John's amazement, also probably relief that his wife would not be involved again.

Next hand, most of us folded. Lila had bad luck, losing a pair of Kings and pair of 10s hand to three of a kind held by John, and her penalty was to ride him cowgirl with at least 20-up and downs. "I'm going to enjoy this," he said. virtually strutting over to the couch with a get-even smile at me, his tiny pecker at full mast.

12