Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This could be your introduction to casual," I whispered to Lila, making it more of a question than a statement. "He's much too casual for my taste," she whispered back, looking uncomfortable, but started to rise to dutifully fulfill the penalty.

"I bid a hundred points to the bank to nullify this penalty," I announced. The rule was explained to John. He would have to outbid me to keep his reward, but he did not have enough points from winning hands. He grumpily retook his seat at the table, glaring at me, his dick sagging.

John soon won another hand, and his spirits lifted again when the loser, Rachel, drew the infamous 20 up and down blowjob penalty. "Or are you going to cheat me again?" he said, glaring at me and Eli, but neither of us had enough points to stop it this time. John said he was "starting to like this game after all," as he practically jogged over to the couch.

"Should I?" Rachel whispered to Eli, getting up from her seat.

"I think you should," I told her. Eli nodded concurrence.

John was in heaven as Rachel sauntered over, swiveling her hips, boobs jouncing slightly, with a sultry smile on her face directed at John. "Okay, big boy, ready for the best BJ you've ever had?" she asked in a salacious voice. John eagerly nodded.

He did not stand a chance. Rachel kneeled in front of him, and although the card had not directed any other ministrations, ran her hand up and down his shaft a dozen times while looking him straight in the eyes with a prurient expression good as any seductress porn star's. That was more than enough to prime him for the inevitable. She then licked the underside of his dick from nut sack to tip before posing her luscious lips just over the hood, flicking tongue in and out a few times before enveloping it fully in an oral embrace and starting to bob. By this point, John probably thought she really liked him.

She got only to bob number 12 before John, with a glazed look in his eyes, lost it, grunting as he began to shoot his load. Rachel saw it coming and rose off him, taking only a couple spurts, one on the chin, the other landing on a boob. To her credit, she stroked John as the rest of his load shot into the air like a fountain, coming down to coat her hand and his legs.

John was dreamily happy at first, silly smile on his face, until being informed he was now officially out of the game.

"Can't we take a breather for a couple hours?" he pleaded. "Then I can get it up again."

"Sorry, the rules are clear on this point," Rachel said, altering her seductive look to one of hopeless sympathy. "Male players are out once they come. They are usually unable to please a lady after that, and it would be unfair to us girls who need a stiff one to make us wait that long."

The rest of us continued the game as John got into his clothes and sulked in an arm chair. Soon Anne lost a hand and her penalty was to be "gangbanged by all male players."

Anne looked startled at first, and I thought it was probably game over for her too. But she seemed to think, and a lighter look came over her face. "That's not so bad a penalty," Anne commented, looking at Eli and myself. The lady had overcome her nerves and shyness. She looked more uncertainly at her husband, who was glaring.

The large couch served as the "penal bed," with Eli going first since he was points leader. Not looking at her husband, Anne lay down, and this time did not have to be reminded to open up the space between her legs. My friend got between them, not needing to waste any time on foreplay since by this time all the ladies were fully lubricated by the excitement of the game. The eager smile on Anne's mouth changed to an oval, and she gave one of her "Ooohs" as Eli entered her and his buttocks began rising and falling. Anne was soon sighing and moaning, her arms going around his back, hips rising and falling in cadence with his movements. Eli picked up his pace, and the sound of skin slapping against skin reverberated throughout the room. Anne soon gave a high pitched scream. Eli remained inside her for 20 seconds or so before rising and disengaging, his shiny prick bobbing.

It was now my turn, and I came over to ask Anne if she was comfortable in the missionary posture or wanted the rest of her "penalty" in some other position.

"I'd like to try it doggie style, if you don't mind," she replied, with a dreamy smile.

"Great, one of my favorites," I said, extending my hand to help her get in position, leaning over a couch arm. I kneeled behind her on the cushions, positioned myself at her entrance and slipped in easily. I started thrusting, my balls slapping on her as we fucked. I could not see Anne's face, but glancing over to the table got an approving thumbs up from Rachel, also noticing that Lila was staring intently at the action. My girlfriend had not yet had a casual fuck, having decided she did not want to from John, but was at least getting some of the education she had wanted, seeing me in action. Anne had a great puss, and was squeezing with her vag muscles while moaning. I debated asking her if I could come inside her. It was tempting, but I also wanted to stay in the game and try for a score with Rachel as well.

"That's enough, get out of her!" A loud exclamation from John put an end to my reverie. He was standing, looking at me with clenched fists. I stopped thrusting, as Anne raised her head with mouth agape, looking at him.

John advanced menacingly toward the couch, and I quickly disengaged from Anne, getting ready to protect myself.

Eli stepped between us, holding hands up in a "whoa" gesture. John stopped, but yelled at Anne.

"Get dressed. We're leaving."

"But Dan hasn't finished my penalty," she protested, startled and befuddled like the rest of us.

"Oh yes he has. Get dressed."

With a look of apology toward me and the others, she rose, gathered her clothing and complied. When fully dressed, she looked harshly at her husband, but followed him toward the door, mumbling an apology to Eli, Rachel and I. The door opened and slammed.

Rachel and Lila still sat at the table, looking bewildered.

"I don't know if I give that marriage much of a chance," I commented.

"Seems like their plan to spice things up by swinging fell flat," Eli added. "Next time screen new prospects for the group more thoroughly," he told Rachel.

"Do we want to finish the game?" Rachel asked.

"This is a downer," Lila said. "Why don't we just mellow out and listen to music."

"Okay, maybe that'll put us back in the mood for fun and games, or at least the fun," Rachel said.

* * *

I was at work a couple days later when Anne surprised me by stopping in. She was publicity chairperson for a local organization and wanted to leave a release, she said.

"Also, even though we've already been introduced, I thought we should meet under different circumstances," she added, looking a little embarrassed. "I do apologize for John's behavior."

It was almost time for lunch and I invited her to join me at a street side cafe with outdoor tables. Adjacent tables were not occupied, giving us privacy to talk about the events of the previous weekend.

"I felt a little variety without the danger of emotional attachments could spice up our love life," she said. "He was reluctant and took some convincing before he agreed to try it, but once we started the game he seemed to enjoy the chance to... engage with Rachel and Lila. He just could not handle you guys doing things with me. I hope we didn't ruin your evening too much."

"No worries," I said. "Actually, some of us were a little uneasy too. To really enjoy the game, you have to be totally into casual sex or you have to know and feel comfortable with your fellow players. I thought we were hitting it off well with you, but it was evidently too much, too soon for John. Anyway, it was nice meeting you and getting to know you as well as I did."

"We did get to know each other a lot more than most people do on the first meeting, didn't we?" Anne said.

We both chuckled at that.

Conversation moved into the subject of polyamory, and how it affected Lila and my relationship. I told her honestly that while our adventures with Eli and Rachel had spiced up our love life it was too early to tell where it was going and if we would stick with it.

"Until recently, Lila was very conservative in her love life, and bristled whenever I even thought about becoming involved with someone else. Lately, she's done a 180-degree turn, enjoying getting down with Eli and seeing me get it on with Rachel. She even looked forward to the other night as an experiment to see if she might like having casual sex with someone new. As the game went on she learned she did not, from John anyway. Actually, I learned something too -- I'm similar to John in one respect -- I like having sex with new women, but don't like my woman being diddled by another guy. It's not so bad seeing Eli with Lila because we're buddies, but I really did not want John fucking her. I played the stop card because Lila decided that as well."

"You had your points to stop John. Do you think you may have reacted like he did if that hadn't worked?"

"I like to think I would have just gritted my teeth if Lila was okay with it, but...," I shrugged. "I also don't know if we'll be too quick to try expanding our circle again, although with Rachel you never know. You fit in well, but John did not. It does seem as if both polyamory and casual sex is a two-edged sword, and you have to be careful who you invite into the game."

Anne laughed. "Two-edged sword," she repeated. "Do you know the word "vagina" is from the Latin for "sword holder?"

"I didn't. Good adaptation of the language, isn't it."

We laughed again.

We went into other subjects, many of them related to sexuality. The conversation had become titillating, and I was slightly aroused. She had been an anthropology student in college, and recounted sexual practices in different parts of the world. She revealed frustrations about her husband -- he tended to skip foreplay, stick to the same positions, and was resistant to new things. "I love him, but he can be boring, and rude besides," she said.

It was very easy talking to this lady. Just like Lila and Rachel, she was smart, knowledgeable, curious and willing to expand horizons. Also not bad looking. Maybe we could invite her back and convince her to leave her husband home, I thought.

Looking at my watch, I told her I had to get back to the office. "I really would like to get to know you better," I told her. "Don't be shy about dropping off releases or just stopping by to talk."

She looked pleased. "I'd like that. Maybe we'll be able to get together sometime, and you can complete my penalty obligation," she said with a coy smile, followed by a timid laugh.

I felt some stirring. "I'd like that. Can always use a good sword holder."

We both laughed, and said adieu.

12