Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 10

Story Info
Rachel's oldest profession steals the show.
5.5k words
4.35
2.7k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting in our friends' parlor following dinner. My girlfriend Lila had kicked off her shoes and brought her legs up on one section of the large wraparound couch, head resting on the shoulder of my best friend Eli; his wife Rachel and I were side by side on the other section, one of her hands resting lightly on my thigh. This orientation seemed to be customary lately when we relaxed after dinner -- it made sense since everyone knew what the pairing was likely to be as the night wore on.

We were at ease in the afterglow of RacheI's great cooking and Eli's fine wine when Rachel announced she had procured a porn DVD to "spice things up." To me, it hardly seemed that we would need it, but she loaded the disk and switched the TV on.

The plot was about a boyfriend who sold his girlfriend to settle a debt, and the lady liked the experience so much that she continued using her talents to raise funds to pay the rent and cover other expenses. Before long, she was so much in demand that she recruited friends and neighbors to work on commission and help grow the business. Pretty corny material, which inspired some fitting jokes from our audience, but the scenery was nice, with many well-endowed thespians, It was not long before I observed Eli running a hand beneath Lila's blouse, and felt Rachel caressing the crotch of my shorts.

"I wonder if I would be as enthusiastic as those girls are in that line of work," Lila commented, before joining her lips to Eli's.

"A girl has to do what a girl has to do," Rachel said. "It might be fun to actually try that some time, Lila. How about we put an ad on CraigsList or somewhere?"

"You want a lifestyle change -- try whoring?" Eli asked, with a sardonic smile.

"It wouldn't be the first time," she replied. "I used to trade my body for grades from a math professor." She stuck her tongue out at him. Then licked her lips, suggestively.

"Not exactly," Eli countered. "It wasn't so quid pro quo. I always give my students after-class help if they ask, but it's up to them to learn the material to pass the test. If they want to show gratitude for the help, that's up to them. Granted, you did so eagerly, but it was your choice and not really whoring."

"Well, I'm not sure how well I did on those tests, even with your help, but I did give you a lot of gratitude." She shrugged, and arched her brows. "Anyway, I suppose you're right," Rachel said. "It wasn't like my earlier venture hooking guys for money."

Eli's expression was something between skeptical and apprehensive. Having come to know Rachel better, I was not surprised by anything she said, but what followed was something of a bombshell.

"When was that?" Eli asked, with a cryptic smile.

"My first year at the university. As you know, I was no stranger to sex at that point. Carnal studies had been my chief extra-curricular activity in high school. Our football team won the conference my senior year, and I was given a lot of credit for boosting its morale," Rachel said with a flourish. "My popularity continued in college, and not just with students. My professional debut came about one night at the night spot where Lila often did open mic. A good looking guy in his 40s bought me drinks and talked me up. I left with him, curious about what it would be like with such an older dude -- older even than my Uncle Jack, who had broken me in. Anyway, this guy took me to a fairly nice motel, not a budget flea trap, and afterward he gave me a hundred dollar bill as a goodnight present. I tried to give it back, but he told me to keep it, saying I earned it, and telling me, 'You shouldn't give it away for nothing.' He also made a 'date' with me for the following weekend."

"Well, that's not really hooking," Lila said. "You didn't set a price in advance."

"No, but it got me thinking about what he said, and I did decide to stop giving it away so much, and to make a few extra dollars. Not that I needed it -- my parents had bucks and covered the tuition, room and board, and gave me an allowance -- but I figured I could use a little extra that I didn't have to account to them for. I kept the date with the guy and a few of his friends he steered my way, sometimes two on the same night. I found it was good, easy money, maybe two or three hundred a night, for doing something I enjoyed; also it was a fun, new experience as a businesswoman."

Lila was looking more and more interested at this account. I probably was too. Eli not so much.

"At first I operated on my own," Rachel went on, "but soon formed a partnership with my roommate Serena, who also liked playing around and making a few bucks. It seemed safer to team up and do threesomes or even take on a couple guys at a time because pervs and serial killers don't usually hang out together. We specialized in older guys, who have more money. The only college guys we took on were blue bloods or a few we thought were sexy and cute enough to do at discount. The word got around, and that bar had so many older married guys coming in and buying drinks that the management 'forgot' to card me and Serena."

"How many times... how long did this go on?" Eli asked, nonplussed.

"Maybe two or three nights a week our freshman year. We didn't continue it after summer break."

"Why not?" Lila asked. "It seemed lucrative, and like you said, easy money for something you always did anyway."

"Yeah, but the guys weren't always nice," Rachel said. "Some objected to wearing a rubber; too many just threw their money at you, jumped you, shot off a load and left; others lay there like a log, not saying anything and expecting you to do all the work. One guy literally threw a fistful of singles at me afterward, and said 'here's your tip.' No respect. I guess it's just male human nature. They pay for something and take it for granted. Just the opposite of how they act otherwise. When they're with a girl who's not hooking, guys don't know if they're going to get laid, so they have to work at it -- they flatter you, ask questions about what you like to do, where you'd like to go eat, if you'd like to see a show and so on. If you're not a professional, even when it looks like they have a good chance to get it, they're courteous, do foreplay, ask what position you'd like to do it in. Many will give you oral. Most try to last long enough to get you off, and treat you nice even after they come, figuring you'll be more likely to fuck them again some time. So eventually, I figured I'd made enough money, most of which I'd held on to, and started giving my pussy away again. That was more fun."

"So you weren't still selling it when we hooked up?" Eli asked.

"No I didn't get into your class until my second year. By then I was a retired professional, just reliving old times when I traded my body with you for grades."

Eli was about to object again, but Lila broke in. "I'm curious. You said you and your roommate did threesomes -- when you did that, how did it work? Did you both have sex with the same guy?"

"There's not too many supermen out there," Rachel replied. "Serena and I would prime a guy from all angles, and finally he'd usually just jump one of us and blow his load quickly. We'd be in and out of the motel within a half-hour. Only a few guys had good enough staying power to take us both on. Often, a guy who came too quick paid us some more to hang around until he could get it up again, so he could brag to his friends that he was man enough to fuck two whores the same night."

"And when you and your friend went with two guys," Lila asked, "did you each have just one, or did you swap partners?"

"Same deal," Rachel said. "If the guys were able to hold on long enough, they often wanted to swap us. If one of them or both came too quickly, they'd usually pony up for more time until they could get it up again and fuck us both."

"Was it fun having two guys back to back? Was one sometimes better than the other?"

I was amazed at how interested Lila was in this subject.

Rachel shrugged. "As for skill, most guys didn't stand out. In my mind they all sort of fade into one another. But once, a couple of guys who hired us turned out to be super studs -- we were side by side in one king bed, and swapped back and forth three times, changing positions a lot too. Even I learned a couple new things from those guys. It lasted almost an hour before one came, and then the other went twenty minutes more. He laid on his back, and Serena and I took turns riding him. While one of us rode him, he had the other straddle his face and ate her pussy. I really enjoyed that time -- almost felt like I should be paying him. But it was the exception. Most guys couldn't last long enough for one swap, or didn't want to cough up the money for more time -- it was in and out the door in less than an hour, including showers, which was good money for such short time. I actually preferred it that way. It would get boring when the guys wanted us to hang around. They'd pay extra for the privilege, but you can watch only so much TV waiting for them to get it up again."

"Did you ever have any bad experiences?" Lila asked.

"Not really," Rachel replied. "The worst thing was the boredom. A few guys were rude shitheads. A couple of times, the bastards just got in their car and left -- didn't drive us back to the bar near the campus -- and we had to call for a cab. But we were a few hundred dollars richer, and could afford it."

We were all silent for a moment, digesting Rachel's story. My dick was hard. Eli seemed in a trance.

"We have yet to swap these guys on one of our nights," Lila said vacantly, almost as if she was musing to herself.

"Probably because we both have access to one of them whenever we want, so we concentrate on the guy who's a weekend gift," Rachel said. "But Eli often jumps me after you and Danny go home."

Lila nodded. "Yes, Danny is often worked up too after we all part, but it must be exciting to swap guys side by side in the same bed, as you and Serena did."

This from a girl who until recently showed no interest in fucking anyone but me, and objected strongly when I wanted to fuck someone other than her. I continued to marvel at the evolution of Lila's traditional sexual attitudes.

Eli also took note, and came out of his fog. "How about starting out with me, and if I'm too boring, maybe you can pry your boyfriend away from my hooker wife," he said, his hand beneath Lila's blouse working over her braless boobs. She laughed and their lips joined in a kiss that became more and more passionate.

"Well, we've already had dinner, seen the theatrical production and discussed my oldest profession, so now we can get into gymnastics and have a good workout," Rachel said, rubbing my hard dick through my shorts.

The girls led Eli and me into the master bedroom with its king size bed, and made quick work taking off the spread and top sheet. We all helped each other out of our clothes. Lila appeared extra eager this evening, probably stimulated more by Rachel's story than by the porn. She was the first to sit on the bed and kick her panty away. Eli, standing in front of her, dropped his briefs to the floor and stepped out of them a moment later. His hard dick bobbed up and down inches from her face, a sight that had to grab her attention. She reached out and wrapped a hand around it, drawing him in closer and taking the tip of his dick into her mouth. Her arms encircled his midsection, hands on his buttocks, bringing him in closer still. I watched most of his dick gradually disappear in her mouth, as she bobbed enthusiastically on it.

Eli looked up at the ceiling and sighed. He had attached a lightweight mirror to the ceiling over the bed, which gave him a good view of Lila ministering to his member.

Seeing my girl get sexual with my friend no longer generated as many intestinal butterflies as it had at first, but was still stimulating, as it probably was for Rachel. She had also shed clothing, and now yanked down my briefs. She practically pushed me back on the bed, and quickly straddled me, her pussy at my face as I felt her warm mouth envelop my dick. We sixtynined a while. I massaged her pussy lips and clit and took the dive inside, trying not to think about all the cocks that had once paid to occupy the cavity my tongue was now in.

While tonguing Rachel I could see part of the ceiling mirror not obscured by the curve of her butt. I watched Eli back away, his dick popping out of Lila's mouth, and direct her to lean back on the bed, then kneel between her legs and bring his head to her sculpted fur patch. I watched his tongue dart out to lick and nibble on her clit and up and down her pussy lips. Lila grasped the sheets with her hands, and I heard her moan something. She looked up at the mirror, where she watched her lover pleasure her for a moment before her eyes drifted to take in the view of what Rachel and I were doing. Our reflected eyes locked for a moment, and she smiled dreamily at me. Who would have thought just a short while ago that she would become so comfortable with group sex -- actually relish it?

I felt my dick released from its wet embrace and heard Rachel say, "Okay, that's enough warmup. C'mon big boy, impale me like the bitch that I am." She scooted forward and assumed the doggie position. I slid my legs back and got on my knees, positioning my dick at her entrance. Rachel was wet enough that I could have bottomed out inside her with one motion, but I took the usual in and out approach, going slightly deeper with each thrust. Lila was still looking up at the mirror. She had told me the in-and-out visual was her favorite part of watching me fuck Rachel. Eli had risen from between Lila's legs, and was also watching me enter his wife, looking on directly since his head was only a foot away from the action. He had told me that it was a turn-on for him as well.

"Don't let them get too far ahead of us, Eli," Lila said.

Her lover quickly responded, kneeling and picking up her long legs by the calves, placing one on each shoulder as he scooted forward so that his hard dick nestled against her pubes, in the vicinity where his tongue had been moments before.

This was perhaps Lila's favorite position, although she seemed to thoroughly enjoy them all. Again my intestinal butterflies flapped their wings, followed quickly by intense excitement in my loins as I watched Eli's dick start to disappear into Lila's foliage-surrounded cave. I was already into Eli's woman, but the sensation in my dick was heightened just seeing my best friend start to fuck my girlfriend. I reacted to this greater excitement by increasing the pace of my own fuck with Rachel.

Looking up at the mirror view increased the excitement: It was almost an out-of-body experience -- as if my spirit was hovering above, watching my dick plunging into Rachel, and seeing her attempts to twerk back. I also looked at Eli's dick plunging rapidly in and out of Lila, and saw that they also were looking up, their vision alternating between their own reflected images and that of Rachel and me. The view of flesh thrashing together was even more stimulating coupled with all the slapping and suctioning sounds emanating from our mutual activity. I felt a touch on the outside of my thigh, and saw in the mirror that Lila had reached out to rub it as she was being pounded by Eli. She looked at me, or rather up at my reflected image, and mouthed something that looked like, "I love you," along with other words I could not make out.

Suddenly, the mirror Lila's expression changed from one of passion and lust to laughter, her eyes crinkling. I heard the laughter as well, and Lila speaking to me.

"That mirror makes it look as if we are in another dimension, almost like watching ourselves in a porn film. It's such an illusion that I actually forgot for a moment I was right next to you and could actually talk rather than make you try to lip-read."

Lila laughed again, and my vision broke away from the mirror. I looked at her next to me, joining her in laughter because I had fallen under the spell of the same illusion. She had seemed so far away but was really so close.

I took a hand off Rachel's back and used it to join hands with Lila, slowing the exhausting pace at which I had been dicking Eli's ex-whore wife. I also noticed that my fuck partner had turned her head to look at Lila, and was smiling.

"I know what you mean," Rachel said. "Sometimes when Eli and I are going missionary, I lie here looking up at a woman being fucked way up there in a celestial bed in the heavens by some pagan love god whose ass is bobbing up and down, and then realize that the sky maiden is me and the satyr is him."

Lila continued laughing. "Well, sky maiden, this earthly nymph was trying to tell that huge satyr who is now ravaging you to change places with this other satyr who is despoiling me. I want to be violated by my own man for a while, and see you guys conjoin in the mirror. I want to experience swapping johns."

"I've sworn off johns," Rachel said, "but I wouldn't mind swapping this stud for that prick that's occupying you." She pulled forward, and I popped out of her. I looked at Eli, and he nodded, withdrawing his shiny dick from Lila. He took her calves and moved back, helping her put her feet down on the bed surface, knees bent.

I got off the bed so he could slide over behind Rachel, who slapped her own butt and yelled, "Ride her, cowboy." Eli shoved his hard dick into her in one motion before I could even get in position before Lila, who watched as our friends began fucking.

"How do you want to do it, hon?" I asked Lila, leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

"Like Eli and I were," she replied, smiling at me, and running her hands along my outstretched arms. "Welcome back, Satyr, or should I say 'John.' I'll try to satisfy you as well as my partner hooker was."

"You always do, darling," I said, taking her calves and placing her ankles on my shoulders. I then ran my hard dick up and down her labia for a moment before positioning it and pushing in a ways. She was well-lubricated from Eli's efforts, there being no frictional resistance, so rather than go in and out in stages as I usually did I just pushed in all the way. She had craned her neck to look at it going into her, sighing lightly, then leaned back to gaze in my eyes as I began fucking her. She felt slippery, warm and snug but not tight, as if we had already been fucking for a while, even though the condition was courtesy of my best friend. Even so, it was nice being back inside her.

"It feels so good," she said, with a smile.

"Lila, I'm glad you and I picked these guys up tonight," Rachel said. "They both have really great dicks, and know how to use them."

Lila laughed as Eli commented. "I bet you whores tell all the guys that." He picked up his pace, also applying some resounding slaps to her butt as he thrust into her.

"Ow," Rachel said.

"No, it's true," Lila said. "In fact, you guys are so good we whores may comp you tonight. No charge."

"Hey girl, don't get carried away," Rachel admonished her. "We have expenses to meet, and we've already let these guys in without the condoms. How nice do we have to be to them?"

"Okay, we'll comp them only if they're good enough to avoid coming inside us," Lila said.

"Hey, whoever heard of making a deal with a whore who wouldn't let you come?" I said.

"You can pull out and shoot it on our back and tits," Rachel said. "Then we won't have to douche, and can afford to comp you guys for being such good, considerate fuckers."

"On second thought," Lila said. "if they last long enough to switch again, like those other studs did, then we should let them come inside us but still comp them as a reward for pleasuring us so well."

This role play continued for a while, and was stimulating, especially when it came from Rachel, who actually was a retired whore, by her own admission. I was a little uncomfortable hearing such ribald banter from Lila, who I still looked upon as possessing a degree of innocence, although I realized it had become more like innocence lost.

12