Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time in our group sex experience that we were fucking our own mates in each other's presence, which brought a degree of relaxation to the experience. Having sex with a significant other has an aspect of familiarity. It may be passionate, but it also is comfortable. You don't feel the need to "perform," but can just relax and enjoy it. At the same time there is a new element of excitement watching another practiced couple go at it in close proximity. Just like you, they are usually relaxed enough to shed formality and inhibitions, and just get into doing their own thing, especially if you all are close friends.

Every couple has its own style, be it conversing at a traditional social gathering or humping each other. People in a relationship will hardly think twice about phrasing their words in a discussion or jumping each other's bones in bed. Ironically, it is when we fuck someone new and should be in the throes of wild passion, that we tend to act more carefully and restrained, at least until we get a few fucks behind us. Our group had moved beyond that stage and become more at ease mixing it up -- Lila certainly seemed comfortable in bed with Eli, just as I did with Rachel.

Even so, there was nothing like "coming home" -- it was interesting seeing our friends get into their own familiar and comfortable sexual style, which also made them more exciting to watch, just as Lila and I probably were to them.

I had a great view from the side of Eli fucking Rachel doggie style, her tits bouncing as he slammed into her, giving her an occasional slap on the ass while muttering, "take that, whore." She did not seem to mind this treatment, although I did wonder briefly if it was a usual part of their routine or if he was subconsciously punishing her for her admission that she had participated in the world's oldest profession.

Lila's view of our friends was better if she looked up at the mirror, and her eyes were fixated there. Occasionally, she squeezed me with her vaginal muscles, and I looked up a couple times when I felt that pressure on my dick to see that her view had shifted to watching us fucking. She smiled when our eyes met.

Eli soon withdrew from Rachel, saying simply, "Side," which was enough communication for her to roll on her side facing Lila and I, as he stretched out behind her, as if spooning, but she raised a leg and he slipped his dick back into her again. It gave us another good view, and also gave them an enhanced perspective of us. Lila abandoned the mirror to gaze at the action alongside us, Eli's dick pumping in and out of Rachel from behind, while he slipped an arm beneath hers to vigorously knead her tits with a hand.

Rachel's eyes were fixated on my dick going in and out of Lila, but they soon became glazed, and her expression indicated she was liking what her husband/lover was doing. "Can you still go a while if I have a big-O now?" she asked Eli.

"No problem. I'm holding out until after the next switch with you ladies of the evening," he replied.

Rachel began moaning, her face showing even more pleasure, and she soon exclaimed, "Oh, shit, shit, you good fucking man," and began pushing back with her butt as Eli continued forcing his dick into her. He grimaced, and I realized from personal experience that he was feeling the pincer effect of Rachel's powerful vaginal muscle grip, which happened when she orgasmed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she added, her eyes shut tight.

"Oh, Danny, this is so hot," Lila moaned, looking at Rachel climax, while clenching her own vag muscles. "This is good, but let's us change too. I want to do it like they are."

"How about the G-whiz?" I suggested. "You like that."

She agreed, and it did not need a radical adjustment from the way we were already doing it. She sat up, back against the bed headboard, as I moved in front of her. Rather than kneeling, I sunk down on my legs, as she raised hers again so they were virtually straight up, the calves and heels extending above my shoulders rather than resting on them, our midsections pressing together, Lila's firm nipples against my chest. I stuck my dick back inside her. The contact was at more of an angle, and not as comfortable for me, but there was even better communion between my dick and Lila's G-spot.

I resumed fucking her, and Lila was soon whimpering her approval loudly. Our friends had stopped fucking after Rachel's orgasm to allow her a few minutes to recover, and now moved closer to survey us in the G-whiz position, which was new to them. Rachel said she wanted to try it, so she and Eli emulated us. Rachel's legs were shorter than Lila's so that her feet were level with his shoulders, but her larger breasts made greater contact with his chest. We all fucked like that for a while until Lila orgasmed, Rachel quickly following with her second of the night.

We took a short breather, our sweaty bodies splaying out on the bed while the girls recovered. Soon, Rachel asked Lila, "Want to swap again, girl? I'd like to try your guy at this G-whiz."

Lila was willing, so Eli and I again switched places, but he asked Lila if she would like to try something different, and she suggested the side position. They lay down facing Rachel and I, Eli snuggling close to Lila, gently nudging her to raise a leg, and I watched his genitals appear between her legs. Her eyes widened and mouth opened as his dick pushed into her, and began going in and out.

Rachel and I got into position for another G-whiz, and I entered her very wet cunt, feeling her big firm boobs pressing against my chest, her heels against my shoulders. I fucked her for a while, and Rachel seemed to enjoy it, although I was feeling back strain, so asked her if she minded doing it another way.

"Poor baby," she laughed. "Just lie down and let me do some work."

I did and she hopped on to ride me cowgirl. This new positioning was incredibly stimulating for both Lila and I. She was lying next to me, Eli fucking her sideways from behind. With my head only a foot or so away from their conjoined genitals, I had a good view of his dick going in and out of her, and could hear slight suctioning sounds. Since Lila was lying with her head close to my midsection, she could see and hear my dick disappearing into and re-emerging from Rachel as our ex-pro friend rode me up and down. Lila reached out and we held hands while being fucked by our friends. This small touch on top of the close visual proximity and Rachel's expert cowgirl riding brought me closer to coming, wondering how much longer I could hold off.

The girls answered that question for me. "Shit, but your dick is like a fucking bronco," Rachel told me, increasing her pace, just as Lila told Eli, "Oh, just like that. It feels so good on those short strokes. Just keep doing that." She squeezed my hand as she spoke.

I grunted, uttered some curses and blew my load into Rachel, while squeezing Lila's hand. "Sorry, but that's it for me," I said rather breathlessly, as Rachel slowed down.

"Not bad," Rachel consoled. "I've already got off twice with my own guy. Would have liked a third time from you, but you just about matched those super studs that Serena and I took on." Turning to Eli, she asked, "How about you, lover? Do you want to follow the example of the super stud Serena and I took turns riding and being eaten out by?"

"Those guys wore condoms, as I remember you telling it, so the last one wasn't lapping out the deposit of his buddy. I don't mind sloppy seconds fucking you, but think I'll reserve my tongue for Lila."

"Okay," Rachel said, starting to rise off me, my still-firm dick popping free. "I'll ride Eli. You straddle his face, Lila."

"Oh, can't we do that some other time? He's doing so well like this, and he has to be close himself. You can have him any time. Can't he and I just continue this a little longer?" Lila virtually begged, nearly gasping. I felt a little envious of my friend, as I always did when it appeared he was fucking my girl better than me.

Rachel shrugged. "Okay," she said. I opened my legs so she could sit down between them. Before she could do so, I felt a gob of my cum fall from her snatch onto my balls. She sat to watch her husband and friend fuck, patting my cummy dick.

Eli continued fucking Lila with the slow strokes she liked. Taking a look at them in the mirror, I could tell by his expression that he was indeed close himself, and probably being brought closer by Lila's vag muscles that were undoubtedly expressing their own pleasure. I wondered if he could hold on long enough to get her off again.

He did. With a loud near-scream, Lila came, squeezing my hand so much it hurt. I watched closeup as Eli's dick made a final few thrusts into her, full in and outs this time. "Fuck," he yelled, shortening his thrusts again and holding his dick almost fully inside her as he flooded her with a load of semen. He ceased moving but stayed inside her a while longer before withdrawing and falling on his back, his shiny dick waving in triumph.

As Eli moved away, Lila rose to a sitting position and threw herself on me. We kissed and hugged, her head coming to rest on my shoulder. Her snatch was on my thigh, and I could feel Eli's cum flowing out of her onto me. Rachel hopped over our legs and scurried over to hug her husband.

We were all silent for a moment before Rachel spoke.

"Okay, girl," she told Lila, "it's unprofessional but we'll comp these super-stud johns."

12