All Comments on 'Give it Your All'

by FinchAgent

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

great idea! Nice slow tease, the lack of sexual activity actually made it more fun. Thank you

lexdepennylexdepennyover 1 year ago

Fun story. Sexy while leaving a lot to the imagination of the reader.

BelgianDareBelgianDareover 1 year ago

Amazing original idea, thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the raw, dream-like feel of the Angela novella, but this one cracks along like Jeffrey Deaver. Most excellent work.

7Clubs7Clubsover 1 year ago

*Warning! I’m about to present my own take on the story. If you enjoyed the story and don’t want to risk having your mind changed, don’t read! *

When I first finished reading Give it Your All, I though the three support characters were idiots. I could not comprehend how they could miss the blatant, abys sized holes in what the Overall Woman was saying. I can give Mandy a little leeway since she was not in the best frame of mind, what with her being naked, but the fact that three self-proclaimed safe room experts, who excel at solving puzzles under pressure, couldn’t see though her lies was truly incomprehensible.

First of all, why was she interrogating them on how they beat the challenge with the fastest time? She is the owner of a business, or at least manages one. Hasn’t she ever herd of the term ‘the customer is always right?’ It seems a little unprofessional to simply accuse paying customers of cheating without any evidence what so ever. If she did care whether they were cheating or not, surly the first logical step would be to contact her colleague who has been watching the contestants via camera form the beginning. One simple phone call, or whatever they use to contact each other, and she saves herself from making an embarrassing scene and any potential bad reviews form the offended customers - This was suspicious, but I could let it pass. After all, not everyone has the same level of training when it comes to public relations.

The second problem, however, continued to damn an already suspicious character. Overall Woman couldn’t understand why one of the contestants was naked. Granted, a naked girl is surprising, and I bet she had never encountered one during her work before, but she should quicky guess why she is naked, considering she designed the challenges. She designed the mannequin challenge!

I noticed that you left the details of the mannequin challenge a little vague. From what I gathered from Mandy’s ordeal, the mannequin would contain all the clothes you were missing and you would have to fully dress the manakin to open the door. But then Caroline said that she only had to remove one item of clothing before she could open the door! Wait, was that all she was wearing? No that can’t be right. Hang on, there were two lights above the door. Did she only have to add two items of clothing to the mannequin? But why did Caroline say that she only added one? – This was where I started to guess what was really going on. But I’ll talk about that later…

Anyway, Overall Woman designed a challenge which required a person to remove their clothing. I can’t be too sure, because I don’t understand the nature of the mannequin challenge, but what is evident is that the contestant was required to remove at least some of their clothes to open the door, and then once they had the door open, they ‘could’ use the fishing rod to collect clothes form the other room, to either wear or replace the ones on the mannequin. However, the fishing rod was optional (in a contest that was timed!) and the way to the exit was though a trap door (if you didn’t expect people to fall for the trap, you wouldn’t place a trap door! You would just place a slide with an arrow pointing down.) So, although it might not be common, Overall Woman had to have at least expected some contestants to finish without all their clothes. So, is it too much of a stretch for her go form expecting contestants without all their clothes to contestants with no cloths? – Okay, now that I say it out loud, that does seem like a bit of a stretch. Let’s just move onto the next point.

Continuing on with the theme of how suspicious the mannequin challenge was, Overall Woman claimed that the challenges were not designed for the contestants to remove their clothes, and even went so far as to suggested that using personal items might be considered cheating! But we’ve already established that the mannequin challenge required the contestants to remove at least some of their clothes. Did this just slip Overall Woman’s mind? And why is it cheating to use personal items everywhere else in the escape room but not in the mannequin challenge? How would the contestants know? Was there a sign somewhere?

At this point I knew everything was not as it seemed. The Overall Woman was unreliable, and the three other gifted contestants were acting suspiciously in that they were not picking up on it. Then it hit me! They have a friend who is completely naked, yet they seem to be reacting to it unusually well. They make no attempt to protect her form the Overall Woman, and even volunteer her for Overall Woman’s future naked challenges. The three friends were in on it from the very beginning!

It must have all been arranged with Overall Woman beforehand. They would lead an unsuspecting Mandy to an escape room she had never been to before, and when they become separated, leave her to face the challenges that Overall Woman had specifically designed to get her naked. It all makes sense!

Think back to the room where she lost her skirt. All the fabric on the wall matched her skirt. Coincidence? I think not! When Mandy got to the manikin room, the mannequin was wearing exactly the same clothes that Mandy not only wore but lost. How is that possible unless the whole thing was prearranged with Mandy as the sole target? Genius!

The map room at the end was also a big clue. I mean a naked girl, tumbling down a shoot and spat across the imprint of the map, only for the map to be perfectly copied onto her skin, without any smudges or missing sections. Improbable. But when you remember that the map was showing up in purple, as in under UV light, you realise that we have no idea how long the map has been on her skin. Her three ‘friends’ could have somehow put the map on her before arriving at the escape room. She might have been wearing the map the whole time, but simply couldn’t see it due to not being under a UV light. How long had they been planning this?

So, to conclude. Thank you for the amazing story, I loved it. In the true nature of the escape room theme, you even had me puzzling out the ending. I had just as much fun thinking about it afterwards as I did reading it, and in my opinion, that is the sign of a true masterpiece.

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

What a good idea for an ENF story. A totally new situation. It wasn't the sexiest story I've read but it was well written with an original premise.

FinchAgentFinchAgentover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any plans on bringing Mandy back for another embarrassing escape room?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story.

thomas_deanthomas_dean11 months ago

GIVING IT HER ALL

Mandy is a part of an escape team. They face a unique challenge. All four members of the team must make their way through the maze on their own. At each stage in her journey,Mandy sacrifices a piece of clothing until she emerges naked.

The team is reunited triumphantly, but Mandy is the only naked player. The other female Carolyn emerges fully clothed. How is this possible? Read the story!

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF10 months ago

Dressed / Undressed

Mandy, individually working her way through the traps, undressed to solve the puzzle and break the record. Rejoining her Escape Team, Mandy is too embarrassed to celebrate her triumph.

The Escape Artists ... stood ... in front of the [proprietress] ... . {when the proprietress] produced a camera, "What? No way!" Mandy protested. "I'm still naked!"

"And that's how you beat the record!" replied the woman. "Own it, lady."

Mandy grumbled and wrapped her arms tighter around her body, looking around at her teammates for support. {Her teammates] shrugged, and [the other female member member] said, "Well, she does have a point there."

Finch delivers an interesting comment on nudity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinchAgent@FinchAgent
I write stories about embarrassed but empowered naked women and clothed men. Read them here or in ebook form on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/stores/A.-G.-Finch/author/B0CRTRRWR5