All Comments on 'Give Me a Reason Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Australia have a Covid-19 vaccine in September 2020? The United States didn't have one until spring of 2021.

I lost my mom in November 2020 to Covid-19. She was imprisoned in her nursing home for the last eight months of her life. It did no good and almost certainly broke her down. I was unable to visit her except twice, and seldom able to call her. Sometimes she didn't recognize me.

I believe the panicked opinion in the United States made Covid-19 worse, much worse.

I was afflicted by Covid-19 myself, a few weeks after my mother's death, months before the vaccine became available. I was extremely lucky and suffered only a mild case, but I was unable to get sick leave for the days I missed. Covid-19 ultimately doomed my job, although that was a year and a half later.

I did get vaccinated in April-May 2021, with boosters in December 2021, June 2022, and November 2022. I am pro-vaccination for all diseases and get all I am able to.

Zero-Covid policies don't work, IMHO. The virus remains just as potent and deadly, while the human body does not build up an immunity to it.

I do not blame Trump for the disease in the United States. No President could have done better.

fallwatcherfallwatcherover 1 year ago

i am really enjoying this story. You're a brilliant writer!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need to sleep but want to finish thie

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

This feels so more like facts, like real happenings then fiction …… doesn’t matter, it’s a wonderful tale and yeah those little ones, should always come first, so Anna should be treated like a princess …… But i love how she takes it and how naturally she acclimated to it, to auntie …… yeah born and raised in central europe, we forget about our past and the visuals, castles or ruins or else ….. traveling will brighten a horizon ….. thank you for this lovely one and ten hearts

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💫💫💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨✨

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Damn nice..

Love the details you got from Denmark.. I know the most of it, and see you have explored more about some of it 😘.

Can't wait to read the last part tonight and tomorrow..

Thumbs up for you..

Cheers, Belinda

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

Almost unnearable! This is intense reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

In the United States, there was no vaccine until the spring of 2021.

I lost my mother in November 2020. I was not able to see her for the last eight months of her life. I have intense bitterness over this, and flatly I believe the isolation and fear mongering caused her death. Indeed, I believe the isolation and fear mongering caused innumerable deaths. Trump didn't cause it; the opposition did.

I was able to hang on to my job in a call center (natch!), but by the skin of my teeth. And in fact, the company closed the call center in 2022 just because it wanted to, orphaning me. I know that not wanting to work from home is an unpopular opinion, but at the time,I was unable to do so (no Internet to my home computer because I couldn't afford to connect it). I was unemployed for five full months, and severely underemployed for twelve more. The unemploymet commissioners tried to say I quit the job, and thus tried to deny me unemployment benefits outright.

I caught Covid-19 myself at the end of 2020. It was a surprisingly mild case, considering I also caught a flu strain. I was recovered in three days, but had to miss ten, unpaid. The atmosphere in my workplace was figuratively poisoned by the callousness of the (left-wing) management.

I will never forgive the CDC people and the anti-Trump media for inflaming the fears. I flatly blame them as panic-mongers trying to take over the country in a very cruel fashion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous