Give Me a Reason Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna has been enrolled in a local school and she's made friends already, Pia, and Katrine, both of whom live nearby. She's picking up Danish quicker than me but mine is certainly improving, I can understand a fair bit of basic conversations although I've had to insist that my colleagues speak Danish as much as possible in front of me. Up until then, they spoke English because they wanted to hear my Aussie accent but I reassured them that it's always going to be there, but I need to learn the language if my application for permanent residency and citizenship is to be approved.

As for Astrid and I? I'll be honest, it's been a dream ride so far and I know we'll have problems in the future, all couples do but as long as we continue being honest with each other I know we can overcome everything. We've been planning our wedding, and to my surprise her mother is going to be the official celebrant!

We're due to visit Ingrid and Ellie shortly, probably some time in the New Year, we've already had WhatsApp calls with them. I'm looking forward to seeing them and a bit more of Stockholm.

Well that's all for now and in Danish, farvel og tak fordi du læste min historie.

Goodbye and thanks for reading my story.

Susan.

The End.