All Comments on 'Give Me that New Religion'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

A clever opening, keeping the reader in the dark until the second half of the second sentence. Fot those unfamiliar with your work, even until the third.

As a writer, your poetic license is of course undisputed. There is, however, always some danger in quoting or paraphrasing Scripture. You are not clear about the source of the money that made the monastery such a splendid place. I doubt the parallel with Jesus and his Merry Men extends this far, cf. Luke 8,3 :-)

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I am a bisexual female, one of my greatest fantasies is a threesome with two bisexual males. So I have obviously some interest in gay males. I came across this story by accident and started reading it, I couldn't put it down, I found it so hot. I ended up masturbating to a full orgasm, I am going to read another, I found it to be so hot 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...