Give Me that New Religion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly every day he's fucked me in the monastery pool, too, and the sensation of doing it in the water was every bit as arousing as he'd told me it would be.

With a shudder and a deep groan, I came for him--again and again, the man god being able to pull more of a climax out of me than I'd ever experienced before. Then and only then did he take his long erection in hand and rub it over and over my hole, punishing my rim with the jade bead in his bulb, as I hyperventilated and begged him to fuck me and, at last, enter me strongly and deep, ever so deep into the soft core of me. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me.

As we lay there, in a loose embrace, afterward, he said, "You have what you need for the magazine article now?"

"Yes," I said, "and it's written. I just have to file it and I'll be finished here."

"You won't be finished if you agree to write my autobiography. If so, this can go on and on. And I've offered you a permanent place here too, in the brotherhood of this monastery--as one of my AmorHominis priests."

"Yes, I know," I said. "I should go file the magazine article now."

He did not stop me from rolling out of his embrace and off the bed. I reached down to pick up the gold-colored cassock that had slipped to the floor when he pulled me into his bed, and I walked around the third-floor colonnade to my own bedroom, which I hadn't occupied for the past three nights. There, I transmitted the finished Gay Men Nation article on the AmorHominis movement back to New York on my cellphone and texted a short message, sending it to Miles Fitzpatrick. I could not bring myself to send it to Gordon Jameson: "Article filed and I resign. I will be writing Father Francis's autobiography."

Fitzpatrick had won. But I didn't give a shit. I had a gold cassock now. Also, with drugs and having a good doctor on staff, I was enjoying how that bead felt as I was being barebacked.