All Comments on 'Give Me the Man Pt. 05'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keeps getting better.

An honest to god story - with plot and all. Very good and progresses nicely; thank you, and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

read the whole thing to this point and now want some more asap please

nigilnigilover 11 years ago
Love it

Intriguing story,

and i just love the keeta!

I secretly hope they might follow our friends travelling next time, back home or to wherever. But then again cats are universally lazy, so maybe they wouldn't bother ;)

A very nice story concept and besides wanting to know how it continues, it also makes me very curious to find out how the terrans and ha'aran met in the first place.

(I envision a terran dropship on their quest for colonizing new planets, but maybe it was a dimensional rift or something else entirely)

And of course I hope they find a very nice stash of interesting weapons to kick some ass, i'm always a sucker for the technology in these stories ;)

Love your writing style, and please continue, this is a gem.

Though I'm late to find it, it made for a nice christmas present.

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 11 years ago
love it

can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really fine piece to read

Usually, I'm not too much into fantasy (and unfinished tales...), but this is really good. Hopefully, these two will find help for their people (and an uninterrupted night alone....)

Campus77Campus772 months ago

What a plot. What action. What bravery. This is a story for the gods. Or should I say Goddess. So glad I came late to the party. I don't have to wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES