"Give Me The Remote" Pt. 01

Story Info
She makes a video for her husband and their friends.
11.7k words
4.33
60.8k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

"Hey, give me the remote," Soleil Davis demanded, coming behind the bar.

Hunter Davis looked at the nineteen year old beauty, with her waist length strawberry blonde hair, almond shaped gray-blue eyes, small nose and pouting, heavily painted lips. The undersides of her 34DD breasts peeked out of the bottom of her half shirt. The stark white garment had 'Hunter's Cabin' emblazoned on the left breast, advertising the name of the bar. Her camouflage shorts rode low on her 32 inch hips and showed a delicious camel toe. Her pale concave belly was visible in her outfit, showing an adorable little nick of a belly button.

Hunter fished the television remote control from underneath the counter and held it out to Soleil. The five foot one inch tall girl stretched to reach his mouth and they shared a quick kiss.

Hunter's outfit of wife beater shirt and low slung camouflage shorts displayed the six foot two inch man's broad muscled chest and bulging biceps and powerful forearms. A few sprigs of blond chest hair stock out the top of the shirt, and the tight shirt showed off his muscled abdomen.

When he stepped from behind the bar of Hunter's Cabin, the patrons of the Gentlemen's club saw Hunter's bulging thighs and calves. The few that looked also saw a substantial lump in the pouch of the camouflage shorts and a very tight backside. Many of the girls did look at his closely shorn blond hair and ice cold green eyes. Hunter Davis was handsome, not pretty.

'Up All Night' by Hinder faded out and a nude girl gathered her clothing and scampered from the stage. Soleil rapidly tapped on the remote, switching the sixty inch television from the broadcast of last year's playoff game that had ended the Myndee Blue Jays' hopes of going to the college World Series games to a black screen. Curtis drunkenly swiveled his head in annoyance.

"Hey, I was watching that," he complained.

"Last year's game, Mr. Curtis," Soleil called back. "Anyway, you supposed be watching Desiree. She was dancing right over there?"

"Seen her dance plenty," Curtis said sourly. "Wanted see that pitch; I'm telling you, it weren't no strike, I'm telling you."

'Lips Like Sugar' by Echo & The Bunnymen started off faintly. Soleil jammed her finger on the volume button and held it until the song boomed out of the recessed speakers around the lounge. She bobbed her head and wiggled her hips in time with the song. Hunter looked from Soleil's sweetly rounded buttocks to the television. He then looked at her backside again. The camouflage shorts were hemmed to display much of her backside. The soft white material of the two rear pockets dangled, covering her juicy rear somewhat.

On the black screen, an odd vision began to form. A short mop of bright yellow hair appeared, then neon pink lips showed on the large screen. The hair and lips seemed to float backward away from the unseen camera. Two large neon pink dots showed up beneath the yellow hair and pink lips. The two large dots shimmied and shook in time with the bouncing and swaying of the bright yellow hair and smiling lips, bobbing and bouncing in time with the song.

"Black light," Soleil said to Hunter.

"Uh huh, see that. Pretty awesome," Hunter nodded his head. "How'd you get the whole thing black like that?"

Soleil shrugged her shoulders and continued to swivel and gyrate to the music. On the screen, the camera continued to zoom out until a bright pale blue strip cut horizontally across the screen. The blue strip wiggled and rocked up and down as the hair and lips and dots also bounced and swayed.

The camera zoomed out again, revealing two thin blue strips running vertically. Between the two blue strips was an inverted triangle of bright yellow hair. Bisecting the triangle from point to base was a very thin bright pink line. The camera continued to zoom out until the bright blue stockings showed on the screen, ending in bright blue pumps with four inch stiletto heels.

Hunter stared at the oddly titillating image on the screen. Next to him, Soleil put the remote control onto the bar and danced to the music that pounded and thumped from the speakers.

Suddenly, from the left side of the screen, halfway down the length, a bright violet dot appeared. The dot continued to penetrate the screen until it was revealed to be a bright violet colored phallus. The phallus approached the dancing shrouded figure. When the phallus gently brushed the garter belt, the dancing figure got to her knees and pressed her lips to the tip of the garish purple phallus. When compared to the dancer's lips and mop of hair, the phallus was enormous.

The camera angle switched from a frontal shot to a side view. The camera picked up the dancer from her left side and showed her on her knees. Her left pink nipple was visible as was just a hint of her bright yellow pubic thatch, between the top of her left blue stocking and the blue garter belt.

The dancer's mouth opened and the tip of the purple phallus entered the mouth. At first, just the tip entered, thrusting in and out in short jabs. Then the phallus popped out, then pressed against the dancer's pouting lips again.

"Lips like sugar, sugary kisses," Soleil sang as she gyrated along with the song.

"Damn," Hunter moaned, watching more and more of the large violet phallus driving into the mouth of the kneeling figure.

The camera angle shifted again and showed the dancer's head and phallus from the right side. The image of the head and phallus filled the entire screen, the bright yellow hair, the garish pink lips, the bright violet phallus fucking the lips on the screen.

Just in case the viewer had forgotten how large the phallus was, the entire instrument left the mouth. Then, the phallus then re-entered the mouth, disappearing entirely into the darkness.

"Augh!" Hunter grunted as the large dong vanished into the mouth of the dancer once more.

Approximately forty seconds before the song concluded, with the phallus thrusting roughly back and forth into the figure's mouth, a white dribble appeared on the bottom lip of the dancer. That little blob of white was followed by another larger dribble of the white liquid. The phallus held still as more and more of the white liquid spilled out of the lips, trickling down the inky blackness.

The angle changed again, to the front of the kneeling figure. The purple phallus popped out of the dancer's mouth, drooping slightly as drops of white liquid dripped from its violet tip. The rivulets of the white liquid now coursed over an unseen mound, slowly edging toward the right pink dot, the dancer's right areole. The song faded completely now.

"Hey, I was watching that," Curtis complained as Soleil again switched the television back to the Myndee Blue Jays baseball game.

"Uh huh," Soleil said, reducing the television's volume just as Patrick announced that Juliette was coming to the stage.

'Blame It On The Boom Boom' by Black Stone Cherry started to play. Swan Davis came out, wearing a leather skirt and leather jacket and leather thigh high boots. Swiveling around, Swan lifted the hem of the short leather skirt, revealing a black leather thong.

Turning to face the lounge again, Swan gave her heavily painted lips a suggestive lick and edged the zipper of the jacket down, showing more and more of her pale flesh.

Thrice more during the night, either Swan or Soleil would come behind the bar and play the 'Lips Like Sugar' video. Hunter had to congratulate the two girls; Dawn/Tawny had called in sick and Shelly/Valentina was still on vacation. So, if two girls were in the Deer Stands with a customer, that left only one girl on the stage and another girl working the floor. This video gave them time to get one girl off the stage and the next one ready to go on. It gave one girl time to get out of the Deer Stand, get herself cleaned up, and ready to go on the floor or on the stage.

"You know, I hated that damned song in the Eighties," Curtis said, watching as the white liquid coursed from the bright pink lips, trickled down over the blackness, down toward the bright pink nipple.

"Yeah?" Hunter smiled and playfully squeezed Swan's delectable buttocks as she switched the television from the video to the highlights of the Lady Jays' women's basketball season.

"Still think it sucks, but won't be able to get it out my head now," Curtis said.

"Uh huh," Hunter agreed and gave Swan a soft lip to lip kiss.

Patrick's introduction of Julianne drowned out the first notes of 'In The Dark' by The Birthday Massacre. Soleil skipped out, dressed in Catholic schoolgirl uniform. A quick spin lifted the hem of the pleated skirt, revealing Soleil's stark white panties.

The next morning, Dawn Martin, Tawny as she was known to the customers of Hunter's Cabin called in sick again. Hunter nodded his head somberly as he ended the call. She had not sounded sick; she'd sounded hungover or strung out.

Last year, Hunter had hired Maria Soldano, Panama as she was known to the customers. She even had Patrick or John-John play 'Panama' by Van Halen as the first song of any of her sets. Once she had her foot in the door, Maria started selling drugs to his girls. Hunter fired her and called the police. Jimmy Smith, Maria's pimp/dealer tried sending a few boys over to show Hunter the error of his ways.

Hunter put the four boys in the hospital; Miguel would never walk again and the other three would remember meeting Hunter Davis whenever the weather was cold. Seeing the muscle wouldn't work, Jimmy tried guns. Jimmy and his remaining four boys and Maria found out that a shoot-out with a US Marine and his three bouncers and club DJ, also US Marines, would not end well. Jimmy and Maria were the only survivors and both were serving lengthy sentences behind bars.

So, Hunter had a strict 'No Drugs' policy and the girls knew it. But what they did off-premises, Hunter had no control over. With a sigh, he checked on the brisket and the pork, then started to look through the recent applications.

"Hello, this is Hunter Davis, Hunter's Cabin. May I speak with Rachael Dunn please?" he spoke into his cell phone, nodding as the delivery man brought in that day's buns.

"Aw, man, why you never got any girls, you know, auditioning or maybe practicing when I come in?" the man half-joked, head swiveling around.

"They're usually still sleeping at this time," Hunter said, waiting as Rachael's roommate or sister went to get Rachael. "But, hey, got a few minutes? Watch this."

While Rachael sleepily agreed to come in for an interview, the delivery man sat on a barstool and watched 'Lips Like Sugar' playing on the large screen television. When the song died down, the man shakily got to his feet and wobbled to the door. Hunter smirked; the front of the man's slacks were dark with the man's ejaculation.

Rachael was a tall, slender red head. Her outfit of white wife beater shirt showed her braless 29B breasts and light brown areolae nicely. Her denim cut-offs revealed a sweetly rounded backside and long, muscular legs.

"First day? Pretty much just want you on the floor; don't worry, I pay you ten an hour and you keep whatever tips you get," Hunter explained. "Just keep your eyes open. See how the other girls do it."

"I uh, I worked at The Captain's Table," Rachel said.

"Mm hmm," Hunter nodded. "Why I hung onto your application. But, Captain's Table? Pasties and thong? Here? This is a members-only club so we're not limited to those rules."

"That's fine," Rachael shrugged. "Shit, in the Stowaway Room? I usually got naked anyway."

"Let me guess," Swan said, seeing the new girl. "Dawn called in sick again."

"Golly, it's like you're pee sigh chick or something," Hunter smiled and bent to kiss her.

"Shut up butt hole," Swan giggled and lightly slapped him. "God, I was like what? Eight? I was just learning how to read, you meanie pie."

The pretty strawberry blonde looked at Rachael and smiled. Rachael gave an uncertain smile; obviously these two had some history.

"Psychic. It looks anything like it sounds?" Swan asked the new girl.

Before Rachael could answer Swan's question, Swan again stretched up for another kiss. Swan molded herself against Hunter as he hugged her tightly with his strong arms. She leaned heavily against him for a long moment, then perked up.

"Oh, give me the remote," she ordered.

"On the bar, right next to the snake," Hunter said, turning the temperature down on the pork.

"Snake?" Rachael squealed, jumping away from the bar.

"He means, if it was a snake, it would've bit me?" Swan explained to Rachael as she grabbed the television remote control.

"Oh. Oh!" Rachael gave a nervous giggle. "I'm Rachael."

"Swan," Swan said, reaching across the bar and shaking the girl's hand.

"No, Rachael's my name, not my dancer's name," Rachael clarified.

"Uh huh, and Swan's my real name," Swan said, mashing the buttons on the remote control. "On the stage, I go by Juliette."

"And I'm Julianne," Soleil said, walking behind the bar. "You fixing show him?"

"Uh huh," Swan agreed, raising the volume of the sixty inch television.

"Are y'all, y'all are sisters?" Rachael guessed, looking at the two strawberry blonde girls.

Both nineteen year old girls were five feet and one inch in height. Both girls sported 34DD breasts with pale pink areolae not quite as large as a silver dollar, with fat nipples. Both girls had concave bellies and sweetly rounded buttocks. Both girls thought that their asses and their thighs were too big; Hunter, and the vast majority of the clients that possessed their Hunter's Licenses thought that the girls' asses and legs were perfection. Their present attire of pink camisole tops and G-string panties displayed their buttocks and thighs very well.

Both girls had pale complexions, had round faces with almond shaped gray blue eyes, small noses, and full pouting lips. Their teeth were white; Soleil's mother and father had paid for orthodontic braces and Swan's mother had decided that Swan's teeth weren't bad enough to warrant the expense of braces.

"Mm hmm," Soleil agreed, wrapping Hunter in an embrace. "Baby, you making breakfast?"

"What you want?" Hunter smiled, kissing Soleil.

"Bacon omelet," Swan demanded. "Now, come on, you going watch this?"

"Play it," Hunter said, leaning against the bar.

Swan and Soleil flanked Hunter as they stood behind the bar. "Go All The Way' by The Killers started to pour out of the speakers. Rachael began to bob her head and pump her arms in time to the music. On either side of Hunter, the girls bounced and bobbed along with the beat.

The black screen suddenly showed a bright green mop of short hair and bright pink lips. There were two distinct white lines running from the bottom lip down into the blackness. The camera backed away from the bobbing, swaying mop of green and the pink lips. The irregular white lines continued downward along the blackness, coming to rest just above a bright pink dot.

"That's, is that cum?" Rachael asked, pausing in her dancing.

"Uh huh," Soleil giggled.

"It's really condensed milk," Swan whispered to Hunter.

"I was wondering," Hunter admitted.

"Come on, watch this," Soleil demanded as Hunter gave Swan a kiss.

"I'm watching, I'm watching," Hunter said, resting his hand on the small of Soleil's back.

The camera continued to back away from the blacked out dancer until a bright yellow swash ran horizontally at the bottom of the screen. The yellow swash rocked and tilted, then the camera zoomed out a little more, showing two thin vertical stripes of yellow. Framed by the swash of yellow above and the two stripes of yellow on either side was an inverted triangle of bright green. Bisecting the green triangle from the point to the base was a thin bright pink stripe.

With one more zoom out, the screen now showed the dancer, from bright green mop of short hair to her bright yellow stockings and high heels. Suddenly, a bright blue dot appeared at the left of the screen.

Rachael now stood, intently watching the television. She did not bounce or jiggle with the loud music; just kept her eyes on the screen.

"That's a cock?" Rachael guessed as nearly all of the bright blue phallus was now visible.

"It feels so right," Soleil sang along with the song. "Feels so right, being with you here tonight."

"That's not the original," Hunter guessed.

"Nope. That's the Killers," Swan agreed as the floating blue dong approached the dancer. They had one with Matthew Sweet and some Suzanna girl, but God! Guy can't sing; sounded like crap."

The dancer got on her knees and gave the bright blue cock a kiss. The cock then swiveled from its horizontal pose to facing the floor. The dong dropped very close to the floor as indicated by the dancer's shoes. Then the cock swiveled again and its head pointed skyward. With a smirk curling the dancer's left corner of her cum-smeared lips, the dancer wiggled in her kneeling position to her left then squatted down further. The dancer spread her legs wide, bringing her bright yellow knees to the floor.

The camera angle shifted slightly to the left; this camera angle also zoomed in very close to the bright green triangle. The bright pink line that bisected the triangle from point to base appeared larger in this angle. The bright yellow horizontal swash and the two thin yellow lines and the tops of the yellow stockings were visible. The bright blue dong was just barely visible at the bottom of the screen. As the music continued, the bright blue dong approached the green triangle.

"Please, go all the way," Soleil sang. "Just hold me close, hold me close."

The dong pushed at the bright pink line. There seemed to be some resistance, then the bright pink line opened and became two pink lips. The lips swallowed the blue dong. The quite large blue cock pushed into the pinkness.

"Nuh uh," Rachael said, watching as the blue dong pumped in and out of the green furred pussy.

Hunter felt Swan's hand reach over and give his painfully hard cock a gentle squeeze. Hunter jerked at the contact; he'd been engrossed in the obscene action on the screen.

The dancer's hips began to buck; the green triangle and the yellow garter belt bounced up and down rapidly. The blue dong slipped in and out of the bright pink flesh.

A bright white liquid began to ooze out of the bright pink lips, dribbling over inky blackness onto the tops of the yellow stockings.

As the song's outro sounded; the camera angle now showed the entire form of the kneeling dancer, her mop of green hair, her smeared lips, the rivulets of cum running from lips over unseen blackness to her right areole. The bright green triangle had rivulets of white dribbling over blackness onto bright yellow stockings.

"Is he..." Soleil asked Swan, her own hand reaching for Hunter's cock.

"Mm hmm," Swan giggled, turning off the television.

"Who was that?" Rachael asked, looking away from the silent television.

"Come on, Baby, make us breakfast," Soleil playfully whined, ignoring Rachael's question.

"Rachael? You want breakfast?" Hunter asked, turning to the cast iron flat griddle.

"I uh, yeah, I guess," Rachael agreed. "I mean, usually don't eat it, but..."

"Oh no, you got to eat breakfast," Soleil insisted.

"Uh huh, 'especially if you're going to dance," Swan added.

"See, breakfast? Jump starts your metabolism. It also gives you the energy your body needs to keep going," Soleil continued.

"That way? You don't just eat a big old lunch, then a big old dinner," Swan stated. "Good breakfast? Good lunch, then just a small dinner. In Europe, their suppers aren't the biggest meal of the day like here."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers