Give Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you look good. Gotta say, I wish I could've walked you down the red carpet. Would you have let me if I didn't spend last night getting drunk off my ass?"

Ana quickly shook her head as she began to step backwards.

"No, I already told you a few days ago I didn't want a date for the premier. You had a chance with me last night, but that woman at the club... hmmmmm, what was her name again?"

"I'm over the hangover, believe it or not. But I can't remember her name."

Clapping her hands together, she pointed her right hand index finger back to Nino.

"Ha! You can't even remember her name! That's the beauty of one night stands. I bet she left you there after she was done for the night. Just slipped her way out and left you behind. You were all by yourself when I rang your door.."

Nino blushed, letting out a sigh. Ana's words carried truth and she was able to put him on the stop like that. He followed her from the living room to the kitchen, hearing her black high heels click and clack across the tiled floor in there.

"You want a drink, babe?"

Turning her head to look at him again, Ana shook her head no.

"No, I've had a few back in the limo. I could be at the afterparty right now, but I decided to come back and see if you were sober enough for some fun."

Hearing her use the word 'fun', Nino chuckled. He stepped a bit closer to Ana and figured now was the time to lay out his plan. She didn't know about the phone call he received earlier and the fact he would be leaving the next day.

"Look, I gotta leave tomorrow."

Her smile dropped as he continued on.

"My agent called from back in L.A. I need to head back to sign a contract for a new production deal."

"Really? You have to leave now?"

"No, tomorrow."

"Your agent couldn't just make them hold off on the offer for a few more days?"

Nino shook his head.

"No, my agent ain't as efficient at that type of thing like yours might be."

Sighing in frustration, Ana turned away and then Nino reached out for her right hand. Her attention turned back to him as those glowing green eyes glared back at him. He grinned and spoke again.

"Just give me tonight. You wanna have some fun? This might be the last chance we have and I'd love to freak you tonight."

Giggling at his reply, she responded in that sexy Cuban accent voice.

"You wanna freak me?"

"Yeah! Just give me tonight! One night is all I need and I'll freak that body, you won't be disappointed, baby."

"Do you wanna freak me... or fuck me?"

Raising her eyebrows, Ana grinned back at him with her goofy question. Nino couldn't hold back his laugh as she stepped closer and threw her arms around his neck. Their lips met for the first soft kiss before Nino darted his tongue into her mouth. At long last, after so many months had passed, he was finally locking lips with this beautiful Cuban actress. Her fingers were cold on the back of his neck but Nino began to kiss her tenderly. She moaned into his mouth, trading another kiss while moving her hands to the front of his shirt. When their lips pulled apart, Ana stepped back with a grin.

"You ready for this, Nino?"

Without replying in spoken word, he nodded back at her. The sound of their breathing was all that filled the room at this point. Ana stepped forward, offering him her right hand. As he took it, she pulled him forward and hurried to the bedroom.

"Come on, I know you wanna take this dress off."

Reaching his free hand down, Nino made an effort to playfully spank her ass but Ana moved too fast. She glanced beyond her right shoulder, hair slinging around as she giggled in her sexy tone of voice. Once they reached the bedroom, she turned around and stepped forward, throwing her arms back around his neck. Together they kissed again as Nino used his hands to feel up her curves and the silky texture of that black dress. When their lips broke apart, Ana stepped back and grabbed his right hand wrist. She guided his hand to the left side silver metal strap of her dress, hinting for him to begin there. Nino pulled at it, then used his other hand to push out the opposite side strap. The dress loosened up and then Ana helped him, by pulling it back.

The dress fell quickly, exposing her pale body before him and perky breasts. Ana shoved the dress further down, revealing that she had no panties or thong on down below. Nino couldn't say it aloud, but he was quite impressed that she went to the premier only in this dress. A daring decision on her part, given the possibility of wardrobe malfunctions. His eyes scanned down below, noticing a cleaned shaved area just above her pink vulva lips. She was wet, ready for his touch all while his cock was stiffening up from within his jeans. Unable to utter any words of amazement, Nino's eyes scanned her body once more. He took a view of her perfect slender legs and then stepped back. Ana bit down on her lower lip, softly purring a moan as she studied the expression on his face.

"Impressed?"

Finally, Ana broke the silence. She could see the bulge poking forward in the front of his pants. Nino didn't make eye contact with her, instead looking over her body.

"Yeah, I knew you had a bangin' body under your clothes all that time."

Giggling at his response, Ana grabbed the ends of his shirt and tugged it forcefully. Helping her out, Nino raised his arms up and pulled the shirt off. While her body was pale, his dark skin contrasted quite heavily opposite. She touched his chest with both hands, sliding her fingers up to feel the muscles he had. Nino could hear her heavy breathing, feeling it blow onto his skin before Ana dropped down to her knees and moved her hands at the front of his jeans.

"Mmmmm, I know you got something packed in here for me."

The button came undone with a thumping noise followed by the sound of his zipper sliding down. Ana's big green eyes gazed up as she parted her lips, biting down on the lower lip and softly moaning. She only broke eye contact when tugging Nino's pants and underwear down together. His hardened cock flopped out, no longer contained within the prison of his clothes. Ana gasped as she caught sight of his long black dick. She licked her lips and then wrapped her right hand around it. Nino moaned when he felt her fingers squeezing his shaft. He stepped his feet out of his pants and underwear. Needing an extra few seconds to pull his left foot out, Ana offered a helping hand as she began to stroke his cock back and forth with her right hand fingers.

"Are you impressed, babe?"

Nino asked the same question she had prompted moments earlier. Ana laughed, still stroking his long dark shaft and grinning up at him.

"Yeah, I'd say you're about my preferred size."

"Really? You measure other guy's by their dick?"

Ana busted up laughing.

"Fuck no! Let's just say, I know what I want."

Biting down on her lower lip, Ana flashed her teeth, now using both hands to wank his cock up and down. She took her time, making sure his long dark pole was up to full size before she was ready to suck on it. All Nino could do was stand there, eagerly anticipating the moment she finally gave him an oral delight. So far, she was taking her time building up this moment by acting like such a tease. Parting her lips, Ana breathed down over the head of his big black cock. She flicked her tongue to her upper lip, letting go with her left hand and then shoving her right hand fingers down to the base. Lips parted, Ana darted her tongue out, licking the head before she shoved it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

Exhaling deeply, Nino let out a sharp moan as she finally began to suck him. Once again those big green eyes gazed up at him as Ana gorged herself with his long black cock. She bobbed her lips up and down, breaking eye contact with a muffled moan before pulling back to the head. She released it with a popping sound and then flicked her tongue across the head before going back down on it. Getting herself into a rhythm now, Ana sucked slowly, using her right hand to stroke from the base upward meeting with her lips in sync. She continued this motion before pulling her lips back to the head, releasing it from her mouth again. This time a popping noise echoed throughout the room. Ana gritted her teeth, exhaling as she gazed up at Nino and spoke in a low voice.

"You like that?"

Her hand began to jerk his cock up and down. The movement grew faster, as her pale white hand was almost a blur within seconds. Nino took a deep breath but he didn't answer Ana back fast enough to her liking.

"You like how I suck on it, Nino?"

"Mmmmm, yeah."

When he finally replied to her, that was all Ana needed to hear before going back down on it. She slammed his big black cock down the back of her throat, choking herself with a hard deepthroat attempt. Nino groaned, letting out soft moans as he expected her to pull back and releasing him again but Ana didn't. Instead, she began to bob her head up and down. She slobbered her way up and down in a steady rhythm, devouring his shaft with ease. Muffled moans began to escape her lips as the only sound between her sucking and slobbering noises.

"God damn it!"

Letting out a grunt, Nino curled up his toes as he was now experiencing her full lust coming out. Ana showed Nino no mercy whatsoever, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked on his thick shaft. Finally she pulled her lips up, releasing it with another popping sound and saliva strings dangling back to his spit soaked rod. The dangling ropes broke when Ana spit on his cock and then giggled.

"Mmmmmm, we're just getting started."

"Oh yeah? I always knew you had a kinky side in you."

Once again, she giggled. Ana began to rise up from her knees, flashing her teeth in a grin before roaming her left hand through her long longs of brunette hair. Turning around, Ana bumped her hips, swaying them from the left and right while stepping closer to the bed. Nino had not realized upon first glance that she was still standing in her black high heels. Leaning over the bed, Ana sunk the palms of her hands down into the white bed sheets as she stuck her firm ass out. Nino's eyes glanced down, gazing into the crack split between her cheeks and then watching as Ana began to shake that ass. First to the left, then back to the right. Grinding her hips, she made an effort to wobble her cheeks before drawing her hands back. She roamed her fingers to her buttocks, pulling her cheeks apart and glancing beyond her right shoulder.

"You know what I want?"

Gripping her ass cheeks, Ana pushed them together and then pulled them apart. She knew Nino had to be looking at her dark little hole down there. His eyes glanced up with a smirk across his face.

"Yeah, I think I know what you want."

With his cock in hand, Nino slid that long black pole right up the crack of Ana's ass. He could hear her coo and purr a soft moan at the feeling of his length pushing up the small valley of her ass cheeks. From where he was standing, it was beautiful to see. The contrast of their skin tones in difference.

"Give it to me! I wanna see if you can pound me in the ass. Now you know what I like to do in the bedroom. Kinky enough for you?"

Chuckling, Nino couldn't hold himself back from smirking.

"Yeah, I always do have a thing for a girl that likes to take it up the ass."

Ana moved her hands away, now slipping her right hand down below to finger herself and play with her pussy. She used her felt hand to push into the bed sheets now as Nino began to thrust his cock up the crack of her ass. He teased her with this small move, poking the head of his long black snake to her dark little hole. Closing her eyes, she braced herself for this moment. Leaning up a bit and arching her back forward, Ana let out a sharp moan as she felt his cock pushing into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck..."

Gasping after a loud moan, Ana had to brace herself but Nino went slow. She could hear him grunting, as he needed a moment to take in the tightness of her dark hole. Planting his hands on her hips, he narrowed his focus down watching his cock begin to thrust in and out of her ass with the slow movement of his hips. Down below, Ana's right hand index and middle fingers poked past her vulva lips, fingering herself and pinching her clit between those fingers. She used her left hand to grab one of her breasts, squeezing it and pinching her own nipple. Nino remained at a slow speed, now spreading his legs out and roaming his fingertips up her curves.

"You ready for this, baby? Ready for me to pound you up the ass?"

She bit down on her lower lip, moaning. Ana needed a moment before she answered his delightful but filthy question.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! Give it to me, Nino! I wanna feel every inch of your big fucking black cock shoved right up my ass. Give it to me! Pound that cock right up my ass!"

"If that's what you want, I ain't about to deny you of it."

He gripped her hips tighter, watching as Ana bent over. Right after speaking, she dipped her middle finger into her cunt and wiggled it around. Eyes closed, she braced herself for this moment as he withdrew his cock back and then began to thrust harder. Ana moaned, opening her eyes and gazing forward at the pillows pushed to the headboard on the opposite side of the bed. Nino grunted as he began to work himself into a steady rhythm.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes!"

Hearing her moan out to him, Nino pulled his right hand back and slapped it across the right cheek of her ass. Ana let out a soft giggle as she pushed the left side of her face against the bed sheets. Legs spread out further, she continued to work her middle finger into her pussy as Nino was now busy fucking her ass. Over and over, he slid every inch of his long black dick up her booty. Again, he spanked her while calling out.

"This what you wanted, baby!? You like getting fucked up the ass!?"

"Yes! Yes I fucking do! Give it to me! Fuck my ass, Nino!"

Ana gritted her teeth after responding. She let out a growling snarl of a moan that brought her sexy accent out in full strength. Nino smacked her ass again, feeling the sting run through his palm. He shook his hand out as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock into her ass. Thrusting harder and faster, he could hear her moans begin to elevate until finally Ana screamed loudly.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the hotel suite, undoubtedly heard from beyond the distance. Furiously working her middle finger back and forth into her pussy, Ana was becoming desperate to have his cock there. Nino continued to pump his cock into her ass, keeping his hands planted on her hips. At long last, Ana withdrew her hand from her pussy. She gave her clit one last pinching before she planted both of her hands down into the bed sheets, pushing herself up. Her long hair whipped around as she glanced across her right shoulder.

"Nino! I need you to fuck me now! You have no idea how wet I am!!"

Shoving her ass back, Ana made one last effort to grind as he came to a halt. Nino stepped back and carefully pulled his cock out from her tight ass. He watched it flop freely before he wrapped his right hand fingers around it. She turned around to face him, moving her hands to those small perky tits. She squeezed them, then let go as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. Nino kissed her on the lips, then trailed his lips down the right side of her neck. His hands moved to her breasts after Ana had unwrapped her arms from around him. Giving those tits a nice squeeze, he listened to her moans and then Ana bit down on her lower lip, leaning forward to rub her forehead against his.

"You're gonna fuck me real good, aren't you?"

"You know it."

A quick kiss on the lips prompted another question, this time in a low tone of voice.

"Nice and hard."

"Yeah."

"You're not gonna stop until I cum, right?"

He laughed, nodding at her before replying.

"You better hope I don't cum too."

With a smirk, Ana licked her lips.

"I'll tell you what. If you can hold back from that, I'll let you cum on my face. That is, after I get another round of sucking you off."

"Are you gonna be down on your knees while you do it?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Nino chuckled.

"I guess I can't argue with that."

"Nope! You sure can't!"

Giggling after her last response, Ana stepped away from him and began to climb up on the bed. Nino followed right behind her as she laid down on her back, gazing up at the ceiling before his dark body towered over her. Her big green eyes looked up at his face as she spoke.

"Come on, I wanna get started with you on top."

Nino didn't reply to her as he gazed down at her body. He placed the palms of his hands over her perky breasts, squeezing them and taking a moment to appreciate the beauty in contrast of their skin tones. Ana moaned as she gazed up into his eyes. She reached her right hand down below in an effort to find his throbbing cock. Her reach wasn't far enough, but that didn't stop Nino from moving his right hand down below and grabbing it. Sitting up on his knees, he rubbed the head of his shaft over her pink folds, listening to Ana moan and exhale deeply. Their eyes met again as he made the initial thrust into her. Ana gasped for a moment, then bit down on her lower lip before making a wide grin.

"Ohhhhh, yes. Let me feel you push up inside me, that's it."

She spread her arms out over the bed in a way that would make it easier for Nino to push his hands over hers. He made that move after pushing a few more inches of his long black pole into her pussy. The warm feeling had made him moan as they were now holding hands together. He lay his chest on hers, feeling those erect nipples poke up into his dark skin. Nino pushed his lips to the left side of Ana's neck, kissing up her smooth skin right as she closed her eyes and felt him thrust inside of her.

"Ohhhh, that's it! Yes, ohhhhhh!"

Gasping for breath, she wrapped her arms around him. He bent his knees, properly laying down now to complete this position. With his eyes closed, Nino focused everything on the warm feeling of his cock inside of her juicy cunt. He began to thrust as he felt Ana's fingernails slightly poking on his back. She quickly wrapped her legs around him, now poking the edge of her heels into his buttocks. Taking deep breaths, she began to moan, her voice growing louder with each breath drawn.

"Oh god! Ohhhh god, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Nino! YESSSS!!"

To hear her scream his name, Nino began to thrust harder and faster. His lips were still embedded at her neck, trying to find the weak spot as he kissed and slobbered his way down. He could feel the palms of her hands sliding across his back. The edge of her heels poked into his buttocks, which only made him thrust harder and faster. Gritting her teeth, Ana let out a growling moan, her accent coming out strongly.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSS!!"

Her fingernails raked across Nino's back, leaving sharp lines as he felt the pain and pleasure coursing through his body. Finally pulling his lips away from her neck, he wailed in a loud moan. Ana moved her arms over his neck, pushing their lips together for a tender kiss as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. Thrust after thrust, he gave her all he had. Still kissing him, Ana moaned into his mouth and them moved her hands away. She pushed Nino up and then quickly wrapped her arms around him while pulling her legs out. Before he could react, she had made an effort to roll him to the left side. When Nino gazed up, Ana was on top with that cute smirk across her gorgeous face.

"We aren't done yet!"

This sudden move had caught Nino by absolute surprise. Never would he have guessed in the heat of the moment she would roll them and get on top. Ana's knees were bent on both sides in the bed, his big black cock still snuggled into her tight pussy. She pushed her hands down into his chest as she was now in control. Ana didn't waste any time rolling her hips to work his cock in and out of her. Nino gazed up, using both hands to cup her face as her hair began to flip around wildly.