Give Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! That's it! Ride it! Ride it baby, ohhhhh yeah!"

Glancing down, Nino could see her small tits shaking and wobbling around. He pushed his hands up against them, squeezing her nipples as Ana began to ride him harder and faster. The sound of their bodies hitting together made several noises amidst all their breathing and moaning sounds. Ana gritted her teeth, growling as her hair sway in her face, forcing her to use her right hand and push it back.

"YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

The metal frame of the bed began to beat up against the wall, adding another layer of loud noises to go along with their fucking. Nino could feel that Ana had to be close to reaching her break point with how loud she was moaning and exhaling. She raised both of her hands, flexing her arms out as she positioned her hands behind her head. He took it upon himself to grip her hips and thrust upward, meeting her movements as they were locked together as one. The hair pushed into her view once again, covering her eyes. Ana groaned, closing her eyes and then screaming.

"THAT'S IT, OHHHH GOD! OHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Closing his eyes, Nino grunted and moved his hands away from her. He stopped bucking his hips, now letting Ana ride him uncontrollably. She came down on him hard, forcing the bed frame to rock up against the wall again and again. The loud thumping noises continued and then finally, with one last thrust she raised her arms up and screamed aloud.

"GODDDDDD, YESSSSSSS!!"

Nino's eyes immediately opened as he felt the tense tightness from within her, followed by her a gush of her juices flooding his shaft from within. Ana's legs trembled, shaking as she curled her toes up from within her high heel shoes. She balled her fingers up into fists before brushing her hair from out of her face and then opened her eyes to look down at him. It was apparent to her from the scrunched up face he had, the man was desperately holding back from blowing his load inside of her. Catching her breath, she pushed her left hand down onto his stomach and began to raise herself up. Nino was able to witness a clear sight of her lifting up and his long black pole slowly slipping out of her cunt, followed by a gush of her excess juices. It was a slight splash down on his thighs, drenching the bed below.

"So you managed to hold yourself back..."

Ana spoke between taking deep breaths. Nino nodded back at her, but before he could respond, she spoke again.

"I know I'm in the mood to suck some dick again. You want me down on my knees again?"

He nodded his head, leaning up from the bed.

"I haven't forgotten. Still gonna let me blow my load all over your pretty face?"

"Mmmmmm, you bet."

She bit down on her lower lip and winked upon answering. Nino watched Ana climb on her knees on the bed and then he took it upon himself to stand up, feeling his feet sink down a bit into the bed sheets. Ana wasted no time reaching for his cock with her right hand. Her fingers easily glided across his wet shaft. Standing there, Nino watched her dart that tongue out and begin licking the underside of his long black cock. He patted her on the head, stroking his fingers through her long brunette hair as Ana's big green eyes looked up at him. Her lips found their way to the head and she kissed his cock lovingly. She broke eye contact, moving both of her hands to push against his legs while sinking his cock back into her mouth for the second time tonight.

"Oh god, yes... Suck it, babe! Suck it for me!!"

Exhaling deeply, Nino wasn't sure how long he could go with Ana. It had taken quite the strength from within for him not to give in and blow his load in her pussy. Now he was feeling the sensation surge yet again. Ana bobbed her head up and down, devouring his long black cock inch by inch. Taking deep breaths, Nino began to cry out in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"Ohhhhh god, baby...

Slobbering her way up and down, Ana wasn't giving Nino a break whatsoever. She was in control, regardless if she was down on her knees. Her mouth began to make various slobbering and sucking noises as she shoved the head of his shaft to the back of her throat. Pushing her lips into his ball hair, she glanced up with her big green eyes to see that scrunched up look on his face. Ana pulled her lips back to the head, quickly releasing his cock and taking a deep breath. She then spit on the head and wrapped her right hand fingers around it while giggling.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Nino? Make a mess out of my pretty face?"

She licked her lips as her hand jerked his long black shaft back and forth. He swallowed his breath, nodding at her. That wasn't enough of a sufficient answer for her. Working her hand at a faster pace, Ana called out to him.

"Huh!? I said are you gonna cum all over my face!?"

"Yes! YES!!"

Screaming at her, Nino could barely control himself as he was gasping and breathing so heavily. Ana's hand worked back and forth over his shaft, but she wasn't done sucking it just yet. Ana shoved that fat cock back between her lips. She moved her hand down below, squeezing his nuts hard as she pushed her lips down and sucked. Nino grunted, gritting his teeth and growling as he began to explode in her mouth.

"FUCKKKKK!! OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

The first burst of his cum shot to the back of her throat, all with Nino's loud voice shattering the quick seconds of silence. Ana pulled his cock from her mouth and closed her eyes. She gripped it tightly with her right hand and began to stroke that mighty cock as she aimed it at her face.

"Oh yeah! That's it, that's it!! Cum on me! Cum on me, ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Teeth still gritted, Nino closed his eyes and then wailed his screams. Spurt after spurt of his cum splattered across her face with much of it streaking into her hair. Ana could feel the strings that slathered onto her forehead and thick droplets that went onto her left cheek. Nino slowly opened his eyes, still feeling her fingers twitching and squeezing his shaft, but now with her tongue lapping over the head. As he leered down, Nino had to blink at the sight of Ana's beautiful face now drenched in his seed. She milked the final drops into her mouth, pulling his cock away and audibly swallowing the last bit. He was completely spent at this point, struggling to catch his breath while looking at the art that was now plastered over her face. Nino couldn't say he was disappointed after finally fulfilling a dream he had with Ana. She certainly lived up to the expectations and beyond.

"Mmmmm, do I look good now?"

"You already were pretty before that, but yeah. I didn't think I'd be drenching your face tonight. You look sexy, babe."

With a giggle, Ana raised up both her hands and smiled, flashing her teeth in a full grin as she gave him a double thumbs up. That smile always made him blush, now feeling as if his heart was going to melt. Nino returned the favor, holding both hands and giving her the same double thumbs up gesture. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, as he had a flight to schedule to get out of London and head back to work in L.A. for a contract to sign. At least on that trip, he could sit comfortably in the plane, knowing he had fulfilled one wish with an old friend. One that he wouldn't be forgetting about since he had the honor of taking off a red carpet dress. If this was going to be the last time he got to see Ana, that time was well spent.

THE END