Given Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver left and the woman introduced herself as Svetlana. She said she was going to make me beautiful for the wedding, and that I would just have to stay quiet and not move. Unsure of what could be so difficult about getting me ready for the wedding I nodded and awaited instructions.

She started by telling me to strip, completely. Again embarrassed I slowly started to take off my shirt. Svetlana was not having it, and told me that she's a woman so it doesn't matter, and that I do not want to be late for my big day. I then shucked the rest of my outfit, including my underwear as she had asked. She led me to the shower, but before putting me in, doused my entire body in a cream that smelled funny. After waiting 5 minutes, she brought me to the shower and ran it. I watched all the few patches of hair I had on my pits, pubes, butt and legs circled down the drain. I suddenly felt even more nude than before, completely exposed and vulnerable. I grasped for a towel but there was nothing, "Dont worry, you'll get used to it," she said.

In the shower, Svetlana washed me with fragrant oils and shampoos. She rubbed coconut oil all over me and made me supple and smooth to the touch. Admittedly I felt amazing, and I caught myself getting excited when I rubbed my finger between my hairless butt cheeks.

After having my hair removed, Svetlana brought me to the bed where many pieces of lingerie lay out. "Is that for me?" I asked confused.

"Yes. The virgin bride must wear white to her wedding. It symbolizes her purity and submission."

Not wanting to come off as more of a pain to Svetlana I just nodded quietly and pretended to understand. Inwardly, I thought of how beautiful the lingerie looked, and was happy that I would get to wear it to please my Husband. Seeing all of these lacy garments in front of me, it was hard not to get excited.

She started by pulling out a pair of white stockings. She slowly slipped them on and they glided smoothly up my baby soft legs. Next she slid up a white garter, telling me "Remember, garter always goes before the panties."

True to her word, Svetlana slipped a pair of white panties up my legs and nestled it over the garter, which was now hooked into the stockings. As I looked at my lower body, I couldn't help but notice how perfectly all of the lingerie fit my tiny, slender body. My long legs and small hips looked amazing in the delicate lines of the lingerie and lace, and I was falling in love with how I looked.

After the bottom half, Svetlana told me the next section may be more difficult. She stood me up and told me to hold the bar in front of me. Then she came around the side with a whale bone corset, complete with white lace. She placed it around my waist under my chest, so that it perfectly contorted my body into a feminine hourglass. As she pulled, she told me to breathe, and that it was important for my Husband to see a small waist on his bride. It would show that I respect his desire for me to stay thin for him, as that is a a status symbol for women in his society. Not wanting to upset my Husband, I accepted the tightening of the corset, secretly feeling bliss at knowing Victor would appreciate my shape.

Soon after the corset was finished and I practiced breathing, Svetlana brought over a pair of very high white stiletto heels, that must have had a 5 inch heel.

"I know you've probably never walked in these before but it's okay, you won't be walking much anyway today. Plus, a lot of men like the hobble of a helpless woman in heels."

She slipped the heels on my feet, tying the tops off with a knot that looped with a small lock at the end. I barely even registered the locks because I was focusing so hard on my breathing. The locks made me nervous, but also looked pretty and decorative. I decided to overlook it.

A transparent white babydoll was placed over my head that barely covered anything. The bottom went to just under my butt cheeks, but it was so translucent that you could see all of my lingerie anyway. I was just realizing how exposed I would be during the ceremony and began to get nervous. But before I had time to think, Svetlana sat me down in a chair in front of the vanity. Here, she began to softly paint my face, covering it in powders and creams. The end result was that of a doll: powdered face, blush, red lips, and fake lashes. I felt extremely pretty which made me feel even more embarrassed. I loved how I looked.

Svetlana stood me up telling me how pretty I looked at that she had a few finishing touches. She then grabbed my hands and began to place small silken white mitts over them, tying a knot around each of my wrists. The result was that I couldn't use my hands at all; they were completely immobile.

I now felt quite nervous as the reality of the situation was setting in. I was dressed in heels so high I could barely walk, in a corset so tight I could barely breathe, in slutty lingerie, without functioning hands, about to marry a man I don't know in an unknown location. But before I could finish this thought, Svetlana was placing a strap around my head and pushing something in my mouth. I didn't even realize what was happening before the strap was set in place and the ball gag was stuck in my mouth. I tried to make a sound but it just came out as a muffle. I panicked, trying to move but I could barely walk in the heels. I tried to take it off behind my head by couldn't use my hands as they were trapped in the silk bags. There was nothing I could do. I was stuck.

I looked to Svetlana with fear in my eyes and she just looked at me with sympathy and said "Oh baby it will be okay. Just listen to Victor. Never disobey him. Never give him reason to punish you. You will be ok." And then she stood me up and pushed me towards a door. When the door opened, a huge man stood in front of me, and told me to put my arm in his arm loop. I did, mainly for support. He said he was Victor's Father, and that I was to look down with my hands in front until Victor lifted my veil in the ceremony. I obeyed and walked with him down the procession with my eyes low.

I couldn't see much, but from what I could see there was only men in attendance. I didn't see any women, nor women's shoes. I would later learn that women were not permitted to attend weddings and celebrations. In fact, women seldom left the home.

As I got to the front of the room I could smell my Husband's cologne and a sense of relief washed over me. At least I knew my protector was here. Everyone got quiet and I was ushered onto my knees. Here I stayed, in total submission with my head low in front of my Husband, mouth gagged, while the priest gave his sermon. It included verses on the submission of women to men, the role of women in the home, and the duty of men to punish women who stray from their path. It taught me that my Husband is my Master and my God, and I shall fear him and he fears his God. It taught me to always consider how my Husband may react to what I do, or think; everything.

This sermon flooded me with the justification I needed that my Lord not only accepted, but encouraged this union between Man and wife. This ceremony confirmed to me that my place was on my knees, below my husband, with my head low in humble submission.

As Victor began to lift my veil, I finally looked up and saw my handsome Husband. His rugged features were cut jaggedly into his hairy face in a way that made me fear his presence, but also feel an intense magnetism. I knew he would be the man to beat me for my mistakes, but I took pride knowing I would wear his marks. I felt the deepest gratitude knowing I would be his property.

He lifted my veil, then placed a delicate white collar around my neck, and attached a silken white leash to the ring. When he held the leash I felt the connection to my Husband, and as he bid me to stand I instantly held onto him tight not wanting to let go. He grinned at my reaction, sensing how vulnerable I felt. He protected me, swooping in to caress and hold me. It dawned on me that I couldn't even speak or use my hands, so I pleaded at him with my eyes to be the man who would help me. The look he gave me said I will always lead you and provide for you. I cried with joy and looked at him again smiling as best as I could through the ball gag. He just held my face and smiled.

Next, he sat down in a chair near the front of the room, and beckoned me over to his lap. I thought maybe he wanted to fondle me so I went over to sit on his lap but he said no and motioned for me to lay over his lap. I nervously did, placing my immobilized hands behind my back for him to hold my wrists. He began wailing on my ass, making me cry and plead. I couldn't make much sound, but I knew I must have been a pathetic sight in front of all these huge men; a crying sissy over her Husband's lap. I also knew I couldn't disappoint my Husband on our first day of marriage, so I took the beating as best as I could, crying softly but trying to not embarrass my Husband in front of his guests by screaming. I would never forgive myself for upsetting my Husband in that way, so I took my beating like an obedient wife.

After the maintenance, my Husband told me to stand and turn around to show the crowd my reddened cheeks. I cried softly with my head down, too embarrassed to look up, but also knowing it wasn't my place to look all these men in the eye. It wouldn't be appropriate for me as a wife to look at the superior men, and even the thought of straying from what my Husband wanted from me made me feel sinful and teary. I felt comfort in listening to his command to show his friends my bum, even if it was terribly embarrassing.

After showing my cheeks for a minute, my Husband commanded I pull apart my cheeks so that the men can see my "pussy" as he called it. He wanted them to see what he was going to make his later. I didn't know what that meant but I didn't want to disappoint and get another spanking so with a little difficulty in the gloves I spread my cheeks and showed the men my rosebud. They all whooped and cheered, congratulating my Husband for his wife's gorgeous pussy. This made me blush with pride.

After the public showing of my submission, my Husband led me and the guests to our tables. There was gorgeous glass tables with glass settings, and throne-like chairs. He led us to our table, and as the seats were filling up I noticed that there was not a spot for me. I looked up at my Husband nervously, and he just smiled and patted my head. "Do not worry my love, tonight you will eat what your Husband feeds you. On your wedding day, and forever after, I will be the hand that feeds you, and you will take what you get gratefully. Now kneel under the table on the pillow."

Confused by the command, I went under the table to wait. Quickly, my Husband sat in his chair and I realized that I was kneeling and facing right at his groin. He grabbed the leash and pulled my face up so he could see me. I looked up at him with scared eyes and he just smiled stroking my face. He removed my ball gag and I opened my jaw a few times, grateful for its absence. "Don't get too used to being empty my love, I will fill you again soon."

Then, he began to unzip his pants and fish out his penis. Unlike my penis which was small, pale, thin, and cut, his penis was huge. It was uncut, thick, veiny, powerful and tan, and not even hard yet. In its semi flaccid state, it was bigger than mine got even when it was at its hardest. Seeing a penis this big made me feel so confused, and made me feel more excited than I ever had before. My cock in my panties was completely hard, and I was almost crying I was so horny. I looked at my Husband wanting to burst into tears and he just opened my mouth with his finger, pushing it around to claim every corner. Then, he slowly inserted the tip of his cock into my mouth and told me to suckle on it like a popsicle.

As I did that, he got happier and put my hand on the back of my head. This also made him harder, and his cock got much larger. He changed my position so I could more easily swallow his cock. He then told me to continue the technique I was doing while he ate his meal. I bobbed on his cock, bouncing up and down, maintaining my eyes up at him as he requested while he ate. He would occasionally look down at me and smile or pat my head. These small actions made me so happy and made it feel like I was doing exactly what he wanted. The men around me laughed and jeered and they watched me suck my Husband through the glass table, but I didn't care. Seeing Victor feel so at ease and happy made me feel good.

As the dinner died down, Victor pulled me up from under the table and sat me down on his lap. We kissed for a while as the guests exited the room. Soon, we were walking back to our hotel room, well me hobbling and holding onto my Husband. When we entered, Victor told me with lust in his eyes that he needed me to strip off everything immediately. I told him I would need help with the gloves, locked heels, and corset so he helped me strip. Once naked, we embraced and kissed for what felt like hours. He told me how proud he was of me at our ceremony and that I impressed everyone, including his Father. I felt so happy I began crying, and I went to my knees to show deference to my Husband.

He appreciated this gesture and stroked my face. We looked into each other's eyes, then I went to unzip his pants from my position on my knees. He happily obliged, helping me get him out of the clothes. Then we were both naked, kissing and caressing. Victor suddenly picked me up and declared "my wife, it is time I take you as my property. I must claim you as mine and take your pussy." I had no idea what he meant but I knew that I must listen so I just looked at him and pleaded, "My Husband make me your property. Make me yours. Own me. Mark me. Take me."

He lifted me from the floor and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to the bed and dropped me on my back so I was vulnerable and helpless. He moved up on to his knees between my legs, pushing my smooth thighs out until then were stretched in a split. He put them over his shoulders, kissing my thighs and feet as he made his way up. Once in position, he gently put a finger in my mouth and soaked it in my saliva. When he pulled out, he began to circle my rosebud, telling me that he wanted to open up my little pussy, but needed to do it slowly so it didn't hurt.

I was so overwhelmed with joy that my Husband was caring enough to worry about my pleasure while he sought his that I began crying again, pulling him closer. The tears had the effect of hardening his cock even more, and making him feel an immense amount of ownership over my body, mind and spirit. After lubing up his rod, he slowly began to slip the tip back and forth over my rosebud. It tickled, feeling as though it was touching a place where it meant to be. My hole began to feel in a new way, a way in which it felt empty. My hole suddenly felt like a vessel which needed filled in order to feel whole. I felt empty, like a void which needed my Husband's cock to make me feel worthy.

I suddenly found myself begging, "Please my Husband, please complete me! Fill me!"

This pleased my Husband as he laughed, but he also became stoic and told me to hush and not make noise. A wife should accept what her Husband gives and not ask. Embarrassed I began to cry and apologize but he said worry not, I shall now take you.

He then began his plunge, starting with the tip and slowly breaking through my first barrier. As the tip entered, I felt a rapture of pleasure as a sense of becoming whole filled me. He let the tip rest and I just smiled at my Husband from my position on my back, so happy to complete my role as his vessel. He continued pushing, breaking my barriers and forcing me to stretch to accommodate his mass. I felt warmth knowing my body was opening and yielding to him, and stretching to fit him perfectly. My body wanted to become perfect for him, just as he pleased. He pushed more of his 9 inches into me and I cried out in joy, feeling the pulsing pleasure of finding the one who will do this to you every day. I realized this wouldn't be the last time my Husband would love me and I smiled and cried even more, eliciting an even bigger smile from my Husband.

He now began fucking me in earnest, raping my hole until it opened to fit him without friction. I cried as he went harder than I could take, but it felt good to know I was helping him relieve his pressure with my pussy. It made me feel complete.

My Husband began to speed up and he began to touch my cock. I squirmed and cried and he said "let Daddy rub your little clittie baby. You can't touch it but Daddy can." He told me when we make love I can never touch my clittie for I am Daddy's property and his to touch. He doesn't think it's right for a wife to give herself her own pleasure and I agree. As he strokes my little clit with his finger I feel waves come and crash over my body and brain as I convulse as little spurts of juice come out of my clittie. I scream, unsure of what's happening but Daddy ensures me that it's only natural, and that it happens to wives when their Husbands fuck them. He said he did it too but it was inside my pussy, soaking into me, making me his property. This made me cry again with tears of joy.

We kissed and cuddled as I lay bent in half with my man holding me. He then went back on his legs, still holding mine out, admiring his handiwork. I'm sure my hole looked open, pink and puffy, abused from his treatment. "I don't want my seed to spill" said my Husband. "It must stay in you. Hold your legs back, I will return."

With that he exited the room and I continued to hold my legs back, afraid to let any of my Master's seed spill from my pussy. I didn't want to upset him tonight of all nights. When he returned, he was holding cuffs that looked like they could hold wrists and ankles. "Baby, for the rest of the night I want you to be in this position" he said softly as my Husband began to wrap my ankles and wrists in the soft white cuffs. He then attached the ankle cuffs to the headboard, so my legs were spread with pillows under my lower back raising my pussy. He attached the wrists straps above my head, leaving my completely helpless. Finally, he replaced the ball gag in my mouth, leaving me stuck without the ability to cry out. I was spread completely, exposing my pink pussy to my Husband while crying

He smiled gleefully, relaxing me, "Don't worry my wife. Sometimes it will be like this. I will need your pussy and want no distractions or hesitation. These straps allow you to give yourself fully to me; you should be grateful." This warmed me, reminding me that my Husband was always thinking of my best interest, and that he just wanted to be able to please himself without my fuss. I was content again.

I lay there completely spread and helpless. My Husband then took his position kneeling between my legs again, stroking his hardening cock. He looked down on me grinning as I tried to smile too to let him know I was appreciative and enjoyed this too, even if I was afraid. I also knew it was my role to fear my Husband and that these feelings were only natural. He began to push his rod back into my sore hole, using his previous cum as lube for his sex. He began opening me again, sawing back and forth into me while gripping his hands around my neck. I looked up fearfully, realizing he could squeeze me to death now if he wanted. But I trusted my Husband, and relaxed into his hands as he pummeled in and out of my pussy, coring my hole into his own.

He sped up briefly, then came rapturously, shaking me by my neck and holding me close. I squirmed and cried, feeling my own rock hard erection between us and hoping it would rub against our bodies and make me cum. Victor sensed what I was doing and leaned back so my clittie was just sticking out in the air, begging to be grasped and stroked. "Not now my wife," he soothed, "you will not always cum. When we have sex I will decide when you cum, and now I have decided that you shall not. Don't fret, though, dear. This is best for you. It will keep you hot and bothered, which will further ingrain in your head that I am the only man who shall give you release. Now, when I remove your gag, thank me for giving you my seed."