Given Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly unbuckled the gag and I moved my jaw, thankful for it to no longer be stuck. I looked low, unable to meet his eyes. "Thank you my Husband for your seed. Your gift is my ultimate satisfaction." Victor then smiled, stood up, and came to my face. He told me to open my mouth, then gently placed his glistening rod down my throat. He told me to clean him and worship him, thinking about the idol which makes me feel pleasure. Once cleaned, he removed his penis and replaced the ball gag. He then joked, "don't move honey" and left to the kitchen.

I looked around nervously as I realized my predicament. I was tied up with my legs and arms above me, gagged, with a spread and filled pussy. I must have looked like a whore. I squirmed, hoping to find comfort in this uncertain situation. My Husband returned carrying tea and a cigar. His presence brought me relief and I calmed again.

He sat at the table, drinking his tea and smoking his cigar calmly. He stared at me the whole time, smiling and commenting how beautiful I look when I'm tied up and helpless, and how silky and tight my little pussy hole felt on his huge cock. I blushed and grinned into the gag, surprised with how easily I fell back into my state of submission, even though I was tied. Maybe the bondage was reinforcing my place. This all comforted me.

My Husband finished his cigar and tea and placed them down on the table. Then he returned to his position between my legs, once again stroking his massive erection. "I know I've already taken you twice my love but I must have you again. Stay still and accept my offering humbly." I couldn't move in the bondage anyway, and I was suddenly thankful that my Husband had thought to tie me up. If he hadn't I may have squirmed too much during our second and third rounds and that would have upset him.

He entered me again, this time without much ceremony. I again felt the sensation of fullness and completion. I got hotter as his rod massages my walls and touched me in places I hadn't known existed before tonight. I rolled my eyes back in ecstasy as my Husband watched me from above smiling, getting into his brutal rhythm. He quickened again and I knew his explosion would come, so I looked into his eyes and pleaded with my own for him to fill me with seed. He understood my look of desperation and obliged, flooding me with torrents of his cum. My pussy was now overflowing, with three loads fighting to stay inside as my Husband rushed to push back in the leaking fluids. I lay embarrassed, trying to hold in the seeds and not accidentally let it slip.

My Husband then dipped his finger into my pussy and brought it out covered in his honey. He removed the gag and plunged his finger into my mouth, making sure I savored the flavor. He repeated this process until he was sure I had tasted him enough, then got up to have me clean him again. After I sucked him, he went to the bathroom to wash up. I lay contended on my back, but wildly horny, aware that my Husband had cum three times but I had only once. I wanted release, but knew it was improper to ask and didn't want to suffer a beating for stepping out of line. I decided I would not ask, and instead I would accept and appreciate the orgasm my Husband generously gave me when I lost my virginity.

My Husband returned and he undid my cuffs, slowly lowering my legs. I felt some of his seed spill and I quickly put my hands under to catch it, but he just laughed telling me not to worry. There is plenty more to fill it with in the future.

Victor laid me back on the back and rested my head and arm on his hairy chest. I held him, with my rock hard cock rubbing against his thigh. I didn't even notice how horny I was until Victor commented saying that there will be a time to take care of that in the future, but it is not now. This calmed me down.

We kissed and hugged for a few minutes as I basked in the final moments of our wedding night. I looked respectfully into my Husband's eyes and wondered if it was appropriate to say what I thought. I knew it was only appropriate for a wife to speak when spoken to. He sensed my wondering and asked me if there was something I wanted to say.

"My Husband, I wanted to thank you for the perfect wedding day. I feel a trust in you that I have only ever felt in my Father. I know you will guide me down the path you know to be right for me. Thank you. I love you." I cried and couldn't make eye contact, too embarrassed by my outburst.

Victor just held me softly, stroking my face and body. "You were perfect today, and I know you will be perfect always. You are my wife and I am your God. I love you now and will love you always." Then, he kissed me once more, and nestled my head into his chest where I fell asleep.