Giving as Good as He Gets

Story Info
A prospective slut is "road-tested"...
1.3k words
3.55
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: After more than two plus decades as a reader here on Lit, welcome to my first ever story submission! Admittedly, what I'm submitting is a bit of non-sequitur in that this story is just a small vignette, meant to be part of a much larger tale about a young man, who having fallen on hard times, allows himself to become a plaything for certain more depraved members of London high society. Although this short piece may seem a bit out of context, I was pleased with its intensity and brevity as a standalone. So, I figured it to be a good candidate for my first Lit story.

I was now screaming, wailing with abandon like some sort of tortured animal, with each one of his strokes. I had completely forgotten where I was, and had given myself over to this blissful moment.

Ellis continued to punctuate each brutal, ejaculatory thrust with a repetitive "Fuck you!" through clenched teeth. The pounding eventually slowed to nothing, along with Ellis' strained groans. The wonderful contractions of his cock also came to an end, at which point he no longer held me so roughly against the glass wall, and I had to fight to stand upright. He had exhausted me thoroughly, and my knees buckled slightly as he released me from his grip.

"Fuck you, whore," he breathed as he roughly pulled his cock from my ass, causing a large moan to escape my open mouth. I moaned further as I could feel, and actually hear, his semen spilling out of my gaping hole, and splattering noisily on Ms Noble's priceless carpet.

I felt such the slut.

And I loved it.

Even though I was fairly sore, a lusty, satisfied smile broke across my face as I reveled in my recent public display.

Knowing he had finished with me, I allowed myself to sink to my knees, and then into a pile on Ms Noble's carpet, waiting for my own ragged breathing to slow.

I lay panting on the floor, still focused on the London skyline outside. My head was spinning. My heavy breathing still punctuated with heavy moans every few breaths. I felt almost in a reverie. My body, physically, was in pain. But, emotionally, I felt like I was on another plain.

I had ejaculated almost immediately when Ellis' onslaught had begun, and I could feel myself already coming out of my refractory period. Despite having just received one of the roughest fuckings I'd ever endured, I was astounded by how sensual and aroused I felt.

Letting my breathing slowly return to normal, I actually began to luxuriate in the sordidness of the moment. Feeling the massive load leak from my hole, I knew I was making a mess, but I didn't care. As a matter of fact, this tiny little detail aroused me even further, as I realized I was practically euphoric.

Even my cock had achieved rigidity again, and further stoked my lustful feelings. Any uncertainty I had felt up to this point about what I had been doing for Lady Meredith was, for the first time since coming to London, conspicuously absent at this moment. I felt languid. I felt slutty. I felt powerful and emboldened.

I knew at that moment, that this, this submissive creature crumpled up on the plush carpet of one of the most powerful women in London, having just given myself fully to an aggressive man, determined to use me like a wanton sex object, was who I really was. And in that moment, I felt truly alive for the first time in my life.

Except for muttering under his breath, Ellis had dressed in silence and headed for the door without engaging Ms Noble.

I managed to pull myself up to a standing position. Holding onto the glass edifice for support, and, still shaking, breathing heavily, and still feeling Mr Ellis' semen trickling out my asshole and down my leg, I, no less, gleefully looked down at my erect cock, arching lewdly out from my body.

I looked at Ms Noble. For the most part, she wore her usual mask of detached aloofness. But I detected the slightest hint of arousal in her. She said nothing as Ellis crossed to the door. It was apparent she'd been affected too by what she had just witnessed. My cock grew even harder.

For it new, instinctively, primally, what I was only just beginning to understand cognitively: that I had been the catalyst for this extraordinary event. That I was the one that had 'taken on' these two allegedly seasoned hedonists, and had not just given as good as I'd got, but had given them both a show they'd long remember. A strangely petulant, and whorish hubris came over me. And a thought crossed my mind...

Almost to the door, Ellis was still muttering under his breath as I shakily turned towards him and did something I immediately knew I would come to regret.

"Mr Ellis," I spoke as submissively as I could.

Reaching the door, he grasped the handle and turned to look at me without saying anything, anger seething out every one of his facial features.

I waited a moment for dramatic effect, straightened myself so as to make my erect cock all the more vulgarly apparent to him. Then, in my most mockingly submissive tone, I said, "Thank you for the orientation... Sir," the last word dripping with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

The reaction was instantaneous. If the noise I had been making during Mr Ellis' 'ministrations' had been possibly loud enough to hear from outside the office, then there could have been no doubt as to the earful those on the other side of the door were greeted with now.

Letting go of the handle, and turning away from the door, he shouted, "FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE CUNT!!!" He then begin to stride towards me.

I stood fastly defiant, bracing for yet more of his brutish 'affections'. But it was unneeded. Ms Noble, sensing the severity of what was about to transpire, stood up, and addressed my would-be assailant, "Mr Ellis!"

Hearing the underlying menace in the woman's voice, Ellis stopped on a dime, blinked two or three times and looked around himself, like someone trying to clear their head after a severe blow. He then stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind him.

Ms Noble, still standing behind her desk, continued to watch the doors for a few moments. Then, seemingly shaking off the event, looked over at me: "Get out. Now."

Still naked, still erect, still dripping another man's semen, I wasn't sure what to do. I just stood there dumbly.

In the end, she dismissed me by sitting back down at her desk and busying herself with her work. Relieved to think I might have survived the brunt of her ire, and not wishing to tempt fate a second time, I quickly scurried about the office, gathering up my clothes. Socks, underwear and trousers all became soaked with Mr Ellis' semen as I hurried to dress without regard for neatness.

Tucking my shirt in, and aware how much I'd angered her, I began to leave the office without saying anything.

I was almost to the door when I heard her clipped voice, still barely concealing her seething rage, "...and, Steven... You can be certain Ms Lindley will be hearing about this".

The proper thing would have been to turn around and make some attempt to apologize. But I knew I was way beyond that. The breach in decorum I'd just displayed was substantial to say the least. I'd gone well beyond the bounds of correctness, even for a social circle as radical as this one. In the end, I deferentially put my head down and exited her office without a word.