All Comments on 'Giving Back'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Poor word choice in the description

Saying "...I had to have you inside me" usually implies you want to fuck and not just give a bj. I kept listening, waiting for the fucking to begin, only to be disappointed in the end. A better description would have been "...I have to have you in my mouth."

Prcious1Prcious1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Dark_Storm

Thank you Dark_Storm for listening to my audio as well as leaving feedback. I will be more specific/selective when it comes to my wording in the descriptions for future audios.

ArtOfSyducshunArtOfSyducshunalmost 6 years ago
I understood...

At the beginning you said your man ate you so well the previous night, you had to feel him inside you in that moment. Totally plausible, your pussy was so hot you needed a good fuck. Now you want to return the oral favor the next morning, in hopes of giving as good as you received the night before. Loved your sound when he came in your mouth, every man's dream. Thank you for an excellent story.

Prcious1Prcious1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - ArtOfSyducshun

Thank you ArtOfSyducshun for listening to my audio and leaving feedback. That was what I was going for. Perhaps the description should have included something to the effect of "Let me give back the pleasure you gave me by letting you use my mouth as you please." Or "Let me give back the pleasure you gave me. Use my mouth as you please." I'll put more thought into the descriptions for future audios, but I'm very glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Even tho am a girl I really enjoyed it, I hope if I do adiuo I sound good like this.

Prcious1Prcious1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Anon

Hey there (^_^) thank you for listening and enjoying my audio. And thank you very much for that compliment. Making me blush over here 😊. If and when you do decide to make an audio, feel free to send me a message. I would love to listen to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...