Giving Her What She Wants Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark gives his girl the things he knows she loves.
1.7k words
4.2
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never told Mark specifically what I wanted, but the seeds of it were always there. They were there in the way he pinned my wrists above my head with one strong hand, his dark eyes meeting mine as he drove into me resolutely, the fingers of his other hand teasing at my clit until a shuddering orgasm tore a hoarse cry from my throat. It was there in the way he teased me, leaving me right on the edge of coming until I begged to feel his cock inside me.

It started that afternoon. My phone buzzed in my desk drawer, and I pushed a button to light up the screen.

'I have a surprise for you when you come over for dinner tonight. Wear something sexy, M x.'

I smiled. He had told me explicitly that since he thought I was so sexy in anything, 'wear something sexy' had a very specific meaning. Black lace lingerie. A suspender belt. Stockings, the 40s pin-up kind with a seam up the back. And a pair of stiletto heels.

Another text later that day, just before I sank into a scented bath. 'I'm already imagining what you're doing. You're planning to take a bath. Don't touch yourself while you're in there x.'

I obeyed. It was hard. My pussy was already swollen with desire when I climbed out. I shimmied into my bra and suspenders in front of my mirror, rolling the stockings slowly up my legs. Finally, I slid on the matching panties. They barely covered my freshly trimmed mound. It looked a little odd over the suspender belt, but that wasn't the point. The point was that Paul would slide it off and fuck me in stockings and suspenders. I blew myself a kiss in the mirror before slipping into a wrap dress, which hugged my curves but which would slither off with one tug of the bow at my waist.

His room was dressed for seduction when I arrived. The lights were dimmed, unobtrusively sexy music played from the expensive hidden speakers. Mark had just arrived home and had had no time to change - I certainly wasn't complaining. Dinner was ready, rich sensuous foods requiring a lot of fingers to eat them. No standing on ceremony here! I helped Mark in the kitchen in-between courses and he took advantage of the chance to push me up against the counter, kissing me deeply. My hand instinctively curled around his neck, above the collar of his shirt. The next time I followed him in, he lifted me up, perching my bottom on the table. Standing between my spread legs, he kissed my neck, my collarbones, the top of my breasts above the neckline of my dress. I moaned and pushed against him. I could feel his hardness against me, but he just pulled away with a smile, leaving me even more frustrated.

After dinner, we relaxed with a glass of wine, exchanging idle small talk. I could barely concentrate, as my eyes roamed over his body. I couldn't wait to get him naked, to shed his uniform and reveal his naked form, but most of all his magnificent cock. But this evening wasn't about what I wanted. Or was it? I realised he had asked me a question as I stared at him.

"Hmm?"

"I said, do you realise I can see how turned on you are just from your eyes. They're so dark. Almost black." He sat back and smiled at me over the rim of his glass.

"Stand up."

I swallowed and obeyed, although the command in his voice had made me weak with desire.

"God you're sexy. Let me see you stand against the wall."

I knew where he meant, the white wall across from the floor to ceiling windows. We had made love against it the last time I was here. I stood with my back to its featureless expanse, watching him walk towards me. He tugged on the knot that fastened my dress closed, and pushed it off my shoulders. It slithered to a pool of silk at my feet. Resting his hands lightly on my hips, he kissed my lips, his tongue coolly exploring my mouth, then his mouth dropped to my breasts. He kissed the curve of them above the line of my bra. Then he lifted his hands to them, his thumbs brushing the nipples lightly until they were so taught against the fabric that they throbbed. He spun me around.

Obediently, I braced my hands against the wall, bending slightly at the waist. Half a step forward, and his groin was against my nearly-naked behind. I could feel his erection grinding against me through the fabric of his combats.

One hand slid into my bra, pinching the nipple almost roughly as he massaged my breast. The other traced teasingly against my mound and down towards my clit. I drew a sharp breath as he pressed harder, more rhythmically against my clit, thrusting my hips against his hand. Then he stopped, leaving me on the brink.

He unfastened my bra, sliding it off and cupping my breasts in both hands. This time, as he teased at my nipples, I had no choice but to grind myself against his hardness. He let go of my breasts, cupping my bum instead. Then slowly, almost tenderly, he slid down my panties, stopping to help me step out of them without catching them on my heels.

I expected to hear the sound of him unfastening his trousers then, but instead he urged me upright.

"Go into the bedroom."

Naked apart from the stockings, suspenders and shoes, I obeyed, my heels ringing on the polished wood floor. When I got there, I could see the surprise he had planned. Two lengths of silk rested on the crisp white pillows. They were unmistakably ties. My heartbeat quickened, and my pussy was now so wet I could feel the moistness on my inner thighs with every step I took.

He came up beside me where I had paused in the doorway. "Do you know what those are for?" I nodded. "Do you know what I intend to do?" I shook my head. "I'm going to tie you up now. Your arms will be pinned above your head. You'll be helpless. And then." He paused, and placed a kiss tenderly at the very top of my spine. "I'm going to do anything you want. Everything you love but you don't want to tell me you love."

I moaned again, and he spun me around, kissing me hard as he backed me towards the bed. He pushed me down onto it then urged me onto my back, just rough enough. Then he pulled one hand above my head, kissing the racing pulse in my wrist as he deftly fastened the tie. He repeated the action with the other arm, so I lay in the very centre of the bed, my arms tied above my head, both ties fastened to the centre of the headboard. Then he began.

He trailed kisses all down my body, sucking my nipples until I cried out, not sure if it was pleasure or pain I was feeling, the buds of flesh were so excruciatingly sensitive. Down my belly, he kissed back up my inner thighs, occasionally nipping gently with his teeth. Then he spread my thighs wide and pressed his mouth against my pussy. I gasped and moaned as he circled my clit with his tongue, alternating fast flicks with long, slow strokes, before working his tongue deep inside me as he sucked on my sensitive bud.

"Oh god."

I could feel him smile against me, but he didn't stop, and I started to understand what he meant. Normally I pulled him away; worried he wasn't enjoying what he was doing and frustrated at not feeling his cock inside me, I would tug him back up my body, kissing him deeply, loving the taste of myself on his tongue even as I wouldn't allow him to get me off. Now I was helpless, could only moan and thrust my hips rhythmically against his mouth, faster and faster and faster until.... I moaned - screamed really, as an intense orgasm shot through me, leaving me gasping. Mark slowed down his movements, gradually bringing me back down.

Smiling, he stood, looking down at me as I lay breathless on the bed. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his trousers and I drank in the sight of him moving around the bedroom. Kneeling naked between my legs, he leaned over and kissed me deeply, one hand fondling my breast. Sitting back, his hand went to his magnificent erection. Stroking it slowly with one hand, he rubbed the head between my pussy lips, teasing at my entrance, rubbing over my still-throbbing clit.

Helplessly, I bore down, trying to push him into me, but he merely smiled and pulled away. Then gradually, oh so slowly, he pushed the tip - not even the whole head - into me. With each thrust, he pushed a little more of his thick length into me, and each time I pushed against him, trying in vain to sink his whole length into my pussy. Eventually he was thrusting slowly into me, his thumb rubbing over my clit in a matching rhythm until my pussy began throbbing again, the muscles of my inner walls clenching around him with each thrust. Then, just as my breathing began to quicken, he eased himself out. I couldn't hide my frustration.

He knelt either side of my torso and offered me his erect member. Greedily, I took him in, swirling my tongue over the swollen head, probing gently at the tip where it oozed pre-cum, until he thrust into my throat, and I worked my tongue up and down his shaft. Burying his fingers in my hair, he pushed my head back and forth, gently so I wouldn't gag on his cock as it thickened and swelled even more in my mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath between his teeth like he did when he was close to coming, then pulled himself out. "Not yet baby, I'm not done with you."

To be continued...