How beautiful you are

Story Info
BDSM oral fixation.
1.1k words
4.41
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoppertj
zoppertj
31 Followers

The eye contact as he slides his fingers through the opening and into your throat, testing your gag reflex. The slight smirk of approval when you don't flinch. Delighting in how wet his finger is from your open mouth. His other hand firmly pinching your right nipple. Pulling that little bud hard till you feel pain.

Can you see the lust and desire in his eyes? You already know he is going to use your mouth. I wonder what devilish things he would do. So many possibilities with a open gagged mouth. How would you feel if your 'Sir', after his fingers felt the back of your throat, sucked his own fingers, licking off your dribble and saliva? Would that make you pant a little? I think it would.

I think you'd love him to lick the little bits of dribble that trickle down the corner of your mouth. Knowing you don't flinch and can deep throat makes him hard. You can tell by the look in his eyes that he's going to see if what you promise can be fulfilled.

The open mouth gag exciting him more, knowing that you can't prevent his hard cock thrusting in your mouth and down your throat. That you're putting your trust into his hands, which already are grabbing your hair and pushing you to your knees.

When you see how hard he is, that single drop of pre-cum already on his cock head, how you want to taste it. You can't speak properly, your sounds not making sense. But he knows instinctively. He holds your head back, dangling his hard cock above you. With his free hand he squeezes that drop out. Your tongue begging for it. That single drop, so sticky and sweet.

A single drop, how the drip becomes a strand, reaching your tongue and connecting you to him. The slight salty taste, but delicious. You want more. If you could you would beg, but the gag prevents you. That desperation in your eyes. You want him to use your mouth as a vessel to fuck. He obliges.

Holding your chin, carefully he guides the bulbous head of his cock into your mouth through the metal holding your mouth apart. You so badly want to close your lips over it, but have to be content with the head grazing your tongue, you feel it on the top of your mouth. Then the filling of your mouth as more of the shaft fills you. He feeds you more, the head now pushing into the back of your throat, so slowly like torture, but you don't gag. You're use to it, having trained yourself.

How good it feels having a cock so deep, the metal gag allowing you to relax your mouth and take him deeper than normal. Although your throat becomes dry from the difficulty in swallowing. He senses this and withdraws his cock as you struggle to swallow. Holding your mouth, he spits into yours, allowing his fluid to line your throat. Likewise spitting on his cock and rubbing it along the shaft to lubricate it. He grabs your hair, pulling your head back, you gasp a little at the force. Eyes grinning as you see the determination in his eyes.

Once more, he thrusts his cock into your mouth, head tilted to give a more natural straight angle. You feel his long cock pushing down to the back of your throat and entering. You hold back the instinct to swallow, instead allowing it to enter your throat. His other hand on your throat, holding you prone. The bulge in your throat now evident. "Fuck," he moans. How deep he is in your mouth and how good it feels for him. Your eyes start stinging, tears, as you fight back the choking urge. His hand on your throat amplifying the feeling. You can't help but choke and gag, spittle coming out your nose and mouth, Eyes now filled with tears, your mascara running.

For eternity he holds it there, you feel yourself choking on him, can't breath properly, fighting the urge to struggle and pull away, though his hands hold you firm. Finally he lets you go and pulls himself out. His cock covered in your saliva. You gasp two rapid breaths.

"Doing great my sweet princess," he says, impressed that you didn't pull away. Looking at your face, how ruined it is, covered in your own dribble and cheeks streaked with charcoal mascara. Eyes red and puffy. You can't reply, your sounds incoherent.

"Ready?" At least he gave you the luxury of warning. You nod, he holds your head and throat firmly, pushes his cock through that open mouth, and starts face-fucking you. Thrusting his cock in and out, sometimes the head pushing deep making your cough a little on him. He holds your head tightly, loving the feeling of your spit making him slippery and the tight feel constricting on him. His breathing and the "Oh fuck", "Oh god," telling you he's delighting in it.

You use your tongue on the underside of his cock, licking and swirling. Your own eyes stinging but loving that he's using you this way. His balls tightening and you feel the vein running the length of him tighten and pulse. He's going to cum.

He grips your head tightly, a little too tight. Pushes his cock in deep, holding it there. You can't breath and the throbbing and pulsing as his cock swells pre-orgasm makes you gag. You try to resist the urge. Then you feel him. His cum squirting and hitting the back of your throat. You try to swallow but with your mouth full and the gag ring its impossible. You retch. Bile stinging your throat. His cum burning the back of your throat as well. So much cum. His hands gripping you as he empties his balls into your stomach. You feel weak, knees giving way but he holds you. Finally removing his softening member as you swallow. A mix of cum, spit and vomit.

He used your throat to cum. He leans down as you struggle to regain breath, and kisses your saliva covered, cum covered lips.

"Beautiful baby, I'm so pleased." Your heart skips a determined beat at his voice. Knowing just how good you can throat a dick and how much he enjoyed it.

Now you ache, your mouth and jaw. But there is a deeper ache now. One connecting your clit to your pussy. You know if he doesn't fuck you, you are going to fuck him, ride him till you cum.

He can see that look in your eye. Knowing that you need more. How insatiable you are.


zoppertj
zoppertj
31 Followers