Giving Herself to Him

Story Info
Jessie must give herself to avoid jail time.
6.4k words
4.5
16.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1- Giving herself to him

Jessie had finally saw her old life was over. She was stripped naked, except for her best pair of heels, she had worn and knelt before her owner. A leather collar around her neck. Her owner, Chris stood before her.

"I will ask this question, every day. Do you wish to serve me or to be freed." His tone was clear and strong but hinted at the absolute pleasure it gave him.

"To serve you...My Master" Jessie replied. He eyes fixed to shiny expensive tiled floor of the hallway.

What choice did she have? Be his? Or be in prison! Three years was better than twelve. It was simple mathematics.

She had put the collar around her own neck. Given him the rights to her body and allowed him to take her, use her whenever he wished.

"Good. You are mine and mine alone." Her owner stood up, straight. "Stand up please." Jessie obeyed. "It would be long before you and I will go out. We can see other people and in time, travel the world together."

Jessie's heart skipped a beat. She wanted to look up.

"But don't ever forget my darling, Jessie. I own you now. You gave yourself to me for 1 year...didn't you?"

Jessie wanted to look up at her Master but thought better of it. "Yes...Sir"

"Stand up, please" her owner asked. Jessie, smoothly rocked back onto her heals, her medium sized breasts, shifted as she moved, and stood up. Her hands behind her back. Eyes still cast down. Her nakedness, now something she would have to endure, to please her owner. Her nipples were erect, from the slight chill of the hallway and the semi-erotic submission she was suffering.

"Look at me, please." Jessie was initially taken aback by her owners' politeness. Always, please and thank you when he could be as cruel as he wanted. Jessie did fear any cruelty. " Let's begin."

Jessie strained against the Velcro fastenings of the cuffs; Chris had secured. She could feel the brass fixtures cold against her skin. Her lithe, slim frame was secured to the bed frame. Her impressive 34C tits hung over the brass top bar. She couldn't scream as Chris had pushed her own panties in her mouth. She struggled and dribbled in fruitless, futile motions.

She was caught.

And somewhere in her struggle and turmoil. Her pussy started to moisten.

A Secret Account

Chris Simmonds had come back into Jessie's Moody's life exactly at the right time.

She was broke, stony broke.

Oh yes, she could just make the bills but no 'fun-time' money. And at 31, Jessie liked fun time. Covid had all but wrecked her social life and she had split from boyfriend number 4, after the lock down. His lack of job, furlough money just wasn't going to keep Jessie happy and her own job, a lowly financial secretary was not going to yield a major score. Jessie was a bit of a slut but had the unerring ability to keep the world thinking that she that butter wouldn't melt-in-her-mouth. She maintained the cute, if sexy, girl next door look.

It didn't stop Jessie flashing him the occasional glimpse of her impressive cleavage or the more risqué, bending over to pick up a pencil view. Jessie knew men- all they wanted was T and A.

Then Chris appeared - out of nowhere.

Chris had been just one of Jessie's many admirers at the local High school. Completely, out of his league, of course. But Chris was a foolish romantic at heart. Tall, but not muscular. Never more than mediocre at sports and wore unfashionable glasses. He didn't cut a dash at all.

After two years, of wanting Jessie. Chris had given up and settled in for the rest of the school year. Then, his mother had been offered a great opportunity in NHS admin post in the north, and his father had cut all contact and had moved away. Jessie hadn't even noticed.

Eight years had passed, Chris had never really let the memory of Jessie go, but it seemed hopeless. After the untimely death of his mother, he got a job at the local branch of a large UK insurance firm and seemed to him, that that, was that.

Until he won the lottery. A huge win. Multiple millions,

Being smart enough to listen to experts in finance, he accepted much the advice of the people at Camelot. He'd kept quiet and opted for anonymity. He waited and restrained himself from having a huge unexplainable spending spree. He had worked his job, quietly but allowed himself a few quiet perks; a membership to a good gym, personal trainer, some dental work, and a dream Antiguan holiday. He worked out his notice, citing a desire to move south, to his hometown. The office gave him a nice send-off. He had no real ties and none of the girls at the office had shown much interest.

How little they knew. Some of the more 'predatory' women would have dropped their collective knickers, if they knew about his newly acquired wealth. In fact, only Gemma, another junior underwriter, had noticed his rapidly improved musculature and more attractive features. Chris had laughed it off and she didn't pursue him further on the subject.

By the end of his holiday, five months after leaving the firm, Chris, now sculpted by months of personal trainers and hard, grinding gym work. He was ready to go back home.

Chris returned home to his little market town; he had grown up in. Bought an expensive house, and had it furnished and then approached a financial consultancy form, to help him manage his wealth. The very firm, that Jessie occupied a very junior position.

Jessie's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She had recognised Chris, despite all the work done he had put in on his appearance. As he pulled up and parked in the firm's small car park at the rear of their offices. His steel grey Aston Martin DBS9, was easily noticed. Jessie had stood up to admire the car and getting out of it was Chris. Jessie looked and realised who he was. He was Chris Simmonds. As he walked into the offices, Chris completely ignored Jessie, sat to one side of the office space. He was met by Mr Collins, the wealth manager and was shown into the back office.

Jessie was dumb struck. She made it her mission to discover all she could. The other women in the office fluttered with excitement. Her only real rival in the firm, a single 25-year-old with fake 36D tits, immediately, checked her appearance in her compact mirror.

Back home, Jessie snuggled up on her little sofa in her small and nondescript little, one bed rented flat above a row of shops in the high street.

"So, you lucky fuck. You won the lottery. You've transferred over 30 million into various funds that the firm will manage." Jessie skimmed through some photocopied sheets, from the firm, she had secreted away after her boss had asked her to open an investment portfolio, for the new client. "Hmmm and you bought the massive prestige, house over on the exclusive Saddler's Estate. That was a little brazen of you wasn't it" Jessie found the sale price. "Hmm. 2.7 million." Within a day, she had formed a plan.

Of course, she could simply fuck him.

She was a perfect 'piece of ass' as the American's would put it. She would turn him on, and she could marry him. She could get him; she was sure of that.

Carrie, the Pornstar tits junior, wasn't going to be too much of a problem.

"I bet Chris wouldn't pass up a chance to fuck you though." However, Jessie had soon realised that Chris and his newfound wealth and good looks, still continue to cause an uproar in the office and with the few single girlfriends, she went out with for drinks. There would be too many bees' buzzing round that well-sculpted pot of nectar.

Initially, she was dejected. She would mull this over in a long soak and a glass of wine, or two. As the bath filled, she looked at herself, in profile in her free-standing mirror. Her trim toned body was attractive. Borne from spin classes and 7 km runs around the park, it gave her strong defined pair of legs. She had pert 32C tits, with her little responsive pink nipples and small, neat areolae. She was quite delicious, I fact. Her stomach was flat and sported a nice set of abs. Her arse was smooth, and tight. Her skin was well maintained. She turned and looked at herself full frontal. Her pussy was neat and her outer labia, gave her a pleasant camel toe. She brushed her pubis and felt tiny hairs and pubic stubble. She would have to deal with that.

Jessie turned off the taps and the steam swirled in the small bathroom. Her fingers gently rubbed over her sex.

"Oh, you haven't had much fun, have you recently" Jessie spoke out loud. In fact, it had been her longest dry spell-6 months...no, 7. It was depressing. Maybe, she should fuck Chris and all that money would be hers. Shaking off her impotent desires, she climbed into the bath and let the water soothe her.

It was only a week later, when Mr Collins, the wealth management consultant, had drafted her in to complete a raft of paper and online portfolios. He handled the big stuff, but she got to get her hands on a lot of data. She would work hard and insinuate herself within the firm and see if she might be attached to his account.

By Christmas, Jessie had made herself an indispensable wealth and assets manager, Mr Collins to get her working on the accounts for some of the clients. She engineered a meeting with Chris and had cornered him in a client's social evening.

"Mr Simmonds, you probably don't remember, I'm Jessie Moody, from St Catherine's, here in the town."

Chris had recognised her immediately but played dumb. Just like school.

"Well, I never, Jessica Moody. I'm so sorry, I didn't recognise you. You look amazing." Chris played his stumbling fool routine well. His heart rate picked up immediately. Christ, she looked marvellous. The old emotions flooded back.

"Oh, thank you. It's Jessie by the way." Jessie played the flattered bimbo part. "You look so different." Jessie fluttered a little, Chris would like that, she was sure.

"Well, to be honest, It's the money," Chris admitted." It smooths these rough edges." Jessie admired the bespoke suit, well-fitting shirt and tie and expensive accompanying watch. She suppressed a pang of guilt, as she thought about her plan to de-fraud this man. How quickly, had she assumed the part of a felon. Was she really that bad a person. She quickly shrugged off any such feelings.

"I'm, the junior assistant, working on your accounts here. I'm trying to get ahead in the firm." Jessie lied. She'd never even tried to pass accountancy exams but now, she had a reason to.

"Well, I'll insist that you get more involved in the fund then." Chris smiled. He liked her attention; she was as beautiful as he remembered.

"Oh, that's so generous of you." Jessie leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "It's like old times." Jessie smiled.

Over the next three months, Jessie has been involved in distributing the fund over many accounts and options. Chris had wanted the fund to be broken up and diversified into small 'wrappers' or products to offset tax and other currency issues. All legal but packaged carefully. Chris had insisted that his 'old school friend' should be heavily involved in his dealings. She got a promotion and a salary increase. Jessie had even managed to talk Chris into letting her shift the accounts around for the best rates possible, to have the fund maximise growth. Chris agreed, without much care and attention, apparently.

Chris wasn't going to miss the occasional over-charge or tax spread displacement. Jessie assured herself. He could always claim any losses through the Ombudsmen protection scheme, she reasoned. He didn't seem to really care about how the accounts were managed. Jessie felt less and less guilty about what she intended to do. 'He can afford it' became her mantra. Although she did keep up the various insurances, it made her feel a little less guilty.

By June, Jessie had worked out a way to siphon off small amounts of tax deducted payments into an account called 'KCA revenues'. The amounts were tiny, just a percentage here and there, funnelled through the off-set tax deductions from the five smaller holdings. Jessie has very impressed with herself. All that accountancy study had finally paid off. The amounts totalled less than £250 per single transaction. Tiny amounts spread out over the 30.7 million capital growth across all the different funds. She imagined herself sitting on beach, with handsome beach boys, bringing her umbrella drinks. It was almost too easy. Chris would regret asked for Jessie to be made his personal account manager assistant in a years' time, Jessie smiled to herself.

Occasionally, she started to feel guilty and considered stopping herself but then he drove past in the Aston and wave at her as he pulled away. Those feelings quickly shifted. Chris had invested so much, the siphoned off funds were hardly noticeable, or so she convinced herself.

She had also been smart enough to get invited to the exquisite house, that Chris had purchased. She worked hard to insinuate herself into Chris's life. She briefly thought of dating him again but stopped herself. It was too dangerous.

"Don't let yourself get emotional." She said to herself.

Chris had managed to fend off the advances of the other office girls and even one her girlfriends. Rumours had even circulated that Chris might be gay. Jessie had scoffed at that, tall story as she had seen him admiring her. He wasn't gay. Her best ploy was to just keep him 'interested', so she flirted with him and would play him along until she could finish off her little 'fraud'.

However, Chris had been thinking long and hard about Jessie, all the old feelings had swept back and he was trying to decide if she and he might work. She did work for him, but there weren't any rules to stop him. And she had been promoted with his assistant, with a little help from him. Surely, she's seen that. He wanted to speak to her but, the old anxieties returned, and he wanted for the right moment. He couldn't help himself at night when he played with himself, fantasising about her, fucking him. He also imagined her be compliant to his every whim, like slave. On more than one occasion, he imagined tying her up. That had resulted in a very powerful wet dream.

Nearly a year had passed, Jessie had got complacent. Her one true error. Jessie hadn't bothered checking the KCA account that morning. It should only have been less than £100,000 or so. After completing, the day's work, she had been inputting numbers into the various spreadsheets and tapped in the list of capital tax amounts. She was supposed to check that the amount in the various account were not excessive. She got careless and had transferred three amounts, without checking, but she was tired, running a fraud was actually very hard work and stressful. So, she tapped her keys quickly and updated 'KCA holdings'. She pressed 'Send and Save' and without further ado, she shut down her PC and went home.

That was her first mistake.

Jessie's night was not restful, she suffered pangs of guilt and dreamt of being exposed. She had started to question herself and her greed. Waking up at 3.32 am, she resolved to rectify her fraud and subsume the accounts across the entire portfolio. She fell back to sleep, assured that she was doing the right thing.

By 7.00 am, she had abandoned all such notions, as stupid nerves and cowardly behaviour and headed off to the office.

This was her second mistake.

So, when the three, serious looking forensic accounts appeared at 7.30am. Jessie started to worry. All account accesses had been frozen. By 8.00 am, she was effectively locked out of all the accounts. At 10.30 am, the firm had shut for auditing.

Jessie panicked.

Her first thought was to see Chris. She could spin him a tale of accidentally mishandling the accounts, perhaps even flutter her eye lashes and get out of this.

Her little Golf hatch-back tore up the drive to find Chris, at the door and the three black suited accountants walking away and Chris waving them off. Pulling up, Jessie got out and walked over to see Chris. She'd hadn't had time to dress appropriately for a seduction but unbuttoned her two blouse buttons and swung her hips a little.

" Jessie, just the woman I wanted to see." Chris announced lightly.

"Oh? "Jessie started to worry. She approached the door and Chris continued

"Yes, the accountants had discovered a tax shelter account, that wasn't authorised by me at all." Chris beckoned Jessie through the door. His grey shirt was tight over his chest and the well-cut suit trousers competed his well-dressed image.

At the close of the heavy door, Jessie felt that she could manage this to her satisfaction. She followed Chris to a side room, his study, filled with printouts and spread out on the table. A laptop sat on the desk and showed spread sheets of all the accounts and tax system revenue details.

Jessie piped up first "I don't know what to say... Chris."

Chris turned and smiled "About KCA holdings?" He picked up a sheet of paper. "The account holds over a lot of money, after your capita tax relief and transfers inputs last night, the accounts registered over "£500,000."

"£500,000?" Jessie exclaimed. "I don't understand." She thought quickly, she'd not checked the account totals. Fuck!

"Well, it's your tax-deductible account. Set up by you and I bet you thought I wouldn't notice. The account should have only £50,000, shouldn't it?" Chris waved the paper in her face. "What you did was highly illegal?" Chris pointed at her. "It's theft and you are in serious trouble."

"But only for £50,000- not all the rest." Jessie walked up to Chris.

"The numbers you put through the books were quite careless. You must have been tired. You didn't check the balance sub-total alerts on the account. I wasn't as dumb as you thought I was."

"I didn't...." Jessie was crushed and admitted everything.

"Doesn't matter who or what or how much." Chris shrugged. "it's your accesses on the account."

Jessie stood, petrified. Her mind was racing.

Chris walked up to her. "You really have nowhere to run and you're caught. All the evidence is at my fingertips. But I will give you a lifeline." Chris smiled predatory smile.

Jessie looked up "What? "

"A lifeline. You're looking at 10 to 12 years for embezzlement or 1 year with me."

"One year with you? "Jessie was confused.

"One year.... as my slave" Chris's tone was flat and with a hint of menace. "One year as my slave. You will be completely my property, to do with as I wish. You will be mine and mine alone."

Jessie backed away.

"Or you can go to prison. You won't like it there Jessie." Chris stood still and a faint smile.

"I'm not going....to be your slave" Jessie's voice broke.

"Very well, the police will be around in two hours, the forensic accountants I employed will get the evidence to the authorities and you'll be in custody by 5pm."

"I...I... can't be your slave." Jessie was cold with shock.

"Enjoy prison life." Chris shrugged.

"What do you want me to do?" Jessie asked softly, her defeat hung in the air.

The Collar.

"I will ask this question of you, every day. Do you wish to serve me or to be freed." His tone was clear and strong but hinted at the absolute pleasure it gave him.

"To serve you...My Master" Jessie replied. He eyes fixed to shiny expensive tiled floor of the hallway.

She was now going to have to obey him in every way and pay him back for her attempted fraud.

She would pay him back with her body.

And that body had been examined. Chris received visitors, one morning and she and he had been tested for STI's and Chris had instructed that she begin a course of skin patch contraceptives. Until, he had received the all-clear from the tests, Chris had satisfied himself by making Jessie perform fellatio. She would follow him around the house, and he would enjoy looking at her or making her masturbate in front of him. The email confirmed all clear. Chris presented her with a long silver chain and attached it to the chrome plated ring at the collar.

12