Giving Herself to Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me please." Chris led her to the large, expensively furnished lounge just off to the side of the staircase. The lounge was bright and airy and was adorned with art and large, soft sofas with a gas fire flicking in the chimney breast. The room seethed with wealth and acquired good taste. Its heat was appealing to her naked skin. Chris led her to the sofa and asked her to kneel in front of him.

"Now," Chris signed "we are both negative for STI's and you've been using your patch, haven't you?

"Yes Sir." Jessie looked up at him.

"All you need to know is that the past is the past. If you remain in my service and perform all your duties well. You will be truly free in one year. All evidence of your embezzlement will be expunged, and you can go back to your life, you can keep on at the firm but obviously not dealing with wealth management." Chris paused." Do you understand?"

"Yes...Sir "Jessie assumed the correct response. She could detect Chris's increasing tension and arousal. His politeness was becoming strained.

"I'm going to be honest with you Jessie, although you were not so with me. Your time here will be hard for you, at first." Chris stood up. Jessie was alarmed to see a growing erection, tenting the well-tailored grey trousers he wore." I going to have you, Jessie. I going to enjoy touching you, sleeping with you." His voice broke with tension "I am going to enjoy fucking you."

Jessie watched him undress. His hand-made shoes were kicked off and his shirt was unbuttoned as he spoke,

"I can't guarantee there won't be some dis-comfort. I will strive to be a good owner, but I've harboured a secret desire for you, and I'm now going to enjoy you." Chris was almost naked, himself. "As a slave, you'll have to get to anticipate to my needs but If I do hurt you, you may use a 'safe word' to alert me that I am hurting you too much.

Jessie's eyes widened in anxiety and the unexpected size of Chris's erect member, jutting out in front of her.

"Your safe word is Red" Chris was now, straining to remain calm. "Repeat it please."

"Red" Jessie repeated "Sir."

With the protocol imparted, Chris brought his straining manhood to Jessie's lips and rubbed the glistening bulbous head across her mouth.

Jessie opened her mouth to answer.

Yes Sir

Chris did hurt her sometimes. Most of the time, he tried to be considerate, but he was very demanding. The fellatio was pretty much constant for the first week or so. Seeing Jessie, naked inflamed Chris all the time. She started to work out his arousal cycle. They slept together in his super-king size bed. He would fuck her before sleep and often. He wanted her to give herself to him, and despite the frequent late nights and early mornings, she was able to keep him satisfied. Once or twice, he'd wake her to fuck her in the night. He was more direct with her, ordered her to touch him, suck and position herself for his enjoyment. She soon learned to always keep lube near, although to her astonishment, she got wet quite often when he would pull to him, spread her legs and to eat her out.

Surprisingly, sometimes, when she was still half awake, it would feel Chris make love to her. He would be gentle, attentive and she grew to enjoy his clever tongue on her pussy lips and clitoris. Once or twice, she thought she could 'fuck' her way out of this slavery. Make him fall in love with her. Chris, however, was no push over. Unfortunately, Jessie, was always brought back to reality. On a whim, He would pull her onto the sofa and take her or bend her over a chair or the table and simply 'use' her. He would tell her to sit on his lap and she would feel his fingers slide into her and play with her clitoris. Often, she would orgasm when he would finger fuck her. Jessie was shocked to find that she was often ready enough for his attentions.

'Was she enjoying this?" Jessie pondered, her body responded to him instantly.

He was very attractive. When he exercised, he would insist that she join him. She would be allowed a sports bra and panties when she ran and worked out with weights. Chris schooled her in simple boxing routines and skipping. She was allowed to teach him yoga. He insisted that she remain naked for that and swimming. More than once, she was stretching and, he would lie and watch her, her bum would be tensed, or her pussy would be parted, and he would take her on the mat.

Jessie had decided that Chris wasn't a true 'Dom', he was simply acting on impulse. He wasn't cruel or sadistic. Apart from the nakedness and the collar, they were living out a sort` of 'fantasy existence'. The sex was even enjoyable, and she was aroused much of the time. Chris encouraged her to use sex toys and would explore the limits of punishment. He had tried paddles and even a riding crop but always stopped short of marking her skin. Once, he'd even applied a skin lotion to treat a more savage session.

Jessie was, surprised to find that she was learning to like being 'owned'. Apart from her lack of freedom, life was not without its advantages. Chris and she would often talk about a variety of subjects, Jessie grew to think, he enjoyed her mind as well as her body. The food and drink were always good. Chris cooked well and he allowed her to enjoy wine and on occasion, spirits. A hard fucking would always follow a few drinks, Jessie learned that Chris never drank to excessive and wouldn't allow her to either. He didn't want to numb the physical sensations of having sex with her.

Sometimes Chris could be unfeeling though. He made it clear that she had physical and mental boundaries. Jessie did miss being free. The doors were electronically monitored, and she dare not try them. Chris had a ten-digit PIN for the alarms. Besides, where could she go. All he had to do was call the Police and that was that.

Chris, like most men, was stiff in the early morning, Jessie would position herself for his cock and often, was now always wet enough to take his impressive size without extra lube or her own spit to ease his penetration. Chris had been adventurous with her, having her take different sexual positions. Not being a prude herself, she was experienced with 'doggy' or 'cow' girl' but Chris had introduced other positions that made her experience powerful orgasms. As expected, he eventually, he used his fingers in her arse but he stopped short of actually fucking her anally.

Jessie was pleased as she didn't know if she would be able to take this size. However, Jessie knew that eventually he would demand it of her. Within two days, an Amazon delivery had included a trio of chrome anal plugs of varying sizes and a large pump container of lubricant.

"I want you to use these, please. One hour in the morning, and another in the afternoon, start with the smallest and work up to the largest. I want you train your arse to accept my cock. When we fuck tonight, I'll want you keep the plug in. Please use the enema pack in en-suite and lube up generously."

"Yes sir. "Jessie replied. She had anticipated this desire and was a little nervous. Chris looked at her and pointed "Don't disappoint me Jessie".

True to his word, her owner had inspected her anus, before he started to massage her pussy lips to make Jessie wet. The plug was tight, but Jessie had already tried anal sex, with other boyfriends, so she had some experience of it. Chris was clearly new to it, as he kept touching the plug and pulling at it. Jessie allowed him to experiment and when she was ordered to sit on his erection, he moaned loudly at the sensation of the plug, rubbing against his cock. The re-aligned his penetration somewhat and he could feel the hard device against the wall between her cunt and her rectum. Jessie was moaning too, she felt so completely 'full'. Chris had a big cock, but the plug made her feel uncomfortably stretched. Initially, he hurt her, the plug, and his hard thrusting.

"Red... Red! " Jessie shouted out. She'd not used the safe word before. Chris stopped immediately.

"Are you alright?" He voiced was strained but concerned.

"Sir..." Jessie used the correct language. "You're fucking me too hard. The plug is tearing me up." Jessie panted with eyes screwed up.

"I'll slow down, but keep the plug in." Chris wouldn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to blunt his pleasure either.

"Thank you, Sir," Jessie looked down at him.

He was slow and gentle after that and even with the plug inserted, his long strokes made Jessie jump and jerk as he slid into her. She fixed her eyes on Chris, and he looked into hers. Chris stopped and reached round and pulled the plug out and Jessie breathed out with relief.

"I need more practice with that." Jessie admitted.

Chris's eyes softened "We have time." He pulled her close to him. Jessie let him hold her. He then thrust up into her hard and fucked her until he came in huge spurts. Chris took no care about where he ejaculated. He emptied himself inside her all the time, sometimes he'd cum on her face, or tits and then ask her to scoop it all up and swallow it or lick his semen-stained cock clean. She had gotten used to the taste of his semen. She swallowed enough of it and found it quite tolerable. The spanking crept into their every-day life. She got used to the spanking, both playful and ardent. Often, spanking was a prelude to sex Chris enjoyed seeing her naked bum walking around the house.

They lived alone and, on the days, the cleaning staff appeared, Jessie would be given clothes to wear, or she and Chris would go outside in the large grounds around the house. Sometimes he would steal out of the house and drive her away for a hour or two. On one such occasion, he had taken her into a secluded wood and made her undress for him. He had fucked her against a tree with such passion, she even got a thrill from the danger of sex in the open. Afterwards, he delighted in watching her pee in the forest floor. She giggled as he stroked her belly, helping in pushing out her urine. When she had her monthly period, Chris was almost gentle and considerate, but made up for it as she finished her menstruation, by fucking her hard that night and again, in the morning. She nearly had to use her 'safe' word, but she was also so aroused, by the force of his desire for her.

Her life became consumed by his desire for her. He had a naturally high sex drive, and she matched him. She'd always enjoyed sex with boyfriends and had her share of one-nightstands. Chris never tired of her. Jessie soon, found herself wanting his attentions when he would engage in role-play. Although rare, he had 'used' her, and made her ask him to fuck her. Jessie could sense a dilemma in his conduct. She was sure that he wanted to be loving with her and caring but then he would be harsh in his enjoyment of taking her body. She could not want for anything, with the obvious exception of clothing and soon found nakedness no trouble at all. He would be naked himself and Jessie seeing him at the beginning of arousal would take him in her mouth or hand.

"May I Sir?" Chris never refused an opportunity to enjoy her stroking him or sucking his cock. Jessie now, looked for an opportunity to allow him pleasure. She thought more and more about how to excite him. One quiet Wednesday afternoon, in the kitchen, she had to finally admit. She wanted to be his slave now. It had taken less than two months, now she could think only of pleasing him. That same afternoon, Chris had taken the chain off her collar. He has said that she didn't need it or looked good in it. The collar would remain on though.

To Jessie, the collar had become common place. She never asked for its removal. Having the collar was now part of the sex, sex she enjoyed with Chris. Soon, he happily let Jessie wear an almost sheer and see-though robe. It hardly obscured her body. He liked it.

After placing the chain on the table, he returned and cupped her naked breast and started to massage them.

"Ask me..." Chris whispered. Jessie knew, immediately, what he wanted. He liked to have Jessie role play now, it was his favourite sex.

"Fuck me...sir....Put your cock inside me. Fill me up." Jessie repeated the words,her owner had taught her. But now, she began to want him, to do that to her. She found herself speaking with a desire for him. Her pussy started to pool her wetness in her vagina.

His cock sprang to attention and, Chris pushed Jessie against the kitchen island and lifted her leg to straddle it, giving him complete ease of access to her cunt. Chris buried his face into Jessie fragrant, sodden pussy and licked and sucked at her. Jessie was shuddering with the excitement of his tongue.

"Oh my god...Sir please "She murmured. No scripted words now, Jessie felt the words come quickly to her mind.

A usual, Chris worked a finger into her ever sensitive anus and

"Oh Jessie, "Chris whispered as he continued to suck at her clit. The sex was full of passion, and she gave him her arse to fuck. They both slid down to the floor, she raised her arse to help him invade her puckered hole. Jessie was quick to notice, he was gentle, probing first with his fingers and then with the wet cock head. With his arousal, already peaked, Chris didn't last long, not until in the throes of sexual excitement caused him to thrust rapidly and ejaculated in long, large ropes into her. He had been rough, but Jessie's arse accepted him, as she relaxed initially and then gripped his shaft to accentuate his pleasure.

Chris was aghast. "Oh fuck! I couldn't hold on." He looked down as the white stream of semen trickled out of her anus. Jessie turned over and looked down at the pool of semen leaking from her anus. She looked at Chris and saw the interest on his face. Without thinking, she reached down and drew her finger through the semen and scooped up a dribble on her finger. Chris watched her.

"Don't worry sir...I'll clean it all up" Jessie lifted her finger and licked it clean.

By the next morning, the private doctor and nurse, who tested both Jessie and Chris, a month ago, returned for an impromptu gynaecological check-up and completed another series of blood screening for STIs and delivered a further course of contraceptives for Jessie.

Just before the consult, Chris removed her collar and asked her to go down. Surprisingly, she had never felt so naked, without it. After they had gone, Chris held up a silver torque. He beckoned her to the lounge.

"We should talk." Chris held it up. He placed the torque around her neck. "Your new collar." Chris brushed his finger down her chest. "To wear.... outside."

To the world, Chris had created an elaboration that they were lovers. Chris had spun a story of a full- blown relationship at her work and had requested a four-week vacation for her. The office girls were seething that she had 'landed' this wealth man.

With her family, in retirement Jessie didn't see them often but was allowed, under scrutiny, to telephone and stay in touch. Only, Jessie's friends had been a bother. Chris was unwilling to let go and had insisted that Jessie keep them at bay. She would be allowed to see them, he had promised.

However, Jessie had detected that Chris was becoming anxious and his mood became troubled. He had to accept that the 'fantasy' was coming to an end. It had been a month and four days. He had marked the time with anxiety.

One Sunday evening, Christ sat with Jessie, "It's time." Chris spoke with some trepidation. "It's been just over two months; people are going to get a mite suspicious of us being up here on our own." His mood became tormented. Chris reached forward and sat Jessie on the sofa. He took off the silver torque from her neck and put it on the sofa between them.

"You need to understand Jessie, all this and having you here has been incredible, and I don't want it to end. But you can go outside now. You could leave if you wanted to. You don't have to wear a collar."

Jessie stared at him. She looked down at the collar.

"Leave?" She looked confused.

"You don't have to worry about the money. I've sealed it away; you'll not be prosecuted. You're free if you want."

Jessie looked at Chris and looked down at the torque.

She picked it up and placed it around her neck.

"I'm your slave. Sir"

12