Giving Him What He Wants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed someone heading towards the toilet, so I quickly pretended to loiter around the door for some fresh air. He used the opposite toilet, and I stood there wondering what was happening inside. Fortunately, the man spent less than 5 minutes and headed back to his berth. I peeped inside to see if they were still at it. He was still madly pumping her and from the moans of my wife; I knew she was cumming yet again. Moments later, he groaned as he ejaculated deeply into her womb. My wife separated herself from him and thanked him before turning to freshen herself. He whispered something to her, and she looked at him for a moment and then shook her head, but he said something again and after a few moments, she tried to excuse herself but he held her and pushed down on her shoulders. She reluctantly squatted down once again and then he fed his well spent penis to her. It shocked me to see her take his spent penis in her mouth and clean it off; even though I felt she would pull away in disgust, I soon found her engaged in yet another attempt to pleasure him. Had he been a younger man, perhaps it would have worked, but after a few more minutes she gave up and excused herself. I hastened back to my berth and waited for them to return.

My loving wife had let that man take her bareback and even let him ejaculate inside her. We used condoms for protection and sometimes she even refused me if I didn't have one. She wanted to delay conceiving our next child, but now I wondered if she will conceive from this old man. Finally, my ego was bruised and I kept my wife away from him and that's what I did throughout the trip. My wife didn't let me have sex with her as she was menstruating, but she yielded to my pleading one day and let me fondle her, kiss her and then eventually took my penis in her mouth. Now I was reaping the rewards of letting my wife err; so that made me wonder if my earlier caution was warranted. On the last day when her periods were finishing, she let me mount her but only with a condom.

The scenes with the servant hadn't gone from my mind and I started wondering on how to see her with him again. It seemed impossible as our train journey was during the day and at home, there was very little privacy. Our relatives were about to leave after a few more days after returning from the wedding. That was the only opportunity. One other thought at the back of my mind was that she was very near to her fertile period. Wouldn't it be idiotic to wish that she had sex with him? Would she even risk it at this point with him?

It didn't take too long to find out. I got an urgent call from work that required me to travel to a neighboring town. I thought this would give an opportunity to test my wife, but I wondered how I would learn if she risked it with him or not. That's when I figured out if I could excuse myself from this trip somehow but still head out as per the plan and return home secretly. I could. After a lot of thought, I figured out a good plan.

Our guests slept in our front room while we were sleeping in the kitchen. The servant slept on the balcony, which spanned across the living room and the kitchen and had access to both the rooms. I thought of jumping into our balcony from neighbors, who I knew were out for a small vacation; they left their key with us. As per the plan, I waited until after 11:00 when I saw the servant get up from his bed on the balcony and knock on the kitchen door. The door was not locked; he nuzzled it and stepped inside. Bravely, I climbed up and crossed onto our balcony and peeped inside from the window. The servant was still standing by the door while my wife was breastfeeding our little one. There was a small candle burning in one corner to provide for some light inside the kitchen. It was perfect as I could now see them without getting noticed; the window was partially pulled together but I could peep inside. She was avoiding his eyes, but then she said something to him; she wasn't pleased with his behavior and it seems she wanted him to leave. I wondered why she kept the door open, if that's what she wanted. Things were quiet, but the servant knew how to cajole her and convinced her. He sat next to her and after a few moments lifted her pallu that covered her breasts. She looked at him sternly, but didn't react. Now her milky white breast was visible in that dim candle light. He then caressed her breast and pulled out her nipple from our baby's mouth and tugged on it. My wife groaned in pain but didn't stop him. When the baby cried, he fed it to the baby again.

She looked at him nervously, almost as if she had surrendered herself to him. He leaned forward and tried to kiss her; she turned away but the indolent servant turned her face and then slobbered over her mouth. I was jealous of that servant, as I could see the chemistry between him and her. Unfortunately, with her other lover, I didn't have the same opportunity. Within moments, I saw her melt in his arms; her mouth was glued to his, and she was kissing him passionately. Even though he tried to push her back, she resisted him, but continued kissing him. After trying to coerce her a few times, he gave up and turned his attention to her breasts. The old codger lay his head in her lap and latched onto the teat. The effect on her was instantaneous, as she groaned and moaned for the next 5 minutes. It was clear, though, that her resistance was waning away. Eventually, he pushed her back; she rolled on to her side; letting our little one continue to suckle while the servant took her from behind. She turned back and offered her lips to him. After cursorily kissing her, he moved to the next step.

He got rid of the Saree and even got rid of her petticoat and how she was naked below her waist. The old man aligned his penis against her opening; her one leg was above his thigh. The sight was mesmerizing, and fortunately for me they were facing the window. Two things became apparent; the contrast between their complexion and the sheer size disparity between her vagina and his equipment. It was as if a jersey bull was mounting a virginal Indian cow! My wife clenched her fists as she tried to control the pain of getting impaled on his penis. Her eyes almost popped out, and she gasped for air as he brutally pushed it in; even then, it still was only half in. She convulsed moments later and hit an incredible climax. I had never witnessed such an intense climax, apart from perhaps one other time on the train when she was with him for the first time. The servant then masterfully started stroking her from behind; her natural lubrication allowed him to bury his entire penis in her tight vagina. It didn't take too long once they got into a rhythm and after she rolled on her back and allowed him to mount her in a missionary position. Our child was fast asleep, so she had little hindrance. The old servant took a few more minutes before ejaculating inside her. There was no doubt in my mind that she was going to be pregnant by him and, even more strangely, it felt appropriate to me at that moment. After all, no one had pleasured her the way he did; perhaps not even her first lover.

What happened soon after the episode surprised me even more and I was glad that I waited a few moments longer, risking getting caught by them. She wiped his spent penis with a rag and took it in her mouth. I saw some sort of hunger in her to resurrect his penis for yet another round. It took a long while; over 20 minutes, all the while, she leisurely pleasured him and chatted with him. Eventually, when it was ready, she invited him to mount her again, and this time it was one of the marathon sessions that I witnessed for the first time in my life. The old man was so connected with my wife that I only felt jealous about his ability to please a woman who was almost his granddaughter's age. She made love to him with such ardour that I knew she desired to be bred by this stallion.

I had lost all appetite after he ejaculated inside her the second time and hurried to the neighboring room. I had plans of eavesdropping on them the following night, but because of an urgent call from work, this time for real, I couldn't. As expected, I returned from my work trip after 3 days, just as our guests were departing. After returning from the station, I pounced on my wife and even though she should have been satisfied, she welcomed my attention and after some kissing, spread her legs so that I could pleasure her with my tongue. What a difference it was! I had developed a habit of checking her privates under the Saree with the aid of a small torch she was unaware of, and this time I saw how inflamed her vagina looked. Her vaginal area was deep red and looked tender. Her hole seemed to have widened at least by an inch. Our servant had made the most of our hospitality. She let me mount her without a condom; giving me a chance to score with her. I unloaded inside her moments later; filling her womb with my semen. Never in my life I could imagine that I could ejaculate so much.

Just as I had imagined, she started having morning sickness a month later and three months later she shared she was pregnant. Based on the dates Dr. gave, I could calculate and see the servant scored with her on the very first night at the house itself. To save my pride, I still gave myself an equal chance of impregnating her. I am conflicted now as I encouraged my wife to cuckold me consciously, yet I am not as willing to accept the consequences. Please advise. I wonder what I should do.

--------------

Followup by husband after 15 years.

Thank you for guiding me with your response to my earlier letter that I wrote 15 years back. It was interesting to see it from an outside-in perspective, and I agree I had instigated her affair. She, too, had faltered, but if I had intervened, things couldn't have gone this far. Our relatives servant had indeed impregnated my wife. Even though I should have been dismayed by the news, I wasn't. I felt he deserved to inseminate her; and especially after you made it clear to me I was responsible for her slutty behavior.

My wife was more willing in the bedroom after her brief affair with the servant. She dropped subtle cues to welcome my sexual attention even during daytime. Often she even woke me up in the morning and encouraged me to mount her. No matter how much I tried to maul her, I could never elicit the same response. I was no match for either of her lovers. Still, she solicited my attention. She allowed me to pleasure her orally, but rarely reciprocated in return. In the first few months, she was extra careful and didn't allow me to mount her regularly, but indulged me in every other way. She was looking alluringly pretty and wondered if her lovers would desire her in such a pregnant state. I didn't have to wait for too long to find out.

My wife's friend, with whose father she had a brief rendezvous, met me at a social gathering and requested a favor. Her father, i.e. my wife's lover, was visiting our town, and she wondered if we could accommodate him for a short while. His wife passed away and so it was only him managing their business and frequented our town. It surprised me she asked me instead of talking to her own friend, i.e. my wife. I couldn't refuse and agreed without checking with my wife. My wife was not happy with me but said nothing.

Just as luck would have it, he arrived a couple of weeks later. He called me at work and let me know about his plan to arrive the following day. I wanted to see what may transpire between him and my wife. My work shifts were unpredictable, so I could excuse myself on some pretext or another. Fortunately, our neighbors were out as well, and so I thought it offered me yet another splendid opportunity. I let my wife know I would arrive late, around midnight, after finishing my overtime. Somewhere during the day, however, I sent a message to her that her friend's father would come over in the evening. My wife was a little over 5 months pregnant and Dr. had advised that intercourse was fine as long as we both were careful. Compared to her previous time, she looked heavily pregnant, and that was more because of the servant's seed she was carrying.

As per the plan, I arrived early and holed myself up in my neighbor's apartment. There was a question earlier about how I could eavesdrop from the balcony as they are open but on ours we had put a shutter to keep the rainwater outside and in summers keeping the sun out. This offered better privacy, especially if someone was using the balcony for sleeping. Our guest arrived around dinner time and my wife greeted him with a smile and let him inside. I wondered if I should risk jumping into the balcony or wait but I felt I had to take a chance or that I would miss out on something crucial. Fortunately, our guest took a shower as soon as he entered the house while my wife prepared tea for him. It didn't even take 5 minutes though and by the time she was ready; he stepped into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. Our younger one was sleeping in the living room, and he knew she would be alone as I was working overtime. That bastard didn't even waste a minute and despite my wife's protests, he grabbed her and planted his lips on hers. My poor wife resisted, but her efforts were in vain as he aggressively kissed her. He was significantly darker than the servant; perhaps much darker to either of our tastes, but it didn't seem to matter. She yielded and let him have his way with her. I couldn't even imagine the ferocity or hunger he had for her as chewed on her lips.

Both of them stood only 3-4 feet away from my vantage point, so I could even hear my wife pleading for him to stop. Although she let him kiss her, she tried to dissuade him, saying that he shouldn't take advantage of her husband's good nature. I heard him retort that if he didn't want him to take advantage, then perhaps he should have been present. Kissing went for a long while; all the while, he mauled her breasts and groped her butt. After getting satisfied, he forced her to kneel and pleasure him with her mouth. He didn't even wait for too long before thrusting his penis into her mouth and started his stroking activity. My wife felt helpless and pushed back on him, but he was relentless. She threw up in front of him but he ignored her pleading and after she freshened up, he tried it yet again. This time, although she showed the same signs; she managed to not throw up. In my excitement, I failed to notice that he was similarly gifted, although I felt he was smaller than her second lover. My loving wife helplessly endured this man as he finally pushed his penis into her mouth and perhaps into her throat as well. The man seemed to be besotted by her and continued fucking her mouth as if it was her vagina. It amazed me to see her withstand such an onslaught. The man ejaculated inside her mouth after 5 minutes of this frantic drama. She struggled to keep it all in her mouth. The old bastard finally let go of her hair and she rushed to the bathroom to freshen herself up.

I returned home early in anticipation, so I headed back. My wife was surprised but said nothing. Her face that was flushed red revealed that something was going on between the two. We had dinner soon after that and despite my intentions of sleeping with the wife in the kitchen; she drove me away and made me sleep in our living room. Our guest took one divan (it is a small sofa without a backrest), while I took the opposite one. I never imagined that our audacious guest would take a chance with her the same night, especially after having quenched his thirst earlier during that evening. However, I was alert to see if something were to happen and, to my utter surprise, only an hour later on I was woken up with the sounds of door latching. Our guest was not present at his place; I tried to see if he was in the toilet, but he wasn't. That's when I boldly stepped out onto the balcony and peeped inside the kitchen from my usual location. My wife was kissing this man as he lay next to her with his leg on her thighs. After a couple of minutes of intense kissing, she turned on her side and let him spoon her. My wife's moans let me know once again that this man was gifted, and she loved mating with him. In that awkward position, he stroked her for over 10 minutes, during which she climaxed twice. It was a short but intense session and soon after that, they separated and I hurried back to my bed.

I was shocked by the blatant attempt of this man to take my wife under my roof with such utter disregard for my presence. The man left the next day and things returned to normalcy, or so I thought, but when his daughter once again made the strange request, I didn't know what to say. My wife also had warned me to not invite this man to our house a few times, but I couldn't say no to his daughter. It took me a little while, but his daughter knew what was up between her father and my wife. Soon his visits became regular; every 2 or 3 weeks, he would show up at our place and stay at least one night; sometimes a couple of nights. He seemed normal and considerate at other times unless it came to his nocturnal activities, which happened at an alarming frequency. This continued till the 9th month of her pregnancy and while I lived with my celibacy, he continued enjoying the pleasures of my wife. During that period, he also started taking her anally, which my wife resisted earlier, but eventually started enjoying it.

My wife, after giving birth to our second child, fit herself with an IUD device to avoid pregnancy. Since we had two children in quick succession, her decision seemed normal, but the real reason was that she knew her lover would have impregnated her in no time. Strangely, visits of our guest became even more regular and things continued between him and my wife.

My wife was particular about avoiding sex with me the nights she was with him, so I never knew if she would have been sexually interested after having a satiating experience with him. One morning, I had an opportunity. Our guest was planning to leave very early in the morning as he had a morning train to catch and fortunately for me, just before he woke up, officially, from the bed, he made love to my wife for over half-hour. On that morning, as soon as our guest left, I accosted my wife. My wife was particular about never having sex with me in daylight; that rule, however, never applied to sex with her lovers. She admonished me several times, but eventually relented and offered her lips. When I tried to eat her out as I did when I wanted to spend more time in having sex with her, she refused, but once again I persisted and finally, I tasted her vagina. My wife was gushing with lubricating juices as I pushed my tongue into her vagina. Their mixed juices were bitter but appealed to me as I had imagined pleasuring her after she had accommodated her lover. She moaned and climaxed almost instantly; within a few minutes. She knew I was tasting her lover's semen and something that she perhaps liked. Soon after that, I mounted her and ejaculated inside her after stroking her for a few more minutes.

A year later, my wife considered getting pregnant again and got her IUD removed. It was no surprise when our guest spent an entire week at our place during her fertile period and every night mounted my wife and even during the days mounted her at every opportunity. Needless to mention that she missed her periods the very next month. Our financial situation changed, and we moved to a bigger place, but the visits from our guests continued as expected. In fact, it became common for him to spend 3-4 nights every week, monopolizing my wife's time in the bedroom. Her affair with him lasted almost 15 years, during which he impregnated her three times. It took little to understand since they were much darker than our other children. Fortunately, they all were boys, so it didn't seem that odd. Towards the last decade of their affair, things were transparent to all three of us and we apportioned our times tacitly. The good part was that now my wife would be eager to fellate me and even let me take her anally whenever I desired her. But only after I ate her pussy filled with her lover's semen.