Giving Him What He Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arun and I had talked about my future wife perhaps 6 years ago, and he always told me that he would help me with my intimate duties just the way he had helped my brother-in-law. Ever since he took my sister I always had this feeling that he would take my wife as well. Even more importantly, I always wanted him to in my fantasies. Mamta, my sister's affair with him was over 8 years old now, and he had impregnated her thrice during that time. She had herself struggled with the guilt but for her there was simply no way out. Apparently she had tried for 5 years to get pregnant but only after Arun's affair started she conceived for the first time. After that she could not stop as her family wanted a lot of children, and it seems only he could give her those children.

Arun had always been fond of my sister ever since he became my friend, but it took a long while for my sister to accept him. Eventually he got from her not just the love he wanted but also a way to realize his taboo feelings towards her. When I finally spoke about my fears and worries, Mamta asked me, "When he first revealed to you that he would try to seduce me, did the thought of you seducing me come to your mind, or you always wanted him to seduce me?"

"I always wanted him to seduce you. I didn't have dirty thoughts about you and even if I had they were always fleeting."

"Even now as you realize that he would seduce your wife do you want to stop him or do you feel that she should surrender to him?"

When I didn't answer, she consoled me, "Jignesh even though it seems strange to you now, this sort of feeling is not uncommon. Your brother-in-law is aware of my affair with Arun. He learned about it during my first pregnancy itself. Apparently, he knew that he had very low sperm count and due to which suffered from low self-esteem that affected his sex life with me. I wouldn't say that my sex life with him is great but it is better than what it used to be."

"You know how big Arun is and how much pleasure he gives me, right?" she continued.

"If you always fantasized and imagined your future wife in my place then this is your chance to live it."

"Your brother-in-law is comfortable with the knowledge that I have a lover but you desire to see your wife mate with such a hot stud."

There was nothing hidden from her. She also knew that I eavesdropped on her on a regular basis; especially when she made me aware of her fertile period. Surprisingly Arun seemed to be unaware of my presence during his sessions with her or perhaps he didn't care.

"You are right Didi, I still get excited seeing you with him and I imagine the same would happen when he is with Hetal," I said. Hetal was the name of my future wife.

"You think it's ok?" I asked.

"It's up to you Jignesh," she replied, "a lot depends on whether your wife likes it or not but after shedding her inhibitions, I am confident that she would love sleeping with him for sure."

"You don't have to do anything from your side, if Jignesh likes her then he will definitely make a move and if she reciprocates then something may happen. I suppose you are not averse to that idea," she said.

I nodded.

"If this does start," she said, "be ready to raise his kids; because I don't think he will use any sort of protection."

I had no reason to doubt that.

Hetal was a big city girl; she was far more educated, and experienced than me in almost every way. She had just turned 18 when we got engaged; her parents were rather conventional, as were mine, and didn't want to wait for too long. I was 8 years elder to her but that didn't bother them. She stood about 5' 4", about a inch taller than me and seemed to be on the healthier side. She had beautiful big eyes and large, pouty lips. Her hair was long, thick, and silky that she usually wore in one braid. She was extremely fair and was gifted with a blemishless complexion almost like my sister. My sister had a sharp nose while hers was a little rounder and my sister had pale white complexion while Hetal had an olive tinge to her complexion that gave her face extra spark. She had a pretty good figure and a sizable bust for her height.

Once our engagement was done, we both were allowed to meet on a regular basis and that's when we started coming closer to each other. She was rather frank about everything and felt that since we are signing up for a lifelong commitment it is better to not hide much from each other. Over a few weeks, we graduated to kissing each other but those were rather shallow kisses as we both were conscious about how the other person would perceive us. She was experienced and shared that she had two boyfriends in the past and that she had indulged them with some kissing. A few other cousins and friends had misbehaved with her a few times but nothing major; more importantly she promised that she was still a virgin. She was so pretty that I was surprised that she even agreed to marry me. I was pretty good looking but lacked in the height department.Our family was well to do and perhaps that was an advantage in such alliances.

Just spending the two months with Hetal, I felt that she was a good match for me. She was bold while I was a little shy and reserved. She was talkative while I was the silent type. She liked attention while I usually tried to run away from it. I was the intellectual type and she was the street smart one. She also developed pretty good rapport with my family, so I was extremely pleased with our parent's choices. Our marriage was about a month away and the critical decision still weighed on my mind.

My conversation with my sister on the topic had definitely given me some clarity but it was a critical decision for me, so I didn't want to simply take her advice on it. Imagining my wife with Arun had been one of the most persistent fantasies throughout my life. After meeting Hetal the desire to see her with him had become even more intense. As I learned more about her outgoing nature and her liberal attitude towards sex, I felt that she may not be entirely averse to this idea. However, in my mind I wanted to be clear on why I wanted this in the first place. If I didn't want it then I should perhaps make it very clear with Arun so he doesn't get any wrong ideas. Arun was out during our engagement so he had still not met her; he had relocated to a different area and was now visiting us on an occasional basis.

On the surface it seemed that my sister had written off my brother-in-law's sexual performance completely but upon prying further details from her I didn't think that was entirely true. Our mind often plays tricks on us. They had sex actively, almost on a daily basis barring the normal exceptions. Their sexual episodes lasted almost an hour on a regular basis and on weekends were much longer. They indulged in almost everything. Even though she didn't rate his performance highly she regularly orgasmed while having sex with her husband. If Arun had vanished from her life it would not have made much difference to her as other things were already compensating for it in her life.

It was true though that her orgasm's were intense with Arun and even her episodes with him lasted significantly longer and also they tended to do multiple times during the night. However, I felt that was mostly due to the limited time they had together, which they both wanted to fully capitalize. My sister had confessed that I was equipped like her husband and that Arun was more than twice as long and thick. Somewhere in her mind this stark difference had been etched. When one compared the performances in all honesty, Arun won hands down but whether it was worth taking the risk of having an affair and ruining one's marriage or not was an entirely different question.

The more I thought about it, I had come to a realization that only Hetal could make that decision for us. Either way I would be fine; although in all honesty I would have loved to see her mate with him but the repercussions bothered me sometimes. S

ince I was the intellectual type, I thought of writing an agreement for myself beforehand, so that I don't ever go back and blame anyone else.

Arun arrived about 3 weeks before my marriage and he would be with me all the while until after my marriage. It was a very short period and I didn't think he could score with her in that short span of time and that too before my marriage, I felt that if he could then he certainly deserved something special. I knew for Arun to get a kiss from her would not be that difficult but if he was able to make him give her a blowjob then he certainly deserved to mate with her for life. And if he was able to mount her even before our marriage then he totally deserved to impregnate her. It was a simple yet effective way for me to be honest with my own feelings.

Arun was fawning all over Hetal since the very moment he met her. He was practically smitten by her beauty and her ripe, young body. It took not more than an hour or two for him to put her at complete ease and bring himself up as her close confidante from our side. He was such a charmer and it seemed and over the years, he had perfected his art. He was 10 years elder to her but it seemed that had it been in any other context, he would woo her in a matter of a few days. Still the challenge I had put in front of him, although he was unaware of it, was quite tall. To be fair to him, I thought of providing him ample opportunities and hence made a plan to meet with her on a daily basis and usually Arun tagged along or was around us.

About a week and half had passed and I didn't seem to catch anything happening between them. That's when I got alerted and thought perhaps I was looking for wrong things or was entirely missing what was happening between them. Hetal and I spoke about him a lot and it was apparent that Hetal liked his company a lot. Apart from being a well-known philanderer, he was highly educated from a premier Engineering institute and had started his own company. The old Arun who was a laggard in studies was gone; ever since his affair with my sister started something had changed; perhaps it brought stability to his life and he could focus on studies. Hetal asked me why he was still not married; she knew that he was older than me. I didn't think anything happened between them but I felt that Hetal had started liking him.

Anyway, we went for a movie together that week and Arun joined us as well. To make him comfortable, we had Hetal sit between the two of us. Hetal had brought a shawl with her as she claimed she always felt cold inside the theater. For some reason, I was more alert this time; perhaps it was due to the relative darkness inside the theater. We had chosen one of those special box rooms to watch the movie. Don't know why I chose such a setting but I felt that both Arun & Hetal deserved such an opportunity.

Hetal spent a lot of time talking with me; practically ignoring him more or less. Arun spent his initial time getting snacks and cold drinks and making both of us comfortable. We chatted a lot and I dropped a hint that she better talk to Arun as well.

"Of course Jignesh," she playfully responded, "I know he is your best friend. I will make sure he is entertained as well."

She smiled and asked, "Don't you think Arun is too fond of your fiance?"

"I know he is a charmer; be careful of him," I said smiling. She smiled and shifted her attention to him. He had just arrived bringing all the goodies along. She passed them to me and when I asked why she is not eating, she responded, "I don't want your good friend to complain about my bad breath."

I was surprised how she was talking and now I seriously started to wonder what was going on.

"What's going on Hetal?"

"Nothing Jignesh," she smiled and softly whispered, "You should be telling me this. Only a week before our marriage; you bring me here for watching a movie; in such a private place; but also drag along with your best friend."

"And you hardly seem to notice that he is keenly interested in your fiancé," she said.

"No it's not like that," I said.

"And you have me seated between the two of you. I take it as if you don't want him to feel left out."

"Even Mamta Didi told me that you have shared everything with him," she added.

I tried raising my voice, and she immediately said, "Shut up Jignesh."

"Please don't create a scene," she softly added.

"Listen if what I have said is not true then please make an excuse, so we can get out from here right away," she added and gave me a stern look.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? He has been hitting on me Jignesh," she seethed.

"It would look bad Hetal," I pleaded. Not sure what was going through my mind, but you could say that I blinked for a moment. Hetal restlessly sat in her seat and waited for me to act on it. I stood up and made up some stupid excuse for myself and said to Arun that we would have to leave. Arun was surprised and didn't understand what was going on but calmly responded, "It's fine Jignesh why don't you go ahead. I will drop Hetal after the movie. You are fine Hetal?"

Hetal nervously nodded and that left me no chance but to stay back. I said I will leave in about half-hour and settled in my chair. Hetal once again whispered to me, "Jignesh grow some balls. And if you can't, then perhaps it is only appropriate that I entertain the only man here."

She waited for a few more minutes and then opened her shawl and covered herself with it. Leaning towards me, she whispered to me, "Enjoy the show."

After that she leaned towards Arun and started talking to him and ignored me. Nothing happened but just talking; after about 15 minutes or so, he said, "Hey what happened? You have not gone yet?"

"I will; after sometime," I replied, ignoring him.

After about a few more minutes, she offered me a little of a shawl and, leaning towards me whispered into my ear, "I know honey; this has been your fantasy." She then laid her hand in my lap and gave my bulge a good squeeze. It was the first time she did that; she kissed me on my cheek and said, "Seriously honey if this is not your fantasy, please stop it. Look carefully your friend has taken it seriously."

She showed me that Arun was clutching her hand while watching the movie. And then giving another good squeeze to my bulge, she whispered, "I have a feeling that you want this."

Then I saw my loving fiancé move to the other side and continuously talk with Arun. Arun distributed his attention between the movie and her; her eyes were on him almost all the time. Things seemed to mellow down after that for a little while but after 20 minutes or so I noticed that Hetal was breathing rather heavily. She was sitting upright; leaning a little forward while Arun had leaned to her side and was whispering something to her. It was difficult for me to see but after a minute or so, her shawl fell down, and I saw Arun's large hands kneading and squeezing her breasts. Hetal's lips were parted, and she was completely lost in those feelings. Realizing that his cover had gone, he let her go, and I saw Hetal fall back into her seat, pulling the shawl over her breasts once again.

After recomposing herself and giving me a couple of minutes to digest what she thought I witnessed, she leaned towards me and whispered, "Your friend seems to be besotted by my breasts. For the past 15 minutes he has been milking them nonstop. I never thought it would be possible to orgasm by simply touching your breasts."

I didn't respond and neither did she expect anything from me. She felt that my penis was still hard as a rock and then asked, "Honey, I am thirsty. Can you please get some water for me?"

I took a few minutes and stood up to get water for her. The thought of what may happen behind my back was weighing on my mind. Fortunately, right outside a canteen boy was loitering, whom I requested to buy a couple of bottles of water. I stepped inside behind those dark curtains and peeped in from the side. Both of them were talking to each other like a loving couple, leaning towards each other; perhaps clasping their hands once again. The spot boy returned in a minute and I slowly entered the box theater back again without making any noise. Waiting for them to ignore the noise made by the door that was pulled in, I slowly kneeled down and stepped to the side from the curtains and peeped in to see that Arun had made his move and was kissing my lovely fiancé.

There was no pretense as she reciprocated with equal fervor to his intense kiss. Don't know if it was the first time they kissed, but it certainly didn't seem so. Obviously I had missed some earlier tell-tale signs. After a minute or so, he tugged on her hand and she reluctantly kneeled in front of him after checking for me. And that was a slap on my face as he once again proved to be a master seducer. Fortunately, she spent about 3-4 minutes and finally got back on her seat. I chose that moment to enter and offered her the water bottle. Arun excused himself and no sooner did he exit, she sat on my lap and started kissing me. It was a short but intense kiss and for the first time I felt that she was incredibly worked up; her breath was so alluring that I kept on kissing her until she put a stop.

Upon his return Arun made an excuse that he will have to leave as he remembered something. Hetal looked at me and said, "Let's go. The movie is not fun. You, too, had to leave, right?" Without giving me an opportunity to argue she dragged me out. Everything seemed normal but on the way Arun wanted to swing by our garment factory shop as he wanted to pick something up from there. Needless to mention that Hetal dragged me along. As expected I got pulled into some business related things while Arun went about his way to gather his things and Hetal followed him after waiting for a few minutes.

Our factory had a private room back where sometimes we rested or worked privately. I suspected that Arun headed to the same room; no other employee generally was allowed in that area, so it offered plenty of privacy. I rushed back to that alley and before turning into the alley I peeked to see if they were present and there in the alley itself, Arun had pinned her against a wall and was kissing her deeply. My wildest fantasies were turning out to be true. As, I said this was the back side of the factory with one exit to the backside of the factory that was locked from the inside. The entrance to this alley was from the front, but it was gated by another door that was usually locked as well; only a select few people had access to the door as well.

My lovely finance kneeled down and finished what she had started in the theater. She devoured his long equipment ardently and within 5 minutes he ejaculated inside her mouth. They didn't spend too much time; Arun went into the room and told her to head back as he may need some time. I rushed back out of the outer room and waited for her to exit. She was surprised to find me there but requesting me to keep quiet, she led me back into that dark, outer room.

She hugged me and said, "I love you Jignesh." She softly kissed me on my lips and waited for me to say something.

"What was going on in the theater Hetal?" I asked.

"You know don't you?" she said playfully. I was stunned with her sudden change in demeanor but had no courage to either counter or argue with her. She waited for a moment and then said, "Despite what it may seem, I love you and definitely want to marry you."

"Are you still worked up?" she whispered and felt my bulge again. She smiled and said, "hey listen Arun is feeling very lonely. Do you mind picking me up this evening again, so that we can spend some time at your place?"

"What? At home?"

"It's safe at home, right?" she suggested.

"But Hetal do you think this is right?" I asked.

"Come on Jignesh," she replied, "wasn't I honest with you about my previous affairs?"