Giving Him What He Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides we still aren't married yet so just think of my affair with Arun as one of those?"

"Hetal really? Can you even hear yourself?"

"Jignesh I thought of you as a considerate husband," she said teasing me and added, "Arun is your closest friend and has always had a very good relationship with your previous girlfriends. So, I was making sure he doesn't have any complaints against your wife."

"Hetal that was in the past," I reasoned.

"You are unnecessarily worried Jignesh. I love you and not him and this is only harmless fun for him as well. He has no interest in marrying me. Think of this as a special bond between a Devar and his Bhabi."

"Come let's go," she led me saying, "don't fret over it. We can talk in the evening."

That day I learnt that I indeed was a cuckold as my sister had claimed earlier. As per the plan she visited me in the evening and after having cursory talks with my parents we moved upstairs. My sister brought up tea and some snacks. Hetal seemed to be nervous sitting inside our bedroom; this was going to be our bedroom after our wedding. I showed her a few things of mine as my sister put down tea and the snacks on the bedside table. When I tried to take the tea cup, she held my hand and said, "Come I need to talk to you."

She led me to her room and closed the door and said, "She is not here for you. Apparently she has some unfinished business with Arun."

"Didi this is too much," I blurted, frustrated by my own sister's behavior and fiance's behavior.

"Don't make a scene, Jignesh," she reprimanded me.

"It's such a splendid opportunity to watch him mount your fiance but your ego is all riled up. I don't think you can handle it. So, better just stay with me here."

"But Didi," I pleaded.

"Come let me comfort you," she said and offered me her breast to suckle on. We waited in that room for perhaps half-hour or so when I heard a soft knock on the door. It was Hetal. My sister had been consoling me all along but finally when Hetal was knocking on the door, she said, "Now listen Jignesh. You better behave with her and don't make a scene. This was bound to happen, so don't vent it out on her."

Hetal stepped inside the dark room as my sister finally stepped out. Hetal locked the door and stepping inside hugged me first and then softly kissed me on my lips. Her breath smelled of semen; a handful of times I had smelled it on my sister's breath and by now I was used to it. She made me sit and said, "I know this is all crazy Jignesh. Arun told me that you had this fantasy for long and he made it real with 3 other girlfriends, so it only made sense that he did with me i.e. your future wife as well. Just like he took their virginity, he also took mine."

"Please don't be mad at me my love," she softly whispered to me.

"You are so mean Hetal," I said, containing my feelings. My sister didn't think of me as a man and now even my wife thought the same way. At least my sister was older than me, so I could console myself but with Hetal it hurt a lot more.

"I am sorry Jignesh," she said, taking her hand into my pajamas and grasping my semi-hard penis. She latched onto my lips and I tasted the bitterness both literally and figuratively.

"Jignesh you are not blaming me, now are you?" she asked me, breaking her kiss cursorily. She kissed me even more intensely now; her hand slowly started stroking my hard penis.

"Ever since I met him, I knew his intentions weren't right but you didn't seem to mind anything at all," she said looking at me, wiping my tears that had accidentally spilled.

"He charmed me from the very first day and pursued me relentlessly. He did it right in front of you and you never shielded me," she continued.

"I just thought you wanted to share your most prized possession with him," she added and continued kissing me.

"Was this the first time you kissed him?" I asked hesitantly. She pulled back and looked at me strangely.

"You don't think of me as a slut for sleeping with him the very first day I kissed him," she countered.

"Then when?" I asked. She continued slowly stroking my penis and blushing for a moment, she said,

"The very first day we met he tried, but I avoided his lips but the very next day he pinched and played with my breasts so much that I didn't have an option but to offer my lips."

"Also, it wasn't the first time I gave him a blowjob; it was the 5th time but the first time in front of you."

She kissed me and started stroking me furiously. It took less than a minute for me to ejaculate.

This continued for the next several days until almost the day of our marriage arrived. On the day of our marriage as Arun left, he graciously thanked and congratulated me. He told me that I was lucky to marry such a hot and beautiful girl but also warned that she was a total slut and an easy target. He promised to come back and help me out, once he has taken care of his work abroad. There was a sense of longing in Hetal's eyes as he stepped off the stage. We were mostly done with the picture taking ceremony and were casually chatting as the rest of the crowd left us alone.

"Is he leaving tonight?" she asked, ensuring that none of the folks were near us. She had not heard what Arun had said to me in private, so I didn't think she was going to say anything more, but I asked, "Why?"

"Nothing," she said but as she playfully toyed with my emotions and waited for me to prod her again. When I finally did, she asked, "As per the tradition, he has taken the virginity of all your girlfriends. It's only fair that he gets to make out with your bride on your wedding night, don't you think?"

I almost choked hearing that but managed to mumble, "his flight is tonight Hetal."

"So," she shot a look at me and whispered, "don't you want your wedding night to be memorable?"

I nodded nervously. To that she gave me her lovely smile and said, "then go ask him to stay."

I wasn't unsure about how to convince him to stay back a few more days. I was certain that he wouldn't mind but felt awkward as he would know clearly why I was asking him to stay back. When I asked Hetal, "What should I say," she gave me a look and then clasped my hand leaning into my ear, she softly whispered, "Just ask him to stay Jignesh. I know you want him to do the honors."

"Tell him, it's okay to cum inside your wife and impregnate her," she added in her seductive voice.

I couldn't believe that my wife really wanted to spend our first night with him and even allow him to impregnate her. He had impregnated my sister and apparently a few other women, so I was aware of his nefarious intentions, but I didn't think my wife would actually want it.

My sister understood my quandary and approached me as we headed towards our rooms to call it a night. We briefly spoke, and she wasn't surprised as Hetal was enamored by his gigantic penis compared to my small one. She told me as Arun was like family, this is not a bad idea and given that he had fathered her three boys, it entirely made sense to her. Not a soul suspected even after 12 years of her affair with him. Her eldest son was already as tall as her, and it seemed he would be taking after his real father, Arun, who was 6' tall.

Arun was all packed up and ready to leave when I asked him not to go and there was something very important that I had to discuss. He seemed confused for a while but as I led him to our powder rooms backstage; most of the folks had left already; only the family friends were remaining and my sister arranged for us in such a way that there was relative privacy for the three of us.

My beautiful bride, still fully dressed in her evening attire for our reception was in his arms, french kissing Arun in no time. It was a surreal experience to see her make out so openly right in front of me with no regard for my presence. They left me stranded in the main room to keep an eye on any intruders and entered the large makeup room. They pushed the door but there was a small slit through which I could see them make out further and Hetal knelt down in front of him to take his dark, long penis in her mouth. She didn't spend too much and sat on the platform in front of the mirror and let Arun fuck her. Her moans and groans left no doubt in my mind that she really wanted to be bred by him. He furiously stroked her for 10 minutes or so before ejaculating inside her. Hetal was delirious all through and perhaps had orgasm'd several times in such a short span of time. She then obediently took his spent penis in her mouth and cleaned it up before emerging from the room.

Arun was beaming as he emerged and Hetal a little shy but smiling. Arun hugged me lovingly as he had always treated me like a younger brother.

"Thank you for such a nice gift," he said.

"Your wife is very tasty; I will keep on visiting you to savor her periodically," he said.

"Good luck now," he said, "I got to rush now."

"Tell him," pleaded my wife. I was stunned and puzzled by her insistence.

"What?" he asked puzzled, but I froze, so Hetal took the initiative and said.

"He is too embarrassed to say anything, but I know what he wants," she said and then looking at me once more she added, "Why don't you stay for a few more days Arun?"

"You know he lacks experience, right?"

"Without you, he feels lost; so perhaps you can show how things are done in the bedroom. And just like the way you helped grow his sister's family, you can also help start his family," she said and avoided looking at both of us.

Arun was puzzled and asked me, "are you sure?"

"Of course not Arun," interjected Hetal.

"But you just saw, he was fine with it," she added, "it is only befitting that you take his wife on the first night."

"Besides it is a good time as well; you know what I mean," she said as Arun stepped out. Both Arun and me were stunned with Hetal's open approach.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked, but she simply replied, "Shut up Jignesh." and kissed me, passing me the bitter taste of his semen.

"Come now," she led after kissing me for a minute or so.

"I know you are longing to see my pussy," she said and led me to the same room and same place where Arun was fucking her. She sat on the platform and started pulling up her gown and motioned me to kneel down.

"Come on, go ahead?" she urged me as she exposed her damp pantie to me. It was soaking wet with their juices; it mostly was his semen though. She played with my hair for a few moments and then gently pulled my head into her groin. As my lips touched her pantie and I inhaled the musky odor, I realized that it was the most surreal experience of my life. Until then I had never experienced such intense odors. Hetal slid aside the gusset and let me lips land on her pussy. She audibly moaned as my tongue parted her lips and let Arun's thick semen gush out onto my lips and mouth. As my tongue started plowing through her distended pussy, she urged me and continued her moaning. I was incredibly worked up; my senses were on fire as I took in every detail while lapping her pussy. After I finished licking it clean, she offered the inside of the gusset and said, "there is more here." Sheepishly I licked it clean as well.

"This used to be a thin slit," she said as she showed me her gaping hole. Her pink lips looked deep red and her hole was quite wide enough for me to insert a finger (and perhaps two) without touching her lips.

Finally, she kissed me as we both wrapped up our episode.

"I love you," she whispered and added, "don't worry; none of this is something you didn't desire."

"It would have taken a lot of courage on your part to do something like this but I felt that a splendid opportunity would slip away if I didn't take the initiative. Let's celebrate our first night and honeymoon in this special manner with him."

We cleaned up and went our own ways for the night as our plan was to sleep separately and only consummate our marriage the following night after a few more ceremonies were done. I won't bore you with the details about our first night where my friend Arun consummated our marriage on my behalf. Hetal did not let Arun sleep even for a minute as he fucked her in all 6 times and spending over 5 hours having sex. Most of it happened with me in the room as Hetal wanted me to be present.

Similar episodes unfolded 2 more nights after which Arun finally flew back. Hetal was sexually exhausted and even though we were together for two more nights, she hardly any interest in sex; definitely not with me.

We resumed our normal life after returning from the honeymoon and actually consummated our own marriage under our own roof, in the same bedroom where Arun had mounted my sister for the first time. Hetal didn't let me know too much initially about her errand behavior with Arun and why she had a sudden change of mood. Within two months, she announced her pregnancy; our whole household was extremely happy with the news. They feared that just like Mamta's case it would take a lot of time.

"He is quite a stud isn't it?" she said as she mentioned to me about her pregnancy. Arun took her only during her fertile period and she ended up getting pregnant. Clearly, Hetal really wanted to make our wedding night a memorable occasion.

"Do you think it would be a boy, just like Didi's?" she asked.

"What would you like to name him?" I asked her.

"Name him after his father?" I asked. I was tense and nervous with this news; didn't know how to take it. Arun was dear to me but still living with such a fate wasn't something that I had imagined. She hugged me and softly whispered, "This is our child and even though you may think I love Arun and not you; that is not the truth."

It took me a few weeks to finally digest the news. Even though I wasn't willing to accept the consequences of my own cuckold thoughts, I knew that such a fate had been waiting for me. Arun kept distance from both of us and so did Mamta Didi, which allowed us to connect with each other. Hetal was a sex-crazed woman and demanded sex incessantly. We had often sex three times every day; fortunately, she was fine with my size, but she loved it more when I went down on her. Hetal was hot as hell and I didn't mind tasting any part of her body. Hetal was a great kisser; something that she had mastered over a period of many years, according to her, and certainly took great advantage of that ability. She loved kissing me any time; it was not uncommon for us to kiss deeply 5-6 times daily outside the bedroom.

Hetal was a straight shooter and often handled her conversations in a direct manner. However, I had noticed that she was extra careful when talking about my cuckold tendencies. I was intrigued by her approach towards life as she didn't seem to be afraid of anything; life was an adventure for her. She would often say that before we realize, we would be old and saddled with responsibilities of providing for families and hence she didn't waste any time and got married soon after her 18th birthday. She viewed sex as an integral and very important of her life. Furthermore, she had a rather unconventional outlook towards life and since she had a well-developed body for her age, she was exposed to sexual advances of several men around her. Everyone from her cousins, her friends to some elderly relatives took advantage of her at some point or other. Two of her cousins were quite close to her; with them, she practiced the art of kissing and oral sex. It was mostly fun since none of them were really experienced and until then it hadn't provided them with the sexual satisfaction that was required to encourage them to explore further.

Nothing was serious but of course until she started maturing sexually. She no longer was interested in her cousins; she longed for the attention of real men. It didn't take long for men to take notice of her as well and now men who were much older than her were keen on exploiting her charms. She had been sexually intimate with about 10 people before marriage. It was mostly kissing and some oral sex; she was till a virgin although one of them came pretty close to taking her virginity.

By the time she met Arun, she was quite experienced to learn who was fascinated by her and who was worthy of pursuing. Arun seemed like a perfect candidate and when she saw that I disregarded Arun's attempts of taking my wife, she knew that I was a cuckold and wouldn't object to her sexual affairs with other men.

Arun visited us a few more times during her pregnancy and spent a few days and nights screwing her nonstop. He could have easily impregnated her had she not been already pregnant. Unfortunately he was getting engaged to a white woman, and so he didn't think he would have many chances with Hetal again, so spent a good couple of weeks with her.

Our life continued normally for a few years and quite surprisingly Hetal kept a good control on her wayward tendencies and didn't create any scandals that I dreaded. On the 2nd birthday of our little one, my mother mentioned we are eagerly waiting for the next one; when would he arrive? Hetal blushed and toyed with me by whispering, "I too have been waiting."

That night as we turned into the bed, she reached out to me and softly asked, "So when are you going to invite Arun?"

"Hetal you know that Arun is out of the picture," I quickly replied. She always inquired about him and in the past three years, he barely visited us a couple of times, each time only for a day or two. Hetal would not let him sleep throughout his stay with us. She loved sex with him and would have definitely liked becoming his wife. Arun had warned me that she was a nymphomaniac and couldn't be satisfied with just one man and even though I thought of Arun as a sex machine, he too wasn't sure about his capability to quench her thirst. My lovely wife was about 21 at that time; her hormones were raging, and she surely needed another man in her life. Mamta had warned me about that as well.

"Then how am I supposed to get pregnant?" she asked, with a sense of tease in her voice.

"Should I invite your cousins to come over?"

"No stupid," she retorted, slapping my butt playfully.

"Don't you think that would be like incest? I have heard that in-breeding also leads to a lot of genetic diseases."

"Besides, doesn't your family have real men? Why not call them?"

"What? Who?"

She smiled and let the topic pass.

To be continued...