Giving In

Story Info
Son confesses his desire for his mother.
2.8k words
4.37
60.7k
72
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband passed away the last thing he said to our son was 'please take care of your mom' I'm not sure but it seemed our son took that to heart. He showed up one Saturday afternoon and sat on the sofa for a long time looking at me and heaving sigh after sigh. We always had a very close relationship and talked about everything. He had been having trouble in his marriage and I think what happened only happened because he was so frustrated. Heaving another sigh he finally spoke. "Mom I have a problem, I've been having this dream." I assumed it was about his father. I could see it was troublesome for him.

"Was it about dad, did he talk to you?"

"No it wasn't about dad it was about you!" I nodded and waited for him to go on but he didn't he just sat there.

"What was it honey? Did I die or something? I can see it has you very upset."

His son walked in the door and I thought I wasn't going to find out about the dream but he sent him back outside to do something. Then rather quickly he said "I have been dreaming about having sex with you."

I was stunned and I didn't know what to say so I tried to make light of it. "Honey don't worry about it I'm sure it was just a one time thing, you're just frustrated at home. I wouldn't worry about it."

"But that's the thing mom it wasn't just once I have it every night and I have been having it for months. "

I tried again to make light of it. "Well is it any good?" He looked up at me surprised.

"Yes it's amazing and that's what wakes me up. It's the best sex I've ever had and it freaks me out."

I reassured him and told him not to worry about it. He wanted to tell his wife and I told him I thought we should just keep it between ourselves. It would just cause more problems in an otherwise shaky marriage. For the next several weeks when he came to my house he always had one of the kids with him. I'm assuming he was afraid to be alone with me for fear he wouldn't be able to control himself. To be honest I didn't know what I would do either.

A couple weeks later I started dreaming about it too. In the first dream I had sent him a picture of my nipple my mistake. I grabbed my phone in a panic and found that I hadn't, but the dream shook me up a little. The next dream I had placed a personal advertisement I had talked back in forth with the person online and we make plans to meet not far from my house. I couldn't believe when it was my son that pulled in. We just stood there looking at each. Then the one that happens most frequently, it's late at night and I'm alone in my room masturbating and I'm talking out loud. "That's it baby fuck mommy's pussy, she wants your cock so bad!" I hear a moan from the doorway and see my only son standing in shadow. He's rubbing himself through his pants and asks me "Do you want my cock, I need to hear you say it Mom!" I tell him I do and with two strides he's beside the bed. He leans down and kisses me and we both moan.

After having the dream nightly for several weeks I sent my son a text message the following is our conversation

'Thanks a lot son, now I'm having the dreams.'

'Yeah so am I!'

'They're always very intense!' I send him back

'Yeah very, I'm not going to lie Mom I rubbed one out thinking about it."

'Is that why you don't come to the house alone anymore son?'

'I want to act on it!'

'Is that why you don't come alone any more or, are you saying you want it?"

"Both Mom, I know if I come alone I will act on it."

I ask how often he had the dreams and he replies with A LOT I have it almost every night. I don't know why I told him what my dreams consisted of but he responded that his were much the same. I couldn't lie the conversation was getting me excited. There was a long pause and I get another message from him.

'I need to hear you say it Mom!' I wasn't sure what he wanted to hear me say so I responded with "what that I want you?' He responded with "Do you want me to come up tonight? I get done at 10pm!'

About an hour after our conversation I get a message from him on social media and it's a video I made of me playing with my tits. You couldn't see my face but if you knew me you would know my voice and my tattoo. I ask him where he got it, and didn't get a response, I texted and ask where he got it and I didn't get a response. Here is it 3 hours later and I still don't know how my son got a hold of video of me playing with my tits and saying this is what you'll see when you're fucking me with your hard cock. He would have had to get it off my phone. I wonder if that's what caused this sudden fascination with me.

My phone just chimed and he told me he was going through my phone and found it and sent to himself. I ask if he had been dreaming of me before or after the video and he said before. I think we need to talk about this, but what do I say. He went through my phone and took videos off that I made for another man; although, this does explain his jealousy over me dating again.

I was sitting in the living room when the back door opened and he walked in and sat down. Neither of us spoke for a long time and finally I ask.

"How long have you felt like this?"

"Since Dad died, I have wanted you and dreamed about you. I don't know why I finally told you."

We made small talk a little longer and I finally ask

"What do you want son?"

He was on his feet and leaning down and kissing me. I should have resisted but damn he can kiss. I found myself reaching up and rubbing him through his pants and he was pulling my nightgown over my head. I should have stopped it but I didn't, it had been so long since anyone had touched me like that. Without a thought I pushed his pants down and freed his cock, it was hard and curved and all other thoughts left my head. I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. His fingers running through my hair his moans giving me what I needed to continue. I would look up to see him smiling down at me. "I can't believe my mom is sucking my cock, this is so great! This is my fantasy mom!" I couldn't respond so instead I took him all the way in and heard his moan. I could feel him starting to tense and knew he was about to cum.

"Oh Mom, here it comes!!" Hearing that one sentence turned me on more than I ever thought possible. I sucked on the head of his cock, enjoying his sharp intake of breath. I love the taste of his cum and when he leaned down and kissed me, I knew I wanted more.

He got down on his knees and took my tit in his hand and massaged it before taking the nipple his mouth and sucking it, his tongue teasing my nipple as he sucked. It felt so good, I moaned. I didn't want it to stop. By the time he was done sucking on both my nipples making me moan, he was hard again. I wasn't sure about having sex with him as far as him being inside me so I sucked his cock again and I took his cum down my throat again and I loved every drop of it.

When he dressed to leave he leaned down and gave me a long sexy kiss and smiled at me. "I have to get use to kissing you like this." Before he walked out the door he smiled at me and said "I want to be your only lover Mom!"

He's coming to see me tonight I think we need to have a talk about some things. I don't think we should continue this...whatever it is, so tonight I'm going to tell him that as much as I enjoyed it, it wasn't happening again. I was going to get to the bottom of this and then lay it to rest.

However, things didn't turn out quite as I planned. We began talking about things and before I knew it he was kissing me so passionately, I lost everything I was going to say to him, instead I kissed him back. It had been more than 14 years since I had received this kind of attention and as wrong as I knew it was, I couldn't deny how right it felt. His hand was massaging my tit and my hand was massaging his cock through his jeans and all I knew in that moment was I wanted more.

Within minutes we were both naked and while he sucked on my nipple his fingers began rubbing my clit.

"Oh fuck baby that feels so good!" He smiled that sly smile of his, that cat that caught the canary smile as he watched my face change with the feelings he was giving me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and he smiled. I know I shouldn't have but I ask him to come to my room with me and when he entered me that first time, we both moaned, having what we had so longed for.

"Oh fuck yes, you feel so good!" was all I could say. I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me smiling. After several minutes he rolled me to my stomach and when he pushed in I moaned louder.

"Oh fuck baby yes! Fuck me!" I begged. He began to move fucking me hard and I wanted it and I was glad it was him giving it to me. He pushed in hard and moaned

"I can't believe I just came in my mom!" We both laughed and lay down to catch our breath. We talked about nothing of great importance just everyday stuff, he chuckled then. "I don't know what's wrong with me but I loved that!" It was my turn to laugh.

"Me too sweetheart and I'm already wondering when we can do it again." This time he laughed. After a long while we got up and went back downstairs and sat and talked awhile. He had told me he hated always being the one to initiate sex and wished someone would love him enough to undress him. So I did, while he kissed me I reached inside the fly of his jeans and into his shorts and began massaging his cock again.

"Mom what are you doing to me?"

"I'm giving you what you wanted, which is to feel wanted and I want you." After undoing his belt, I pushed his jeans down and took him in my mouth again. Every once in a while I would look up at him to see him staring at me.

"I can't believe my mom is sucking my cock or that she is so good at it." I moaned around his cock. He was running his fingers through my hair in such a gentle and caring way it was turning me on all over again. I took my time, sometimes moving fast and others taking my time sucking and licking my way up and down his cock.

"Mom, mmmm damn it feels so good." I didn't answer again I continued my work.

"Here it comes Mom, oh shit I'm cumming." I moaned and took all of it.

This wasn't going to be the last time that was for sure. I don't know when it will happen again but I'm going to say it will happen within the next week. I should be ashamed of myself, but I want him; I want my own son to come here and have his way with me. I want to strip his clothes off him and take him anyway he will let me.

A week had gone by and although my son had been to my house several times he never came alone. When he came this past Sunday to cut the grass, he had my grandson with him. But while the boy was outside he was bold he came close to my chair and picked up my hand and placed on his hard cock.

"This is what happens when I'm around you!" I smiled up at him and told him I wanted it too. When they got ready to leave my grandson got up and went out first and my son hung back a minute and leaned down and kissed me so passionately that I instantly got wet and wanted him to take me upstairs and fuck me stupid. But I'm a patient woman and I waited till the following day and sent him a message asked him to come to install an air conditioner in my office window.

I hadn't expected him so early so I was startled when he walked in my back door. As he walked by my chair to the couch I grabbed his hand and pulled him down for a kiss. He was already hard, and I wanted him inside me. But I didn't want to rush it either. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and he followed me. When I walked out of the bathroom he was standing there looking at me with a look of desire I had never seen before. I walked to him and lifted his shirt over his head and undid his jeans I wanted him naked. When we were both naked I climbed on the bed and he moved in behind me and pulling my hips back he pushed inside me and we both moaned. It was what we both wanted.

"Damn Mom you're so wet!"

"It's what you do to me, sweetheart!"

I had no idea why my son kissing me turned me on the way it did. But each time we had sex, all I knew was I wanted more. I didn't want him to go home, I wanted him to spend the night and take me as often as he could. I had dreamed of him and his wife getting in a fight and him coming to spend the night to get away from her. I wanted to tell him to pick a fight with her for that reason I knew it was wrong, or to tell her to go and visit some friends from out of town. All I wanted my son beside me in my bed all night long. I had years to make up for and all I knew was I wanted my only son to be the one to get me caught up. He is an excellent lover, and each time he cums inside me I want him more. There is nothing like hearing your thirty-seven-year-old son saying, "I just came inside my mom!"

He laid down on the bed to catch his breath and we talked a few minutes and I confessed that I had wanted him for years. I had thought about having sex with him many times over the years, but I didn't think it would ever happen. I was laying on my side and he pushed his now hard cock into my mouth and I took my time sucking him. But he didn't let me finish, instead, he was off the bed moving around, he rolled me to my back and spread my legs and pushed inside me again.

"Do you like mommy's pussy?" I ask him and he smiled down at me.

"I love it!" He pumped into me hard and fast and I loved it. I loved the way he was looking at me. I loved the way he was making me feel and most of all I loved it when he pushed into me hard and deep and filled me yet again.

I would love to be with him several times a week, but I know it can't happen and I have to take what I can get. I just hope he knows that I dream about him, I masturbate thinking about him being inside me, touching me tasting me. I hear him saying over and over

"I just came in my mom!" There is something here and I'm going to enjoy finding out what it is. I will let him fuck me anytime he wants, he's my son and I love him more than anything.