Giving In Pt. 02

Story Info
Son confesses desire for mother.
945 words
4.33
24.1k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving In Part 2

My son who continues to have trouble in his marriage came to see me last night. We talked for several hours about the issue at hand, and I told him no matter what I would always be there for him. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and said: "And loving me?" I told him I would always love him and he smiled and walked across the room and leaned down and kissed me. It was a deep passionate kiss; the kind of kiss you wish every man knew how to deliver. The kiss was slow and sexy and very sensual, there was no denying every time he kissed me I got wet. It was the passion and desire he put into each kiss, his tongue dancing his lips tasting. No matter how hard I tried to not let it affect me, I couldn't help my body's reaction to him.

As he leaned down kissing me I found myself letting go and slid my hand down the back of his pants and pushed them down, then reaching around I freed him, he was hard and precum leaked from the head of his cock my body reacted and I leaned in and licked the head and he let out a little moan. I pulled him to me and took him down my throat and he moaned his acceptance. "Oh Mom" he moaned. I loved hearing him say that. Just thinking about it now I find it exciting, had he allowed me I wouldn't have stopped until he filled my mouth. But stop me he did. He leaned down and kissed me "Let's go upstairs!" he said huskily. I didn't hesitate, I wanted him. I needed him.

I stopped in the bathroom to freshen up and when I walked in my room he was laying on my bed naked, his cock hard and waiting for me. I leaned down and took him in my mouth again and he moaned. "Get on the bed Mom!" he said with firmness to his voice and I obeyed.

"Where are your toys?" I reached in the drawer and found my favorite, and he slowly teased me with it. I was moaning and he was smiling at me. "Does that feel good?" I couldn't answer I was to far gone, I think he could see me holding back, but I wanted to enjoy it, I wanted to watch his face as he pushed me higher and higher.

"Let go, Mom, cum for me." I started to move against the toy and then let go and came hard for him. Before I could say a word he was between my legs rubbing his cock up and down my slit, making me moan again. When he pushed inside me I moaned.

"Oh fuck baby you feel so good in my pussy!"

He didn't answer and instead started to move, my moans were filling my room, my son was pushing me toward another orgasm and I wanted it. I wanted to cum for him again. I wanted him to feel how much I loved him being inside me. I repeated over and over, "Oh fuck son I love how your cock feels inside of me! Each time I said it he moaned. Because for him being inside me was a dream come true, and if I'm honest it was for me too. I had thought about this often over the years and masturbated thinking about it. Now that I know what he can do I fantasize about him even more. I want him more and more.

As I look up into his eyes now and see the desire the wanting he moves slowly and then picks up the pace, he does it over and over I can tell he's close to cumming and I beg him to fill me. I want his cum inside me. Filling me!

"Cum for me baby, fill me I want it!" His moan was low as he pushed into me faster and harder ramming his cock deep inside me our bodies smacking together, our eyes locked telling each other without words how fucking hot this is for both of us.

.Fuck he feels so good, his cock stretching me, my pussy getting wetter and wetter for him. I watch his head fall back and feel as he unloads deep inside me.

Falling to the bed beside me we lay and talk, just touching and stroking each other in the most natural loving way. Finally getting up and going back downstairs we sit and talk flipping through the channels I discover a soft porn movie on the TV we watched for just a few minutes and I smiled at him.

"Hey I think I need to suck your cock before you go home, it is after all your birthday present."

"Oh do you?" His smile wide and bright he stood and walked over to where I sat, I pushed his pants down again and smiled seeing the precum oozing out, I licked it up and took him down my throat again burying my nose into his stomach to hear him moan, to hear him say "Oh Mom!" I pulled back and sucked on the head of his cock while my tongue teased the slit and his hands came up and push my hair back, stroking my face, allowing me to take him where I wanted. I loved hearing his moans, and looking up and seeing him looking down at me smiling. And his pride in having his cock down my throat and in how good of a cocksucker his mother is.

To Be continued...