Giving In to His Desire

Story Info
An older married straight man gives up his anal cherry.
923 words
4.54
41.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a straight man in my late sixties and I love my wife. But over the pandemic, I have been watching a lot of porn. Gay porn. I love it. Maybe it's just perverse, but I found myself sneaking my wife's dildo and trying it out.

It wasn't all that, but I fantasized about gay sex and it makes me hard as a rock. So... we got a new neighbor, he's probably in his late 20's and we started to talk off and on about things. He's into guns and he showed me his collection. Last week he had a hot tub installed.

So the wife and I went over, had a BBQ, and sat in the hot tube a little. I could not take my eyes off his bulge. His cock looked delicious and hard. My wife decided she was tired and headed home, but told me to hang out and talk. So I did...

"You want to take off our suits. Feels better," he said. "I didn't think your wife would be comfortable with it. But it's just us guys."

"Sure, yeah."

We took off our trunks. We were both hard. He came over to my side and sat me up on the side, saying nothing, he wrapped his mouth around my cock. Fuck he was good. I have to admit I was a little nervous about being in the backyard, visible to neighbors. But I let him go down on me. I came in his mouth in an embarrassingly short time.

I slipped back into the water and he stood up just enough and offered me his cock. It was inches from my face. I was a little conflicted but took him into my mouth anyway. I felt him twitch inside my mouth as I sucked, hoping I was doing it right. It took a while, but I loved doing it. Finally I got my reward, he put his hand on the back of my head, and came. I swallowed my first load.

I felt... Odd. He got out and we went inside. He put on some soft music and we talked.

"I knew you had a great cock," he said.

"I'm not gay. I..."

"Why do you have to be? You liked it, I loved it for sure," he said. I was getting hard again. He stroked me. "And I see your loving this too. Will you, go to bed with me. I'd like to fuck you or you can fuck me?"

"I would like that," I said.

I was amazed that I had gotten hard again so fast. I could have come again in his hand. I loved it. I hadn't been able to perform like this in years.

We went to his bedroom and laid down. He got some lube and rubbed it on my cock. Then on himself. "You first, then me," he said.

My wife never lets me play with her ass. So this was a treat as much as a fantasy. I was so nervous as he laid back, legs up and spread his ass to me. I mounted him slowly pushing into his tight ass. I lasted a fraction longer before I fill his ass up with my load. God, it felt so good.

After, I was sitting on my knees, he got behind me, kissing the back of my neck. lubing up my asshole. I tried to relax. He put me on all fours and told me to breath. "Push back when you're ready. I want you to be in control."

I took a deep breath. It took a few minutes to push myself back on his cock. He dripped lube on us as I did. His cock in my ass felt good, a sensation of fullness, not bad. His cock gave way in ways the dildo hadn't. "You OK?" he asked. "Your all the way now."

My ass was stretched wide for him now, he settled on my back a bit and fucked me slowly. I don't know if it was knowing it was a cock in my ass, or the way he handled me and fucked me, but I got hard a third time. I wanted him to come in me so much. I turned my head and we kissed as his rhythm sped up. I felt so sexy getting fucked like that, I almost came as he painted rectum with his come.

He and I kissed as we caught our breath. He sucked me off again and we made out. I had never kissed a man, and honestly I can't tell you why I did it with him. But it felt right. He made love to me again and cemented my love of his cock inside me. I get hard thinking about getting fucked. I go over to his place like I always have, but now... I take his cock whenever he wants to give it to me.

I still don't "look for guys." But he's special for some reason, it feels natural with him. I love being under him. I love him 'breeding' me. It's made me horny all the time for my wife as well. Like my sexuality was renewed that night. She loves how spontaneous I am these days. He and I are considering trying to seduce my wife, so I can watch them and 'be her cuckold.' But that's another story. Fucking them both would make me so happy.

So... I don't know if I can label it. But I love it just the same.