All Comments on 'Giving In to His Desire'

by BellaCooper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see what happens next! Great story!

UnclemartyUnclemartyover 2 years ago

It is never to late to explore new things

jackbirdjackbirdover 2 years ago

Oh yes neighbor love. I over the years had gay sex with married neighbors love it.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 2 years ago

Good story ,can't remember how many times I let married guys use me they way they wanted to use their wives

bushman123bushman123over 2 years ago

I like the story but was to short and needed more details. I look forward to the next story about cockold as this has always been my fantasy. Hope it longer so I have time to get excited and do what I cum here for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cum-dumpster

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have liked , more focus on relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked to have been the older guy it sounded like a great experience

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Great first story. Please continue. I can't wait to read about you being cuckolded by your neighbor when he fucks your wife. You would suck his cock to get him ready for your wife and that will be the first time she would see you sucking cock. She would realize that's why you've been so amorous and would immediately encourage her stud to fuck your man-pussy and to "breed" you after he dumps his first load into her cunt. The hot stud neighbor would fuck both of you regularly.

Please tell us the next chapters soon. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I several married men that only have one guy they have sex. Wanting not to bring anything home. Also no chance of being caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaCooper@BellaCooper
I'm an erotica writer. My husband and I are a writing team. I have always liked erotica and romance and try out new kinks. Some of which are too taboo and kinky for other platforms. So we came here. Yes, I'm a hotwife. Yes, I love my stag. I write most of my stuff for him. He...