All Comments on 'Giving in to my Bisexual Desires'

by SexyAdventures

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very much like my story. I have fantasized being with a guy for many years and finally gave into my urges over the last year or so. I have met a few guys that I have sucked and been sucked by. I love sucking on a hard cock, the feel and the tension that builds as they get close to cumming is amazing. I've also been fucked by a guy almost half my age and we continue to meet occasionally. I've fucked a couple of guys but enjoy taking a cock a bit more. Ifcyou haven't tried it, give into your urges, you only get one shot at life...enjoy it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story and can identify with your feelings here. Actually had an encounter once with my wife and a bbc. My wife and I were in 69 with her lover taking her from behind. His huge cock and balls were rubbing on my face with every stroke and a few times he slipped out of her pussy and into my mouth. I carried on from there licking my wife and his cock and balls. I'm leaking here now just remembering the encounter. Thanks for the story.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

" Today has been a very weird day? " Wrong, today has been the perfect day to become a cock sucker. What lucky guys. This is similar to my 1st time. Andy was supposed to just suck me off,but when we undressed and started holding and playing with each others cocks and balls it wasn't long before I was on my knees bobbing up and down on his big, tasty cock. One of the best days of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man just reading it has my dick so hard I wish I could try it with a guy. I haven't tried it but the thought of getting naked with another guy and rubbing our hard dicks together while making out, then getting into a 69 position makes me want to cum! I know as soon as I taste the precum, I'm gonna shoot hot ropes, which o hope makes him shoot at the same time! Oh wow I just came texting this,...mmmmmm

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad2001over 1 year ago

Nicely done. I especially like the finish. Bringing Jenny back was sticking the landing. Thanks for the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous