Giving in to my Bisexual Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned from the feel of my own hand around my dick and simply from seeing Nick touch himself. He was starting to stroke harder and faster with his right hand. His left hand grabbed his balls and squeezed.

"You like this?" Nick asked - startling me. I was caught. But he continued stroking himself even after catching me looking.

"Oh sorry," I blushed.

"Mmmmm," Nick moaned at the feel of his own touch. "I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't mind you watching me. I actually sort of like being watched."

With that invitation, I kept watching. My attention was now solely focused on the real life cock being stroked by Nick instead of on the television with the decent porn. My own erection felt even harder. My balls swelled with excitement as I stroked myself while watching Nick. His attention was still focused on the T.V. but every so often, I saw him glancing over at me - my eyes remained steadfastly focused on his throbbing hard-on.

"You want to try touching it?" Nick asked - again startling me.

"What? No, no, sorry, I'll stop watching you," I replied.

"Seriously - you can. I want you to," Nick surprised me with this invitation. His hand slowly stroked his hard cock but he looked me dead in the eyes with his dark hazel gaze.

I didn't know how to react. I know what I wanted to do - I wanted to freaking touch it. I froze but my eyes stayed focused on his erection still gripped by his right hand moving slowly up and down. My hand continued to slowly pleasure my own very erect cock as well. Seconds ticked by but to me it felt like hours. This was my chance. I went for it.

I scooted over closer to Nick. We both knew without speaking any further that I was about to accept his surprising invitation. I watched as he released his grip from his own cock. He spread his legs open just slightly more than they had been. His naked right leg brushed against my naked left leg. I felt the hairs on his body brush against me. It caused the hairs on my arms to stand straight up. I reached out...

"Yeah, that's it. Touch me," Nick gasped as my hand made first contact with his erection.

I wrapped my right hand around the middle of his circumcised cock. I tightened my grip. I could feel his pulse beating. I could immediately tell that he was just slightly larger in girth than I was. The initial softness of his skin quickly gave way to the solid erection. Not only could I feel his big, hard cock in my right hand, I could smell his unique aroma. He smelled of faded cologne, slightly of sweat, and a sexy musky undertone that put me over the edge and helped release any ongoing inhibitions I had about the situation.

"Mmmmm. Damn that feels good," Nick groaned.

"Good," was all I could manage to say in response.

I slowly stroked his cock for the next several minutes. It felt good. It felt right. But it also felt very strange - but it felt right. Any questions I had about my own sexuality faded away in this moment. Being with another man was no longer a fantasy that I may or may not enjoy in real life. It was something that I was absolutely enjoying right now. Right here.

All of my senses were enjoying this. I loved feeling his soft skin yet hard cock in my hand as I moved it up and down. Up and down. His breathing was getting deeper and quicker as I turned him on with my stroking. The smell of his cock wafted up into my nostrils, which fired me up even more. He smelled of sex. His unique odor of masculine sweat enveloped my senses. I knew that while this was my first time with another man, it would most definitely would not be my last.

I was turned on. Nick was very turned on. He subconsciously started thrusting his hips up and down in rhythm with my own strokes. I tightened my grip and slowly increased the pace of my up and down stroking. My own cock was incredibly hard too. I felt myself dripping with precum. Nick's cock started to do the same. I stared at the head of his cock in my hand. It glistened with the thin liquid escaping.

All of my inhibitions were gone. I was 100% in the moment - the same as I would have been with a woman but Nick was most definitely not a woman. I didn't ask for permission to go further. I just did it. I kept stroking Nick's cock with my right hand as I slowly moved my self off of the couch and down onto the floor between his legs. Nick was in the moment with me. He spread his thick muscular thighs apart to accommodate my changed in position.

I looked up at him from my subservient position on the floor. His eyes looked deep into my own with nothing but desire and sexual energy. I adjusted my grip around his cock and began slowly twisting his shaft. In that instant, his eyes closed and he moaned louder. I moaned from my own desires. I reached up with my left hand and softly grabbed his large, smoothly shaved balls. He moaned again even louder.

"Oh yes....Yes. That's fucking awesome...don't stop," Nick moaned with his head tilted back. His hips thrusting subtly upwards as I stroked him faster and harder.

I kneeled between my friend's legs pleasuring him. I stared at his cock as it continued to glisten with precum. It was now dripping out in enough volume to help lubricate his thick shaft and head from top to bottom. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to take his throbbing cock into my mouth and down my throat. Inhibitions were absolutely gone.

"I wanna suck your cock," I whispered.

"Do it," Nick replied.

This was it. This was the moment I had fantasized about for many many years. Decades. I was having sex with another man. And I was completely into it. I was bisexual. I could no longer hide that from myself.

I adjusted my position on the floor. I was now on my knees. My right hand remained wrapped around his cock stroking slowly up and down. I took my left hand away from his throbbing balls. I needed to give myself leverage so I placed my left hand on his muscular right thigh.

And then...I went for it. I leaned over inching my mouth closer and closer to the bulging head of his perfect cock. His aroma grew stronger as my nose inched closer and closer to his manhood. Maybe pheromones are real because I was more turned on by his scent than I have ever been in my life. I opened up my lips and did it. The soft spongy head of his cock touched my lips. It felt so good. It felt so right. He moaned. My mouth was watering and my saliva coated his head and my lips slid around the entirety of his head. I stayed just like that for a while and enjoyed the sensation of his wet cock in my mouth. I slowly continued to stroke his shaft with my right hand and rubbed his thigh with my left hand.

"Oh my god," was all he could manage to say. He looked down at me and our eyes met for a moment while my mouth was discovering his cock. I was in a very happy place.

His eyes closed again when I started to use my tongue to explore the head of his cock. I tasted his precum. I liked the taste. No, I fucking loved it. It was warm and a bit salty but mild. It mixed with my own saliva to coat his cock in preparation of this continued sex.

As I grew more accustomed to having a dick in my mouth, I eased my lips farther down his shaft. I kept my hand close to my lips as I moved up and down - I always liked it that way when I was getting my cock sucked. Nick liked it as well based upon his gutteral groans.

I moved up and down his shaft with my mouth tightly wrapped around his slick cock. I was in a rhythm now - up and down. Up and down. Occasionally, I needed to take a break. I pulled my mouth away but continued to stroke Nick's cock with my right hand. I swirled and twisted up and down. His breathing was getting heavier. Deeper. The moans gave way to deep short breaths. I knew his orgasm was getting closer by the second.

I slid my mouth back around his cock. It was slick from his cum and my saliva. He tasted so fucking good. He smelled so fucking good. He felt so fucking good.

Immediately after my mouth wrapped back around Nick's cock, his body language changed. He tensed up. He thrusted his hips upwards - forcefully into my throat. I gagged as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I loved it. He moaned. He reached down with his right hand and held it against the back of my head. He kept thrusting in and out of my mouth. I grew accustomed to the feeling and the gagging stopped. Half his erection was deep inside my mouth. I swore I could feel his tightly trimmed pubic hairs tickling my nose. I knew what was happening.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Nick moaned. "I'm gonna cum. I'm so close..."

All I could do was moan with his cock deep inside my mouth. I hoped he knew that was his invitation to go. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to feel his cock shoot down my eager throat.

I think he understood. Nick's heavy grunting was timed precisely with each thrust of his cock, which correlated with each grunt that slipped out of my mouth as the head of his manhood slid deeper and deeper down my throat. This had been going on now for quite some time. I was enjoying myself but also somewhat ready for the big finale.

"Yes. Yes. Yeah! Fuck! I'm so close. So close. Argh! Keep going!" Nick garbled out instructions as he continued to fuck my face. I moaned back as best as I could to continue to encourage him to cum.

And then it happened...finally. Nick's entire body tensed up. His cock twitched in my mouth and against my tongue. I felt him swell inside of me. The initial shot of semen ricocheted off the back of my throat. I swear I felt it splash against my tonsils as the entire length of his 6 inch circumcised cock was shoved down my esophagus. I gagged but gathered myself and enjoyed the reward I had been working so hard for. I swallowed the initial shot of sticky cum so fast I did't have a chance to taste anything. It was the subsequent eruptions that reminded me that a real life penis attached to another man was currently ejaculating in my mouth.

The second and third eruptions of his massive orgasm shot more directly onto my very happy tongue. I immediately tasted his warm, salty, and somewhat bitter cum. This time I didn't immediately swallow. I let it sit on my tongue. I swirled it around and enjoyed the taste. The warmth. The texture. The stickiness. Like most men, I had tasted my own cum more than once (a lot more). Nick's was the same but completely different. Nick's was thicker. It was saltier. It wasn't mine.

I stroked his cock slowly yet with a nice hard grip to suck out the last remaining drops of his orgasm. I kept my lips sealed around the swollen head of his cock and gently sucked out the last of his sticky, salty liquid. I was happy and confused. But mostly happy.

I felt some of his load dripping out of the corners of my mouth. My jaw was sore now that we had stopped the festivities. I didn't want to but I had to - I pulled my lips off of his slowly softening manhood but still held it softly in my right hand. The rigidness of his erection was slowly but surely going away. I gave it one last squeeze before I finally let go.

I sat up from my contorted position between Nick's legs and looked up at him. I swallowed the remaining semen. It was life changing - both figuratively and literally.

The smell of cock and cum still lingered in the air. I watched Nick as he slowly came down from his heightened arousal. His breathing slowed and his erection slowly fell back to a semi-flacid state.

"Dude...are you sure you've never done that before? Because...it kinda seemed like you really knew what you were doing." Nick finally spoke.

"Yeah. Promise. First time," I replied.

"You're such a little slut!" Jenny laughed and slapped my ass. When the fuck did she wake up? And how long had she been there watching?

Today has been a very weird day....

12